A trump Campaign Ad Depicts A Police Being Attacked By Protesters Is A 2014 Photo From Ukraine

Explain the dishonesty of not wearing uniforms and identifying themselves as required

There is no legal requirement for a police officer to wear a uniform. There is only a requirement for police to identify themselves as police when making an arrest ... there is no legal requirement for a police officer to give his name to someone he arrests.
Exactly. It would be very difficult to perform undercover operations in a uniform.

There is also a silly but widely held false belief among criminal circles that undercover police must identify themselves if you ask them. I don't know when that rumor got started but I first heard it back in the '70s.

Perhaps the police themselves helped to spread that rumor?

trump used a shot taken 6 years ago in Ukraine and uses it in his campaign ad.

Wow. I bet his followers will believe it's of Americans. Which is what trump wants.

More lies and manipulations from trump. In other words, a typical day with trump as president.

The tRump campaign lied?!?!?!?!?

Oh, wait.

It's the tRump campaign.

Of course they did.

That's all they've got.

This federal paramilitary sent by Trump, has got to stop, NOW!

F ing Nazi.
ACCEPTABLE

View attachment 366280

View attachment 366281

View attachment 366283

UNACCEPTABLE

View attachment 366284

View attachment 366285

View attachment 366286

View attachment 366287

Terrorizing people, vandalism, destruction of property and looting is criminal behavior
NOT A FUCKING CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT AND PROTECTED AS SUCH

Trump HAS AN OBLIGATION TO INTERVENE TO RESTORE LAW AND ORDER
WHERE STATE OFFICIALS HAVE FAILED THEIR OBLIGATION TO DO SO

I can only hope things continue to blow up in the faces of you and your ilk

Your pictures show nothing that has not happened in this nation many times before, which have always been handled by legitimate cops, not goon squads illegally dispatched from out of state by a criminal. We've seen similar behavior after college sports games.

THE CRIMINAL IN THE WHITE HOUSE HAS NO RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT STATE OFFICIALS HAVE FAILED IN THEIR OBLIGATIONS. HE IS DELIBERATELY VIOLATING HIS OATH OF OFFICE AND DELIBERATELY ABUSING HIS OFFICIAL POWERS BY ACTING IN DEFIANCE OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION AND OUR LAWS.

trump and his thugs are trying to void the elections of state and local officials, and, in view of the orange whore's constant references to "Democrats," this aim is crystal clear.

The American People will now have to face the fact that we have an unapologetic criminal occupying the office of president. You Russians must delighted that your grand scheme is working so well. But it won't in the end, so just shut up, stop pretending that you are Americans, and go back to Moscow.

Now the Chicago cops and the Illinois State Police will have double duty since they will now have to keep trump's thugs under surveillance, interview them to make sure that they are not committing crimes, have proper identification and clothing, and are staying within their legal jurisdictional boundaries, and arrest them if they don't, in addition to having to police any protests. We now have a situation in which the police have to police the "police." I hope that private citizens will help out by keeping an eye on trump's thugs, letting them know that they are being watched, and recording them, which may provide valuable evidence when all of these cases, criminal and civil, get to court.
Dumbass yes we have had riots but the local authorities have handled those emergencies. The difference now is the local authorities are not handling the riots. That's the difference.

Neither you nor the scumbag in the White House nor any other bimbo has any right, or even the capability, to determine that local authorities are not handling anything. You are all overstepping your bounds. Moreover, even if any of you had a such right, the American People are owed a detailed explanation of what led to such a determination. Your whore's habits of firing qualified people and replacing them with unqualified people, of firing inspectors-general, and of evading all attempts at legitimate oversight of his conduct, raises an inference that the grounds for their decision are suspicious.
So you okay with Minnesota not getting federal funding to rebuild? Since the local authorities handled the situation?

Lysterine...why a thumbs down

You find lawlessness acceptable

You think lawlessness is a right protected under the Constitution

What an asshole statement. I am trying to protect the U.S. Constitution and the rule of law. How do you know what I find. It is you who seem to find lawlessness and attempts at establishing a dictatorship acceptable.
:cuckoo:

Federal agents protecting federal buildings from attack does not constitute an attempt to establish a dictatorship, you fucking moonbat.

They can protect federal buildings, but cannot do anything outside of this.
Bullshit. That's a complete lie. Their jurisdiction is the entirety of the US and it's territories, not just federal buildings. They can arrest for any violation of federal law.

For example, if you throw a Molotov cocktail at a federal building or personnel, or rob an FDIC insured bank, they can and will track you down and arrest you, even after you flee the scene of the crime, at the time and place of their choosing.

They need probable cause and can't just take people off the public street.
Who told you that they are just taking people off the streets without probable cause? And why did you believe them?

Explain the dishonesty of not wearing uniforms and identifying themselves as required, when this job can be done while following the rules.
There is no such requirement, moonbat.

Last edited:
A trump Campaign Ad Depicts A Police Being Attacked By Protesters Is A 2014 Photo From Ukraine

Wow. I bet his followers will believe it's of Americans. Which is what trump wants.

More lies and manipulations from trump. In other words, a typical day with trump as president.

We all know protesters have and continue to attack police officers,
in addition to burning down police stations and destroying squad cars...
so, you have an issue with his ads not using recent footage captured here

We all know that is a very small minority of people in marches, we aren't even sure if they are actually protestors and not agitators with a different agenda...

F ing Nazi.
ACCEPTABLE

View attachment 366280

View attachment 366281

View attachment 366283

UNACCEPTABLE

View attachment 366284

View attachment 366285

View attachment 366286

View attachment 366287

Terrorizing people, vandalism, destruction of property and looting is criminal behavior

There is something seriously wrong with you ...
Without a doubt, God sustains my sanity
Your pictures show nothing that has not happened in this nation many times before, which have always been handled by legitimate cops, not goon squads illegally dispatched from out of state by a criminal. We've seen similar behavior after college sports games.
THE CRIMINAL IN THE WHITE HOUSE HAS NO RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT STATE OFFICIALS HAVE FAILED IN THEIR OBLIGATIONS. HE IS DELIBERATELY VIOLATING HIS OATH OF OFFICE AND DELIBERATELY ABUSING HIS OFFICIAL POWERS BY ACTING IN DEFIANCE OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION AND OUR LAWS.
trump and his thugs are trying to void the elections of state and local officials, and, in view of the orange whore's constant references to "Democrats," this aim is crystal clear.
The American People will now have to face the fact that we have an unapologetic criminal occupying the office of president. You Russians must delighted that your grand scheme is working so well. But it won't in the end, so just shut up, stop pretending that you are Americans, and go back to Moscow.
Now the Chicago cops and the Illinois State Police will have double duty since they will now have to keep trump's thugs under surveillance, interview them to make sure that they are not committing crimes, have proper identification and clothing, and are staying within their legal jurisdictional boundaries, and arrest them if they don't, in addition to having to police any protests. We now have a situation in which the police have to police the "police." I hope that private citizens will help out by keeping an eye on trump's thugs, letting them know that they are being watched, and recording them, which may provide valuable evidence when all of these cases, criminal and civil, get to court.
The woman of folly is boisterous,
She is naive and knows nothing.

Proverbs 9:13

As it is written, in Jesus name

We all know protesters have and continue to attack police officers,
in addition to burning down police stations and destroying squad cars...
so, you have an issue with his ads not using recent footage captured here

We all know that is a very small minority of people in marches, we aren't even sure if they are actually protestors and not agitators with a different agenda...
Oh, it is certain...
The OVERWHELMING majority ARE agitators, NOT peaceful protesters

F ing Nazi.
ACCEPTABLE

View attachment 366280

View attachment 366281

View attachment 366283

UNACCEPTABLE

View attachment 366284

View attachment 366285

View attachment 366286

View attachment 366287

I agree that protesters are not the criminal rioters....

I do not agree that this is a federal govt duty to police the states.... The Constitution specifically says, It Is Not.

Lysterine...why a thumbs down

You find lawlessness acceptable

You think lawlessness is a right protected under the Constitution
What an asshole statement.
ROFLMFAO, You are too much darling

Your head is shoved so far up your ass
you have to open your mouth just to see where the hell you're going...
which would also explain why so much shit is consistently coming out of your mouth
I am trying to protect the U.S. Constitution and the rule of law. How do you know what I find. It is you who seem to find lawlessness and attempts at establishing a dictatorship acceptable.
Spare me, will ya
Trying to protect the Constitution, rule of law

Wanting to do away with the EC
Supporting sanctuary cities and disregarding immigration laws
Doing away with police
Stay home, wear a mask, don't reopen...selfish jerks, there's a pandemic
Mobs protesting/rioting have a Constitutional right to cause cases to spike..

I asked, not stated

Dictatorship...
Coming from someone who wants to silence my POV
because it is not their POV, is a joke
This is evident in your hostility to any frank discussion of whether or not trump's actions and those of his sycophants are lawful or unlawful. Many knowledgeable people, including those who have held the same government and law-enforcement positions in the past, are discussing this and concluding that trump and his sycophants have violated, and continue to violate our Constitution, laws, and established procedures and protocols.
Do you READ THE SHIT YOU WRITE

THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE THE UTTER AUDACITY TO STATE
AFTER STATING...WHAT AN ASSHOLE STATEMENT...TO A QUESTION I ASKED
Anything that we have seen currently is no more than what we've seen many times in the past, which has been handled by duly-elected and appointed state and local officials. so don't hand me this hysterical "lawlessness and rioting" crap.
Lawlessness and rioting is me being hysterical, is it now

I don't know what your story is but it must be sad
You're the kind of person I thank God I'm not like

F ing Nazi.
ACCEPTABLE

View attachment 366280

View attachment 366281

View attachment 366283

UNACCEPTABLE

View attachment 366284

View attachment 366285

View attachment 366286

View attachment 366287

I agree that protesters are not the criminal rioters....

I do not agree that this is a federal govt duty to police the states.... The Constitution specifically says, It Is Not.
You're suggestion?

The picture from Ukraine is during a protest of laws restricting freedom of speech, assembly and limiting due process. If conservatives are as conservative as they claim, they'd be on the side of the Ukrainian protestors in 2014.
ROFLMFAO

It was the 'Summer of Love' til they went to her door
She should have just starting trashing her home with them

Oh, wait.

It's the tRump campaign.

Of course they did.

That's all they've got.
Please disclose the lie you speak of

Oh, wait.

It's the tRump campaign.

Of course they did.

That's all they've got.
Go back and read the OP. It's there.

F ing Nazi.
ACCEPTABLE

View attachment 366280

View attachment 366281

View attachment 366283

UNACCEPTABLE

View attachment 366284

View attachment 366285

View attachment 366286

View attachment 366287

Dumbass yes we have had riots but the local authorities have handled those emergencies. The difference now is the local authorities are not handling the riots. That's the difference.

Neither you nor the scumbag in the White House nor any other bimbo has any right, or even the capability, to determine that local authorities are not handling anything. You are all overstepping your bounds. Moreover, even if any of you had a such right, the American People are owed a detailed explanation of what led to such a determination. Your whore's habits of firing qualified people and replacing them with unqualified people, of firing inspectors-general, and of evading all attempts at legitimate oversight of his conduct, raises an inference that the grounds for their decision are suspicious.
OMG...Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you are abusing that privilege

Oh, wait.

It's the tRump campaign.

Of course they did.

That's all they've got.
I did, I'll ask again, what is the lie

Better yet, how does the photo mislead the narrative of the ad

Or, do you simply have a problem with the picture not depicting
the current clashes between protesters and police here in America

Fuck your peaceful protesters

Police have been shot, stabbed, run over, and hit with objects across the country since the death of George Floyd in the custody of Minneapolis Police. These injuries and deaths have been unreported by the national media.
– A Las Vegas metropolitan police officer, Shay Mikalonis, age 29, was shot in the back of the head while struggling with a rioter. It appears that Mikalonis survived brain surgery, but he will likely never be the same after the attack.

– Twelve other Las Vegas police were injured during the riots.
– An active shooter also opened fire on law enforcement at a Las Vegas courthouse.
– Four St. Louis police officers were shot by an active shooter. Thankfully, all four are out of the hospital.
– A retired St. Louis police captain, David Dorn, was protecting a friend’s store from rioters and looters. They shot him while stealing “TVs.” A shocking video, live-streamed on Facebook, shows the 77-year-old black American lying in a pool of blood. Dorn’s death was little covered in the national corporate media.
– A New York police officer was struck purposefully by a vehicle. He is in “serious but stable condition.”
– Three Buffalo law enforcement officers were struck by a vehicle in front of the police station. Two officers are now seriously hurt, and two civilians died from shootings that were not related to the police.
– Three Davenport, Iowa, law enforcement officers were ambushed, and one was shot. Two civilians died in the attempted killing of the police officer, including a young black woman.
– One hundred thirty-two officers were injured in Chicago during a riot. During that riot, there were 48 shootings and 17 homicides. It is likely many of the homicide victims were black Americans.
– Nine Pittsburg officers were injured by objects during a riot.
– Up to a dozen officers in Rhode Island were injured during riots.
– An active shooter opened fire at the Oakland Police Department. At the federal courthouse in Oakland, the scene of an anti-police protest, two officers were shot in a drive-by shooting. One of those men, Federal Protective Service Officer Dave Patrick Underwood, was shot dead. Underwood is a black American and, first and foremost, a hero.
– Two officers were struck in the head with projectiles in Santa Ana, California.
– Two Richmond, Virginia, officers were shot. One of these officers has life-threatening injuries.
– At least five officers and two firefighters were injured during riots in Richland County, South Carolina.
– One officer was struck in the head by a brick in Albany, New York. The suspect, a 21-year-old white male, is now in custody.
– Four Prince William County, Virginia, officers sustained head injuries from projectiles, including large rocks.
– Seven officers were injured in Sacramento, California.
– Several officers were shot at and injured in Lynchburg, Virginia.
– Several Champaign, Illinois, police officers were injured during protests that turned into a riot.
– Three Oak Lawn, Illinois, officers were injured.
– Twenty-one officers were injured in Salt Lake City. What appeared to be a mostly white crowd threw rocks and other objects at the officers.
More than 50 Secret Service agents were injured by thrown objects — including Molotov cocktails — in Washington, D.C. The “protesters” appeared to be trying to breach the White House fence.
– Three Denver police officers were in a police Rapid Deployment Vehicle when they were purposefully slammed by another vehicle. The impact also hurt a civilian standing nearby. The status of the civilian is not yet known, and one of the officers is still in the hospital.
– Well over 40 New York City police officers have been injured during riots, some severely. Multiple officers have been shot, stabbed, or hit with heavy objects. The latest incident involved a knife-wielding attacker who stabbed an officer in the neck, and two other officers who were shot — one in the hands.
– Videos from New York that don’t appear to be widely reported in the media show a cop getting slammed in the head with a heavy object from behind, and a cop lying on the street after being shot.
– Multiple Atlanta, Georgia, officers were injured during protests. One officer, a black American named Max Brewer, was run over by an ATV. The vehicle appears to have circled back in order to run him over. He remains in critical condition.
– Two Capitol Police officers were injured during a riot in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. According to pictures from the riot, it appears some protesters attacked the officers. In one picture, a white man appears to be trying to attack officers wearing riot gear.

F ing Nazi.

First They Came... - Famous Quote
www.famous-quote.net/first-they-came.html
First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a Trade Unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out— Because I was not a Jew. Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Shall I again dredge up all the "peaceful protester" videos I handed your ass to you with on another thread? Stop fucking terrorizing cities and the feds will go home. This ain't rocket science.

Oh, wait.

It's the tRump campaign.

Of course they did.

That's all they've got.

Once more for the hard of thinking:

The.

Photo.

Is.

A.

Lie.

Oh, wait.

It's the tRump campaign.

Of course they did.

That's all they've got.

Once more for the hard of thinking: