A Tucson, Arizona police officer shot a man in a wheelchair 9 times, killing him. The department has fired him

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the video is on social media, for the sick folks who are into that sort of thing

Of course we have to see the video

You dont expect anyone to take your word for it, do you?

After seeing the video I think the officer used excessive force on a white criminal who was stricken with the Black Brain Disease

the video is on social media, for the sick folks who are into that sort of thing

"Instead of providing the receipt, Mr. Richards brandished a knife and said, 'Here's your receipt.'"

lol

Pigs are pigs but for some reason, they are considered heroes...

They're your pigs. They side with the left and beat/jail/prosecute the right.

we're learning.

I'll have to verify this before comment. The Reich hate site you got this from is known for falsified storied.

Well thats just fucked up!!
It's not like those motorized wheelchairs are all that fast. And all you'd need to do is step up on a curb or a few steps to avoid him.
Let him go into the store and follow him in and warn everyone the guy has a knife.
Eventually the battery will die and he'll be going nowhere.

They may have been able to take him if he didn't attempt to kill anyone. Aggressive shoplifter armed with a knife in a motorized wheelchair. CNN left out that part.

The man pulled out something that is life-threatening and made it as clear as crystal glass that using it in a life-threatening way was his only intention and so why was the cop fired for doing what is supposed to be the job that they are paid to do?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

The man pulled out something that is life-threatening and made it as clear as crystal glass that using it in a life-threatening way was his only intention and so why was the cop fired for doing what is supposed to be the job that they are paid to do?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

His superiors said that this is not what he is paid to do.

I find it hard to be sympathetic for a man shoplifting while threatening people with a knife. Im glad he is dead.

Well thats just fucked up!!
It's not like those motorized wheelchairs are all that fast. And all you'd need to do is step up on a curb or a few steps to avoid him.
Let him go into the store and follow him in and warn everyone the guy has a knife.
Eventually the battery will die and he'll be going nowhere.
Just because somebody is in a motorized wheelchair doesn't mean they cannot walk or run just as fast as anyone else.

Hell, even the serial killer Ted Bundy used to lure his victims to their deaths by pretending to be disabled.

How much of a threat is a guy in a wheelchair?

If he had a gun I could see shooting him but a knife? No need for deadly force in that instance

Forum List

Back