A Trump victory will bring salad bars and buffets back

If you hate Democrat scum forcing their lame ass mandates on you, it will all be over soon. When you see them out in public, make like Maxine waters and tell those pedophile defenders what you think of them. At the gas station, and grocery store...

If trump wins, we will see the return to normal. A return of salad bars and buffets.

If trump loses, salad bars and buffets will become tales told of the before times.
I am retired as a housing inspector. I have seen first hand what hygiene means to masses of unwashed hillbillies.

As a consequence, I have not eaten any public access food for years.

If you want to eat from a common trough like a buffet or salad bar, mazel tov. Go with God. But I would rather lick the bathroom doorknob than eat at a buffet.
Great, but let me choose. If you mandate away my choices, I'm no longer free.
Do I still have to pay for Departments of Health after Typhoid Mary refills the ranch dressing?

If you hate Democrat scum forcing their lame ass mandates on you, it will all be over soon. When you see them out in public, make like Maxine waters and tell those pedophile defenders what you think of them. At the gas station, and grocery store...

If trump wins, we will see the return to normal. A return of salad bars and buffets.

If trump loses, salad bars and buffets will become tales told of the before times.
"If trump wins, we will see the return to normal. A return of salad bars and buffets."

No matter how many more Americans Trump has to kill to do it.

In my area, some buffet's stayed open some closed. It has nothing to do with the president. It's up to individual states. Trumpists seem to have forgotten that part.
god damn lady - you can never just answer something and leave your stupid agenda shit out of it, can you? me and another "RIGHTIE" have already said its up to the states so your GOTTA GET A JAB IN generalization was already proven a fucking lie before you even said it.

get help. you lead with hate.

You have a problem with states determining their laws regarding health procedures? In an OP that - OH MY - took a hateful jab at BIDEN? Oh...they hypocrisy. Not surprised :)
That one REALLY triggered him.

Every time I mention my dislike of Trump behavior or the cult, or anything negative regarding Trump, it's a trigger unless I include about 3 paragraphs of anti-left/anti-Biden/both sides do it to every anti-Trump paragraph. Even then it might not pass muster. The thing is - there isn't always equivalency. :dunno:

You don't need to include any anti Biden stuff. We know you're a big Biden lover.

I'm ambivalent about Biden, but he is a far better deal than another 4 of Trump. And yes. My views here are pretty obvious. At least I thought so.
So pedophilia isn't a deal breaker for you. Like I said.

Democrats = pedophile defenders

Just like how Democrats say Republicans are racist and don't know it. I think democrats are pedophiles and don't know it. They literally make watch and come here to defend shows like cuties and think Biden's behavior is normal.

"If trump wins, we will see the return to normal. A return of salad bars and buffets."

I bet people in New York sure miss the Grandparents who died in nursing homes....

Remind us who was behind that bonehead move

If you believe covid numbers, you're an idiot.

Covid literally cured the flu. It's a scam. Deaths are down across the board.

I bet people in New York sure miss the Grandparents who died in nursing homes....

Those old people were probably mostly Democrats so I blame karma

I am retired as a housing inspector. I have seen first hand what hygiene means to masses of unwashed hillbillies.

If you want to eat from a common trough like a buffet or salad bar, mazel tov. Go with God. But I would rather lick the bathroom doorknob than eat at a buffet.
Do I still have to pay for Departments of Health after Typhoid Mary refills the ranch dressing?
You should see what workers do to the food they make for mask nazis :abgg2q.jpg:

Those old people were probably mostly Democrats so I blame karma

I don't like seeing anyone die....but it's fun making Jones scamper off....again

Fckn clown

I desperately want my Salad Bars back.....oh man.....you just hit a sore spot!

JO

What's Trump's closing argument? That people are too focused on COVID. ‘COVID COVID COVID,’ he’s complaining. He’s jealous of COVID’s media coverage

What's Trump's closing argument? That people are too focused on COVID. ‘COVID COVID COVID,’ he’s complaining. He’s jealous of COVID’s media coverage
Americans are sick of this bs. You will see on Halloween. It will be epic...

In my area, some buffet's stayed open some closed. It has nothing to do with the president. It's up to individual states. Trumpists seem to have forgotten that part.
god damn lady - you can never just answer something and leave your stupid agenda shit out of it, can you? me and another "RIGHTIE" have already said its up to the states so your GOTTA GET A JAB IN generalization was already proven a fucking lie before you even said it.

get help. you lead with hate.

You have a problem with states determining their laws regarding health procedures? In an OP that - OH MY - took a hateful jab at BIDEN? Oh...they hypocrisy. Not surprised :)
That one REALLY triggered him.

Every time I mention my dislike of Trump behavior or the cult, or anything negative regarding Trump, it's a trigger unless I include about 3 paragraphs of anti-left/anti-Biden/both sides do it to every anti-Trump paragraph. Even then it might not pass muster. The thing is - there isn't always equivalency. :dunno:

You don't need to include any anti Biden stuff. We know you're a big Biden lover.

I'm ambivalent about Biden, but he is a far better deal than another 4 of Trump. And yes. My views here are pretty obvious. At least I thought so.
whats obvious after that comment is you shouldnt be allowed to vote

You should see what workers do to the food they make for mask nazis :abgg2q.jpg:
Restaurants are closed. There is no food being made.

Curious how idiots mock wearing masks. As if they can outwit a virus with attitude and fake machismo.

Curious how idiots mock wearing masks. As if they can outwit a virus with attitude and fake machismo.
They are open here and mask nazis are always pointed out. Not just for food...

Nobody likes Karens.

I hope those buffets open up before Dec 3. Heading to Vegas and I still didn't give up on having the buffet at Caesars. That's why we have to stick with Trumpie. He's the only one who will open it up and return us to normalcy.

They are open here and mask nazis are always pointed out. Not just for food...

Nobody likes Karens.
Right. Nobody like Karen's.

And people wonder about pandemic deniers and mask mockers. Perhaps they just did not pay attention in school.

Forum List

Back