Zone1 Holy hell it let me log in

That was a LONG ASS vacation paid for by Dontazmebro lol
It kicked you off? Bro is an authoritarian little peckernecker.
I think it's really Cartman

cartman-respect-my-authoritay-south-park.gif

I don't care if i get banned one day. TNHarley is the only one here i find amusing, along with a few others (edit: you too Moonglow!), but mainly TNHarley. i'm sure i'll find a better platform if i make the effort to look for it

I got kicked off one site for "bouncing." I had to look up what it meant. Turns out it was the fault of my internet service provider.

same!

a guy right now on another thread wants me banned . he claimed i did something but i didn't even understand what he said lol

basquebromance you vent on friends? Not me. My politics is not public
go on twitter then. my politics is all over the place. i just talk current events, somedays i side with the Dems, others with the GOP, depending on who has the better soundbite and interesting ideas, but i'm a right-wing white nationalist at heart. i just suppress it

go on twitter then. my politics is all over the place. i just talk current events, somedays i side with the Dems, others with the GOP, depending on who has the better soundbite and interesting ideas, but i'm a right-wing white nationalist at heart. i just suppress it
I don't do ANY political shit outside this board. I don't do social media. I closed my Facebook and I'm done with all this poisonous shit. I'm only here now cause I miss you guys. I was here a long time

I don't do ANY political shit outside this board. I don't do social media. I closed my Facebook and I'm done with all this poisonous shit. I'm only here now cause I miss you guys. I was here a long time
yea i like some of these guys. talking politics is a way to build online friendships, i agree

Already had my I'm back thread deleted in the flamezone so I suspect my time is short.

Anyhow I didn't leave. I got pushed out by a snowflake

Personally. i'm all over the 'net, which is sadly being shut down.
This is the real poison , so knowing this i'll always lend an ear to those that feel subjugated by it all Gramps

~!S~

Forum List

Back