A Trump appointee bites the dust!

It is so satisfying

Is it? Does it give you a hard on? Do you shoot across the room? How many orgasms will you be getting if or when a lot of these J6ers sue the government for legal rights violations, human rights violations, win on appeal, or better yet, Trump wins next year, Biden is impeached, and both he and Hunter are prosecuted for treason and foreign bribes?

Will it be just as satisfying then? Many if not all of these are distinct possibilities.

It is so satisfying to see these Trump criminals pay for their crimes of insurrection against our country. This proves that they are nothing but liars when they take an oath to uphold the Constitution. Hopefully Trump will wind up in a neighboring jail cell.
Congress did not hold up their end of their oath when they voted not to investigate the election. They sided with alleged fraud. They should all be expelled and never hold office again.

At least they don't bite the dust like Obama democrat appointees, such as Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi. He really bit the dust, murdered by Moslems. Thank you Obama, Biden, Clinton

It is so satisfying to see these Trump criminals pay for their crimes of insurrection against our country. This proves that they are nothing but liars when they take an oath to uphold the Constitution. Hopefully Trump will wind up in a neighboring jail cell.
No matter what happens the dems will lose the senate and the white house in 24... so I look forward to reading your tears in a year....

Is it? Does it give you a hard on? Do you shoot across the room? How many orgasms will you be getting if or when a lot of these J6ers sue the government for legal rights violations, human rights violations, win on appeal, or better yet, Trump wins next year, Biden is impeached, and both he and Hunter are prosecuted for treason and foreign bribes?

Will it be just as satisfying then? Many if not all of these are distinct possibilities.
If there was ever a wish list that needed a pony added to it, yours would be it

1699039873620.png

If there was ever a wish list that needed a pony added to it, yours would be it
I might offer a rebuttal later, but give me a few minutes to finish laughing at that silly post first.

From the start, I'm British looking in, so no high horse needed.

If there was an insurrection, can you link to Trump's speech asking people to riot at the Capitol and overturn the government? I remain impartial because us Brits look for the law being followed. I endured watching Trump's speech for over an hour and I didn't see any insurrection language. I saw a protest and the usual idiots (crowd mentality) take it too far.

So like I said, do you have a link to Trump's insurrection speech.

Secondly, 70 months. Lol. Not very long is it. Is your system similar to the UK's system, on good behaviour, do you get out after spending half your sentence, or does he serve the entire 70 months?

Poor Assssss-tro.....where will you move when Trump is elected and pardons all these innocent people? With protected borders and law enforcement, how would you survive if you stayed??

Funny how you guys don't want to put anyone in jail or have long sentences unless it is related to Trump.

Funny how you guys don't want to put anyone in jail or have long sentences unless it is related to Trump.
Why do you tards parrot such blatant hoaxes?

Jesus. It is incredible how submissive you morons are!

2020 Rioter Sentenced to Federal Prison on Charges of Destruction of Government Property and Illegal Firearm Possession

Man sentenced to 4 years in prison for role in 2020 Portland riot

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt said a man who had been convicted for his role in a Portland riot has been sentenced to four years
www.kptv.com

Man who tried to torch N.J. police car during George Floyd protests gets prison time

Illinois man sentenced to nearly nine years for arson during Minneapolis riots

He drove over 400 miles to Minnesota from his home in Illinois.

Man who live streamed Charleston riot, subsequent arrest sentenced

A Lowcountry man who streamed a riot in Charleston and captured video of his arrest has been sentenced to two years in federal prison.
www.live5news.com

Utah man sentenced to prison for his role in 2020 downtown Salt Lake City riot

(KUTV) – A judge has ordered that a Utah man will serve time in federal prison for his role in a protest turned riot in downtown Salt Lake City in May 2020. Jackson Patton, 28, was sentenced to 24 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release for a charge of civil disorder, according to...
kutv.com

Man sentenced to 4 years for Minneapolis police station fire

The man must also pay $12 million in restitution for his role in lighting the Third Precinct headquarters on fire during unrest after George Floyd's death
www.police1.com

Brooklyn Park man is latest to be sentenced for riots

A federal judge on Friday sentenced a 20-year-old Brooklyn Park man to more than two years in federal prison for setting fire to a health food store during the riots that followed the May 2020 murder of George Floyd by former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin.
www.mprnews.org

Man who set fire to Raleigh stores on night of George Floyd protests sentenced to prison

How the Federal Justice System Sentenced Two Black Lives Matter Protesters

I guess your propagandists keep these facts from you credulous rubes.

This is what tyranny looks like.
This is what your "trespassers" who were "invited in" look like:

Klein assaulted an officer during an initial breach on the Capitol grounds, telling the officer “you can’t stop us.”

McFadden also detailed several other assaults on officers from Klein, many of which occurred in the lower west terrace tunnel, one of the most violent scenes that day.

[snip]

Investigators found several images of Klein in the riot allegedly using a police riot shield to wedge open an entrance for rioters and fighting against a police line for several minutes, according to his arrest affidavit. Klein wore a red “Make America Great Again” hat then changed into a “United States Marine Corps” hat during the riot, investigators say.

Forum List

Back