A United States aircraft carrier ( The world’s largest warship) has been sent toward Israel today

You can't make this shit up... It happened.
Open the history books...

I know it happened...I've read about it at great length.

Guess what? We killed a bunch of canadians in iraq who were there to help us...a different case of friendly fire.

Should the canucks hate us forever and ever over it? Should they bring it up for 60-70 years pointing out how they can't trust the USA?

A United States aircraft carrier ( The world’s largest warship) has been sent toward Israel today, so get ready to eat some Dirt you Scumbags

Mod Edit: In the future, please remember to include a source

We always have a Carrier task force in the Mediterranean. I doubt we will be doing any bombing on Israel's behalf, although their presence may deter other outside actors from getting involved.

A United States aircraft carrier ( The world’s largest warship) has been sent toward Israel today

yawn

It has only been tooling around the Mediterranean since June. And since September it has roughly been off the coast of Greece before the end of the month when it was heading to Turkey. And that was already planned, as most of our carriers make port calls in Antalya.

That is the funny thing, it was literally already going there. Our Med carrier groups generally go either clockwise or counter-clockwise in the area while on their cruise. Or occasionally in a "figure 8", depending on the situation at the time.

Guess what? We killed a bunch of canadians in iraq who were there to help us...a different case of friendly fire.

Hell, during the Korean War a squadron of US Mustangs destroyed a train with thousands of US and South Korean soldiers, killing over 700.

The only ones that will bring this up at every chance they can are the usual anti-Semites that will do anything in their power to attack Israel.

This US ship arrived and stopped near the natural gas and oil exploration vessel belonging to Türkiye. In response the Türkish Navy went to the region and began conducting armed exercises.

Forum List

Back