A Truely Positive Trend in America.

Address it if it comes up but let the kids figure it out on their own.
That is a contradictory statement that makes know sense. "Address it...."? What does that mean? How does that reconcile with "let the kids figure it out on their own"?
The same way they figure out Santa. When they're ready.
I see that I have attracted quite a gang of misfits and mental midgets who are bending over backwards to prove how fucking ignorant they are and that they can out-stupid the others.. I think you win

That is a contradictory statement that makes know sense. "Address it...."? What does that mean? How does that reconcile with "let the kids figure it out on their own"?

If my kids come home and ask I will address
Otherwise say nothing
You're still not addressing the issue of school policy that was raised in the op and later me in post 17. We are getting nowhere here

I see that I have attracted quite a gang of misfits and mental midgets who are bending over backwards to prove how fucking ignorant they are and that they can out-stupid the others.. I think you win

Again you’re lashing out because we politely disagree with you. That makes you a Fascist.

If my kids come home and ask I will address
Otherwise say nothing
You're still not addressing the issue of school policy that was raised in the op and later me in post 17. We are getting nowhere here

I am. The school should stay out of it IMO. If I like to tie my wife up that’s my business and the school should stay out of peoples private lives. If kids ask about Trans then the teacher can call the parents and it can be addressed. Homosexuality is part of the norm and no longer shocking to anyone.

Police investigating vicious 'mob' attack of transgender woman
Dallas police are investigating the vicious "mob" assault of a transgender woman [man] on Friday and say it may be classified as a hate crime, according to authorities.
Eighty percent(80%) of trans women[men] killed in the past six years were women of color, HRC reports.
So it seems that black men dont like men with boobs. I can imagine that some black guy is looking for a date, wines and dines, her[him] then gets him home and finds out the trannies Johnson is much bigger than his. So continue to press the insanity, keep on having kids grow up and be freaks, in the black world, freaks dont seem to live that long...

Again you’re lashing out because we politely disagree with you. That makes you a Fascist.
I'm not lashing out. If you think so, you have an awfully thin skin. I am pressing you for answers that I am not getting .

I'm not lashing out. If you think so, you have an awfully thin skin. I am pressing you for answers that I am not getting .

I have answered you. The school should stay out of it.

OK, my work is done here. You have confessed

OK, my work is done here. You have confessed
You aren't making any sense. He didn't confess to shit. He's showed you for the fraud you are. And you dare to call everyone names as if you were the only one here with a brain. Get real dude.

There are no valid issues in your post 17 for anyone to respond to. It's all anti scientific bullshit, trying to argue that girls can be boys and boys can be girls, on open defiance of actual science and obvious fact; and arguing for the sexual manipulation, indoctrination, and abuse of children. It take someone who is completely f•••ed-up in the head to see it as anything other than that.

Arizona. Not a bastion of liberalism, progressivism or tolerance, has for once don the right thing.

Breaking: Arizona Governor Signs "No Promo Homo" Repeal

Yesterday we reported on the announcement that the Arizona AG’s office informed legislature that they would not be defending lawsuits against the state’s sexual education requirements that were discriminatory towards LGBTQ+ youth.

B1346 Repeals Homophobic Education Statute
Shortly after yesterday’s post the Arizona House voted to repeal the offending legislation by a vote of 55-5. Today the state Senate followed suit with a vote of 19-10-1, and Governor Doug Ducey (R-AZ) just announced via twitter that he has signed the bill, eliminating what amounted to a ban on teaching about homosexuality in sexual education classes across the state.
SB1346 repeals a key section of Arizona Revised Statute 15-716(C), which previously stated that:

C. No district shall include in its course of study instruction which:

1. Promotes a homosexual life-style.

2. Portrays homosexuality as a positive alternative life-style.

3. Suggests that some methods of sex are safe methods of homosexual sex.

Repeal Signals Inclusive Shift in Arizona Politics

Good for Arizona . Children are not stupid but they do need support and encouragement to learn how to live in the real world where people of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities exist . Not the fantasy world of denial created by conservatives and religious who want to pretend that the world is a different place that it really is.

LGBTQ people exist. Children will encounter them in life and the must learn to be respectful and understanding of these differences. For children who are LGBTQ, this sort of education helps them to feel safe and included, and instills a positive self image. The alternative is despair , and self destructive behavior .

Ah, so the grooming of little boys can resume in Arizona schools.

No wonder you're so happy...
Yet another moron weighs in

I'm the moron, yet you can't refute my post?

Gee sploogy, where does that leave you?

Tell us why grooming young boys is "good?"

Yet another moron weighs in

Tell us why grooming young boys is "good?"

It makes it easier for pedophiles to prey on them.

Now, consider what type of person it takes to see that as a positive; in fact, to start this whole thread about that as a positive.

YOU are correct sir

ever see the bats shit crazy moms force their lil daughters into the kiddie beauty pageant roadshows. some love it some are miserabe NOT THE Issue at hand
ever see a shot of the audience? or read a news story pedos lurking in the audience .

EVEN fucking youtube
i think it was sargon who did a video ABOUT pedos and kiddie fiddlers on youtube
f videos
thiers guys who will put links to time frames where an innocent girl just hanging upside down on a couch with mabye here legs spread

shes just being a dopey twelve year old rambling on thiers nothing sexual about it unless youre an inhuman freak

AND YOUTUBE DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT
If ya sask me ITS fucking disturbing and google should be fucking ashamed .......oh but theyre "woke"

the sexualization of innocent children is just so wrong on so many levels AND IM NO PRUDISH CHURCH goer

ALL while many of you would be banned for having certain opinions about young boys getting up on stage in drag to adult audience cheering them on

know what im saying

I know exactly what you "you HATE FILLED intolerant rubes " are saying

MY point gentleman

THE ISSUE is never the issue the issue is always the revolution .

Thats the only thing anyone needs to keep in mind when "starting a conversation" with a lefttard ,especially ones that lean toward the were all oppressed identity group mindset.

I automatically apply it to all SJW and left wing activists....with people who claim to lean left even cuck and rinos (your worst enemy) use your own judgment

no matter the cause group or issue theyre "allies after" all.

some know exactly what they're doing and think they're contributing to that long march into the future if they live to see it or not It doesn't matter to them....or how many "eggs they break" along the way ....most are just useful idiots.......until they no longer will be one day

you pig picture types need no explanation.

ALL should seek wisdom and inner peace from the worlds only true religion of peace

Last edited:
lol speaking of kiddie fiddlers

MY Brothers !!!!they're still out there behind enemy lines
God i used to love fuckin with leftards

IT was a triple bonus if it was a politician or some mucky muck

It's seems that one of the chief aims of the "conservative" (read right wing) movement is to spread sexual ignorance and make our population more vulnerable. Laws like this prohibited instruction on preventing the spread of HIV and AIDS. Other laws passed by "conservatives" have been aimed at preventing education that would allow the young to understand their bodies and developing sexuality, and prevent unwanted pregnancies and STDs.

The "conservatives' " obvious and overwhelming obsession with sexual matters must stem from mental illness, malicious intent, or a combination thereof. Arizona's law clearly stemmed from malice and should have been repealed long ago. We will never know who many people suffered because of it.

These "conservatives" can do what they want inside their families, groups, cults, whatever, so long as they take responsibility for their families and except guilt and shame (and I wish punishment) for bad outcomes suffered by their family members, but they have no right to endanger others. It's time that they became responsible to the greater society that they live in.

Our resident totalitarian here wants The State to punish people for poor life choices. But of course, only people that she's wholly bigoted against.

You realize that's what you wrote in black and white, correct? You realize that's no different that sodomy laws that are actually enforced, right?

Your bigotry makes you really dumb. And evil.

It's seems that one of the chief aims of the "conservative" (read right wing) movement is to spread sexual ignorance and make our population more vulnerable. Laws like this prohibited instruction on preventing the spread of HIV and AIDS. Other laws passed by "conservatives" have been aimed at preventing education that would allow the young to understand their bodies and developing sexuality, and prevent unwanted pregnancies and STDs.

The "conservatives' " obvious and overwhelming obsession with sexual matters must stem from mental illness, malicious intent, or a combination thereof. Arizona's law clearly stemmed from malice and should have been repealed long ago. We will never know who many people suffered because of it.

These "conservatives" can do what they want inside their families, groups, cults, whatever, so long as they take responsibility for their families and except guilt and shame (and I wish punishment) for bad outcomes suffered by their family members, but they have no right to endanger others. Itj's time that they became responsible to the greater society that they live in.

Our resident totalitarian here wants The State to punish people for poor life choices. But of course, only people that she's wholly bigoted against.

You realize that's what you wrote in black and white, correct? You realize that's no different that sodomy laws that are actually enforced, right?

These "conservatives" can do what they want inside their families, groups, cults, whatever, so long as they take responsibility for their families and except guilt and shame (and I wish punishment) for bad outcomes suffered by their family members, but they have no right to endanger others. It's time that they became responsible to the greater society that they live in.

I'm only "bigoted" against people who try their damnest to make sure that the young are in danger of STDs and unwanted pregnancies.They are the sexually sick.and aim to spread their sickness to the next generation through ensuring ignorance among the vulnerable.This law in question was obviously passed based on malice alone. The truly evil are those who do these things.

It is neither scientifically valid nor morally acceptable for the government to normalize faggots and freaks. It will always be abnormal and abhorrent political theatrics.
Right! That is real helpful for the kids. Read my post #17 idiot! Try formulating an intelligent response if you can.

You're a moron and that's the dumbest post I ever read here. Any parent that teaches their child it's ok to be a freak or a faggot should be jailed.

It's apparent that you have a serious problem with reading comprehension. You people dumb it down to the gutter with no real understanding of what these kids are experiencing while denying the scientific evidence that it far more that "just in their heads" Not only are you ignorant , but you are an ignorant bigot who is afraid to learn because doing so will undermine your pre conceived, idiotic ideas. Meanwhile, you and others here can not articulate a rational response to the question of how to best help these kids. People like you who would reject and marginalize them perpetuate the cycle of bullying, suicide and other mental health issues. You should be ashamed but your are apparently to fucking stupid to understand why.

Oh right. And your hysterical bigoted arm waving is supposed to convince me of the error of my ways. Because why?

OK, here it is again

LGBT Issues, Children and Education by Progressive Patriot 3.27.15

Many people who rail against the ubiquitous of LGBTQ issues deluded themselves into believing that if we do not support homosexuality and transgender phenomena, the issue will somehow go away. They rail against the idea children will be "taught homosexuality".

However they do not actually understand what that means and most often believe, or claim to believe , that it means that children will be taught TO BE HOMOSEXUAL, or encourage to be homosexual-or transgender. That of course is ridiculous, dishonest, and ignorant. What it means is that children will be taught to be respectful and accepting of those who are different, and that includes an acceptance of themselves if they are the ones who are different.

Yes, some children will come out sooner as LGBT in a trusting and supportive environment but that is not to be confused with making them gay, or encouraging them to be gay. It is giving them permission and encouraging them to be true to themselves rather than live a life of repression, guilt, un-fulfillment and misery. LGBT issues and people are a part of modern culture and depriving gays rights will not change that and you can’t shield the children from it.

Children always have and always will struggle with their developing sexuality including sexual orientation and gender identity issues. In the past, for the most part, children were left to try to understand these things alone and in silence. They would feel guilty and confused about any sexual matters and especially any LGBT issues. Today, there is much open discussion about these issues-in the print and social media, among peers, on television, just about everywhere. In this electronic society where kids spend much of their days on line, it cannot be avoided. Many children know an LGBT child or adult. Children hear and see this all, and like it or not, they are very much aware. As we progress as a society, more and more of that discussion is positive, and young people are much more accepting of those who are different than many adults care to imagine. There is nothing short of criminalizing these lifestyles, and snuffing out free speech-in effect becoming Russia-that anybody can do about it. Can anyone dispute or refute any part of this statement?

My next question is: What do parents, educators and the rest of us do when these issues come up? Here are some options:

1. Do nothing, be silent. Leave the children to their own devices to figure things out for themselves. After all, that’s the way it was 30, 40, 50 years ago and everything was just fine. Or was it? In any case, this is now, times are different and sexuality is a much more salient part of life and discourse. This may not be a great option, if it ever was.

2. Condemn homosexuality and transgender issues openly and vehemently. Doing so will have the effect of marginalizing LGBT kids, crushing them with guilt, and setting them up for bullying. Then all that will be left to do is to keep tract of the suicides, bullying incidents and mass shootings.

3. Engage in constructive dialogue with the kids and among ourselves as adults. Dispense with the hysteria and misinformation and start to deal with this as part of our human experience. We could dispense with rhetoric about “promoting homosexuality and transgenderism ” and the scare tactics such as it leading to incest, polygamy and bestiality. Rather, the emphasis would be on human relations, not sex because relationships are really what it’s about. We could just let kids know that they are OK and loved no matter who and what they are…….because whatever they are, that’s what they are going to be. Maybe, just maybe it’s time to make a choice between ideology and religion on one hand, and the children that we claim to care so much about on the other. The only question is ….will they be happy, confident and secure, or guilt ridden, miserable and confused.

However, you still have those who want to pretend that the issue will just go away. That is ignorant and dangerous. Fortunately , one community had the good sense to know it is wrong and fought back:

Community Protests Attempt To Remove LGBT Information From Health Classes

My issue with your post is lumping gay people with transgender people. Not the same thing. IMO.
I am well aware of the fact that it is not the same thing. The issue is about how educators respond to children who have issues with gender identity or sexual orientation. Get it now?

What about kids who are fat, ugly, dumb, bad at sports, etc... I mean kids deal with all kinds of issues but you choose this one? Why?

According to post 17 you would tell him it was great to be fat and feed him all donuts and ice cream he wants.
Horseshit! That is a pathetically obvious false equivalency logical fallacy, not to mention a red herring fallacy intended to divert attention from the real issue. Plus it is just stupid.

It was a correct interpretation of your idiotic post. Maybe you should rethink #17 before you embarrass yourself further, you moron.

Arizona. Not a bastion of liberalism, progressivism or tolerance, has for once don the right thing.

Breaking: Arizona Governor Signs "No Promo Homo" Repeal

Yesterday we reported on the announcement that the Arizona AG’s office informed legislature that they would not be defending lawsuits against the state’s sexual education requirements that were discriminatory towards LGBTQ+ youth.

B1346 Repeals Homophobic Education Statute
Shortly after yesterday’s post the Arizona House voted to repeal the offending legislation by a vote of 55-5. Today the state Senate followed suit with a vote of 19-10-1, and Governor Doug Ducey (R-AZ) just announced via twitter that he has signed the bill, eliminating what amounted to a ban on teaching about homosexuality in sexual education classes across the state.
SB1346 repeals a key section of Arizona Revised Statute 15-716(C), which previously stated that:

C. No district shall include in its course of study instruction which:

1. Promotes a homosexual life-style.

2. Portrays homosexuality as a positive alternative life-style.

3. Suggests that some methods of sex are safe methods of homosexual sex.

Repeal Signals Inclusive Shift in Arizona Politics

Good for Arizona . Children are not stupid but they do need support and encouragement to learn how to live in the real world where people of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities exist . Not the fantasy world of denial created by conservatives and religious who want to pretend that the world is a different place that it really is.

LGBTQ people exist. Children will encounter them in life and the must learn to be respectful and understanding of these differences. For children who are LGBTQ, this sort of education helps them to feel safe and included, and instills a positive self image. The alternative is despair , and self destructive behavior .
So if a guy with boobs comes to the ball in a drag queen dress, then goes into the girls bathroom and exposes his dick, everyone is hunky dory with such actions? On another thread I started I was ridiculed by the libtards for speaking about the immoral agenda of the queer movement. This just confirms said agenda...
This guy still has his lower parts....
caitlyn-jenner-bruce-jenner.jpg
Why would anyone expose themselves in a woman’s room?
They have stalls

Forum List

Back