A Truth no liberal wants to hear

• Banned
The only way we can have racial harmony in America is to bring back segregation.

I heard a black lady say just the other day...." When we had segregation back in the day
blacks owned more businesses. I wish we could go back. We had our own barbershops,schools,housing and everything was good. Even low crime. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on ideals rather than colour.
There are decent, conservative blacks and asshole whites.
Who would you rahter have as neighbour, Candace Owens or Joy Behar??
I'd love to see a new homeland formed out of MAGA types. It could easily happen if everyone left the Democrat run shithole cities and moved to Wyoming, Idaho, Iowa etc.
Like a Reservation Site for Alphas.

Stormfront down today?
Does BLM need to be on stormfront?
BLM wants segregation - Bing

They all marched together.
Should BLM be on stormfront because they call for racial segregation JUST LIKE the OP?

The website spun it like that. They all marched together.
All 20K websites spun what they were saying in front of crowds? :rofl:
One time, they even made all the white people move to the back of the crowd. But that is "spin" LOL
Goddamn, grow the fuck up.

Stormfront down today?

Should BLM be on stormfront because they call for racial segregation JUST LIKE the OP?

One time, they even made all the white people move to the back of the crowd. But that is "spin" LOL

I've noted this story many times. I new an older black gentleman that in conversation noted that he was racist.

I told him I found that counter productive. He then told me the story about how it was his daughter that integrated the local school system. 2nd grade I believe. He told me how he went to the school everyday at lunch to sit with her because no one else would.

He told me about how he could hear the names she was called. He said it was not something he would ever be able to get past.

I understood. What do you have to be mad about?

Whoa!

I am too chicken to comment on this hot potato.

But I am hoping the posting rules allow me to say this and then I'll shut up:

Ever since the 1960s, many people have severely criticized Southern Caucasians for their system of separation that existed until the 1960s. Maybe those "many people" would be wiser if they just kept their mouth shut.

Stormfront down today?

I've noted this story many times. I new an older black gentleman that in conversation noted that he was racist.

I told him I found that counter productive. He then told me the story about how it was his daughter that integrated the local school system. 2nd grade I believe. He told me how he went to the school everyday at lunch to sit with her because no one else would.

He told me about how he could hear the names she was called. He said it was not something he would ever be able to get past.

You should be mad at your dishonesty and hypocrisy.
Again, grow up.

Stormfront down today?

Again, grow up.

So yeah, you are mad at internet posts while others have very valid reasons to be upset.

racial harmony?

race is too useful of a tool for any of the leaders that could possibly help achieve this to actually want it.

Stormfront down today?

Again, grow up.

So yeah, you are mad at internet posts while others have very valid reasons to be upset.
WTF are you talking about? I was simply asking if you hold black people to the standard as whites when they call for segregation. Obviously, you are a hypocrite because all you did was ignore what they did and change the subject.
You are dismissed, clown.

Stormfront down today?

Again, grow up.

WTF are you talking about? I was simply asking if you hold black people to the standard as whites when they call for segregation. Obviously, you are a hypocrite because all you did was ignore what they did and change the subject.

She wasn't calling for segregation. They all marched together.

Stormfront down today?

Again, grow up.

I posted like 20k fucking links.
Gooday, dumbfuck.

Stormfront down today?

Again, grow up.

I posted like 20k fucking links.
Gooday, dumbfuck.

They didn't all march together?

Forum List

Back