A Trump victory will bring salad bars and buffets back

If you hate Democrat scum forcing their lame ass mandates on you, it will all be over soon. When you see them out in public, make like Maxine waters and tell those pedophile defenders what you think of them. At the gas station, and grocery store...

If trump wins, we will see the return to normal. A return of salad bars and buffets.

If trump loses, salad bars and buffets will become tales told of the before times.
I thought you were going to post a reason to vote for Orange Man. LOL

Satan must be a frequent flyer at those buffets. If he only knew the real truth about salad bars and buffets.
Tell me the TRUTH then.

The Facts
An all-you-can-eat buffet, where you can sit for hours and eat for one low price, is the American dream. But at what cost? Apparently, 128,000 people are hospitalized and 3,000 die each year from food poisoning. Eating at buffets grosses your friend out royally because it exposes people to the germs of possibly everyone who enters the restaurant in some way or another. We’re talking about possibly coming into contact with folks who don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom, people who may be coughing and sneezing or, of course, those snot-ridden children who insist on serving themselves.
Not only do you have to worry about how germy people are, but the food itself after a while can be at risk. Buffet restaurants are infamous for leaving food out for extended periods of time (even though they adhere to food safety standards about temperatures). According to federal food safety guidelines, hot food has to stay above 140 degrees fahrenheit and cold food has to stay below 40 degrees fahrenheit. Most places adhere to these guidelines or they wouldn't pass inspection, but still—if there's a slip up, you could possibly end up with explosive diarrhea due to bacteria that is now potentially growing on the lukewarm scrambled eggs people are picking over.

I imagine none of the above will keep your fat ass away from the next buffet, right?
Good lord, woman.

Please seal yourself in a plastic bubble.

Buffets and Salad Bars never closed here but I still live in America so that’s expected.
I live in California which wishes it was China. They would weld us in our houses if they could.

I’m from Southern California. Spent 24 years of my life in the High Desert and loved it. Thirty minutes from two different mountains to snowboard, 2 1/2 hours from Vegas and 2 hours from the beach. Couldn’t beat it.

All turned to shit thanks to the left.

Moved to a small East Texas town about 9 years ago. Best decision ever.

People wave when driving down the road. Everyone says ‘No sir’ and ‘Yes ma’am’. Different worlds.

Fuck California and fuck liberals.

I hope salad bars and buffets do make a comeback. I miss coughing on those things.

Around 30 years ago I was a director of ops for a fast food franchise and behind us was a well known buffet. I happened to be at the restaurant one day and the asst manager came into work that morning looking half dead. I said didn't you sleep last night and he being a volunteer fireman said the buffet behind us had a fire in the kitchen at 3AM and he proceeded to tell me when they arrived and went to the kitchen the pans the food were in on the buffet had been pulled and placed on the floor in the kitchen with the food still present from the night before and rats were running around. You just never know.

If you hate Democrat scum forcing their lame ass mandates on you, it will all be over soon. When you see them out in public, make like Maxine waters and tell those pedophile defenders what you think of them. At the gas station, and grocery store...

If trump wins, we will see the return to normal. A return of salad bars and buffets.

If trump loses, salad bars and buffets will become tales told of the before times.

Satan must be a frequent flyer at those buffets. If he only knew the real truth about salad bars and buffets.
Tell me the TRUTH then.

The Facts
An all-you-can-eat buffet, where you can sit for hours and eat for one low price, is the American dream. But at what cost? Apparently, 128,000 people are hospitalized and 3,000 die each year from food poisoning. Eating at buffets grosses your friend out royally because it exposes people to the germs of possibly everyone who enters the restaurant in some way or another. We’re talking about possibly coming into contact with folks who don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom, people who may be coughing and sneezing or, of course, those snot-ridden children who insist on serving themselves.
Not only do you have to worry about how germy people are, but the food itself after a while can be at risk. Buffet restaurants are infamous for leaving food out for extended periods of time (even though they adhere to food safety standards about temperatures). According to federal food safety guidelines, hot food has to stay above 140 degrees fahrenheit and cold food has to stay below 40 degrees fahrenheit. Most places adhere to these guidelines or they wouldn't pass inspection, but still—if there's a slip up, you could possibly end up with explosive diarrhea due to bacteria that is now potentially growing on the lukewarm scrambled eggs people are picking over.

Democrats are happy buffets and salad bars and gone. They give Americans choice. Democrats want to choose for you. They are totalitarian scum.

Buffets aren't gone in my area and I could give a fuck about you and your area.

Tell me the TRUTH then.

The Facts

Democrats are happy buffets and salad bars and gone. They give Americans choice. Democrats want to choose for you. They are totalitarian scum.

Buffets aren't gone in my area and I could give a fuck about you and your area.

If you don’t give a fuck why did you click reply in this thread?

Dumb bitch.

Tell me the TRUTH then.

The Facts

fuckin democrats keeping me from my chinese buffets!!! :)

Tell me the TRUTH then.

The Facts

fuckin democrats keeping me from my chinese buffets!!! :)
As you know and can see above, Democrats hate buffets anyways. They are using covid as an excuse to ban everything they hate and punish Americans.

Trump is remarkable in unifying the country.

he just happens to unify us AGAINST himself!
STFU pedophile defender scum

Americans are uniting around trump and we see the democrats domestic terrorists pedophiles as our common enemy.

The obsession Trumpsters have with pedophiles is interesting.

In my area, some buffet's stayed open some closed. It has nothing to do with the president. It's up to individual states. Trumpists seem to have forgotten that part.

There used to be a Sunday Brunch buffet at my local diner. I asked when it would be back, and the owner told me quite seriously, probably never. It wasn't that good, anyway, but I did like the fruit salad.

In my area, some buffet's stayed open some closed. It has nothing to do with the president. It's up to individual states. Trumpists seem to have forgotten that part.
god damn lady - you can never just answer something and leave your stupid agenda shit out of it, can you? me and another "RIGHTIE" have already said its up to the states so your GOTTA GET A JAB IN generalization was already proven a fucking lie before you even said it.

get help. you lead with hate.

god damn lady - you can never just answer something and leave your stupid agenda shit out of it, can you? me and another "RIGHTIE" have already said its up to the states so your GOTTA GET A JAB IN generalization was already proven a fucking lie before you even said it.

You have a problem with states determining their laws regarding health procedures? In an OP that - OH MY - took a hateful jab at BIDEN? Oh...they hypocrisy. Not surprised :)

Trump is remarkable in unifying the country.

he just happens to unify us AGAINST himself!
STFU pedophile defender scum

Americans are uniting around trump and we see the democrats domestic terrorists pedophiles as our common enemy.

The obsession Trumpsters have with pedophiles is interesting.
Tell us you believe Biden's behavior around little girls is normal.

Tell us bill Clinton isn't a pedophile.

Tell us who built the cages.

Pizzagate is real.

There used to be a Sunday Brunch buffet at my local diner. I asked when it would be back, and the owner told me quite seriously, probably never. It wasn't that good, anyway, but I did like the fruit salad.
some will come back and some won't i imagine. while i know some chinese buffets are open again, i know not all. golden corral hasn't reopened near me either. but what i *am* so glad to see are a lot of the mom and pop places in strip malls around me did come back. i try to get out and support them as best i can when i can.

for many it just won't be worth the extra effort. but it's a business by business / city by city / state by state call.

You have a problem with states determining their laws regarding health procedures? In an OP that - OH MY - took a hateful jab at BIDEN? Oh...they hypocrisy. Not surprised :)
you must not read my reply where i already said many times its up to the states.

but hey - toss facts out the window and shove your hate around like people deserve it. ME AND ANOTHER RIGHTIE ALREADY SAID THIS IS A LOCAL / STATE ISSUE.

so fuck off with your pre-broken stereotypes.

and where the holy fuck did i say shit about biden in the post you're replying to? you bitch at me for deflection when i simply ask to clarify WHAT we are talking about. then you deflect and bring in anything from anywhere as if it fucking matters.

you wanna see the biggest fucking hypocrite on this board - mirror up.

Salad bars and buffets?

If I have to get my own food, I may as stay home and save some money.

That one REALLY triggered him.

Forum List

Back