A ‘Vasectomy Revolution’ Threatens to Plunge America into a Population Crisis

Gullible is believing the BS put out by Pfizer and Pfauci. That's you, not me.
I don’t need to believe anything other than what I see with my own eyes. Give an honest answer. Do you personally know anybody who has been sterilized or killed by the COVID shot?

I don’t need to believe anything other than what I see with my own eyes. Give an honest answer. Do you personally know anybody who has been sterilized or killed by the COVID shot?
I know 2 young women who spontaneously aborted after taking the shot, and another who delivered a malformed baby afterward. I know a number of post menopausal women who started having periods again, horrible periods.

I know 2 young women who spontaneously aborted after taking the shot, and another who delivered a malformed baby afterward. I know a number of post menopausal women who started having periods again, horrible periods.

cool-story-bro-4-300x282.jpg

Still a new guy here, I've noticed Golfing Gator seems to avoid written responses in favor of silly pictures. Another intellectually void poster in denial of reality.

What can I say, I like your fantasy writing you post on here. You love your stories that cannot in any way be verified. Everyone that reads them knows they are bullshit, but they are entertaining.

What can I say, I like your fantasy writing you post on here. You love your stories that cannot in any way be verified. Everyone that reads them knows they are bullshit, but they are entertaining.
Only the gullible believe they are bullshit. Even though similar stories are happening all around them, all around the globe, they are dissonant, they cannot even entertain the truth because it's too damn painful. Human behavior, nothing new. A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest. Ignorance is bliss. Get out on the golf course and be blissful.

Forum List

Back