Been several years
Canā€™t find anything on tv

Why not.
Already season 1 is very new to me .
The scenes with Walter and crazy 8 are so good
I want to get through the first 2 seasons at least
Oh yes ..I am kind of fast forwarding the family bs
Donā€™t care about Walt Jr and his pancakes

Interesting that Walter first was interested by watching hank on tv arresting folks and seeing a ton of cash

I've watched the entire series twice since it ended. I have to admit I never watched a single episode when it first ran. I was working rotating shift work and never got into series shows as I would always have to miss episodes. I'm retired now and they make it so you can watch days later now but yeah, great show.

I actually watched Better Call Saul as it came out and went back to Breaking Bad.

Always loved that damn show as my favorite ever
Been several years
Canā€™t find anything on tv

Why not.
Already season 1 is very new to me .
The scenes with Walter and crazy 8 are so good
I want to get through the first 2 seasons at least
Oh yes ..I am kind of fast forwarding the family bs
Donā€™t care about Walt Jr and his pancakes

Interesting that Walter first was interested by watching hank on tv arresting folks and seeing a ton of cash
I want to watch it again too

I have been waiting for Better Call Saul to end

I saw a couple of the first few shows, but didn't get hooked until later. I really should go back and watch it from the beginning to see what I missed.

I saw a couple of the first few shows, but didn't get hooked until later. I really should go back and watch it from the beginning to see what I missed.
Agree
The first season took a while to get into, by season two I was hooked

Breaking Bad was an ok series, but I've never felt the urge to watch it again.
I liked the Sopranos a lot more and have watched past episodes several times. ... :cool:

' the pines ' episode was the best one. i laughed everytime someone would complain about that show being too stereotypical & showed i-talians in a 'bad light' ...

<pffffft> ANYBODY who is italian has at least one family member just like any given character in that series; whether they were in the mob or not.

Last edited:
Never heard of it. Is it any good?

it really was a good series - if you have netflix, you'll be able to find it.
One of the best shows ever

Great show, but I don't think Aaron Paul will ever be able to play anything but a bitch druggie.
Every season they had an episode where Jesse gets the snot beat out of him

A little more dramatic than most, but that was similar to how Biden supporters felt just before the landslide victory over trump.

Breaking Bad was an ok series, but I've never felt the urge to watch it again.
I liked the Sopranos a lot more and have watched past episodes several times. ... :cool:

I binged watched Sopranos a second time.
Wasnt as good the second time around

The interesting thing about Breaking Bad is some people hate it because they find it hard to root for an evil protagonist like Walter White. As for me I donā€™t really remember whether I was rooting for him, I just was captivated by the show

Forum List

Back