News Coming from the WH... And It Will ALL be GOOD News!

KoalaCorp

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2018
Who wants to bet that ALL the CDC Data going to the WH will start to turn good soon?
I bet all the people will stop dying and the sick will stop getting sick, eh?
Who wants to bet after millions and millions filing for unemployment every week, the unemployment numbers go down again?

Why would I expect truthful data from an Administration and President KNOWN for lying?

Then how do you explain all these lies that Trump has told?

Who wants to bet that ALL the CDC Data going to the WH will start to turn good soon?
I bet all the people will stop dying and the sick will stop getting sick, eh?
Who wants to bet after millions and millions filing for unemployment every week, the unemployment numbers go down again?

Why would I expect truthful data from an Administration and President KNOWN for lying?
Even worse for you, imagine how bad it would be if all that happened and turned out to be true...you would be miserable

The tabulators are commie prostitutes. President Trump doesn't lie, but Joe Biden extorted billion$ of taxpayer dollars from benefactors of the House spending committees.

The tabulators are commie prostitutes. President Trump doesn't lie, but Joe Biden extorted billion$ of taxpayer dollars from benefactors of the House spending committees.

LOL The ONLY one extorting money is Trump the King of Swamp Monsters!

1595484796346.png

I'm done reading garbage by the Demmie/Commie party, and all their supporters. I've read it for 4 years now, and I'm not going back to it ever again, Koala. I know why you're excited. You got commie blood too. If president Trump sneezes, it's a lie to you people. <burp>

View attachment 366273
No, President Trump does not break the law nor impinge on the Constitution. Joe Biden sickens every American that truly loves the Constitution and how very difficult it was to come by, thanks to the bloody British King Chas III.

View attachment 366273
How old are you?

Forum List

Back