A Truely Positive Trend in America.

I’m 69 years old and live in New York.

I’ve been using public restrooms all my life and have yet to see any kind of pervert lurking.

This behavior that has you people all cranked up must be some kind of flyover Conservatopia thing.

Probably because your the 69 year old pervert spying on guys taking a piss

Arizona. Not a bastion of liberalism, progressivism or tolerance, has for once don the right thing.

Breaking: Arizona Governor Signs "No Promo Homo" Repeal

Yesterday we reported on the announcement that the Arizona AG’s office informed legislature that they would not be defending lawsuits against the state’s sexual education requirements that were discriminatory towards LGBTQ+ youth.

B1346 Repeals Homophobic Education Statute
Shortly after yesterday’s post the Arizona House voted to repeal the offending legislation by a vote of 55-5. Today the state Senate followed suit with a vote of 19-10-1, and Governor Doug Ducey (R-AZ) just announced via twitter that he has signed the bill, eliminating what amounted to a ban on teaching about homosexuality in sexual education classes across the state.
SB1346 repeals a key section of Arizona Revised Statute 15-716(C), which previously stated that:

C. No district shall include in its course of study instruction which:

1. Promotes a homosexual life-style.

2. Portrays homosexuality as a positive alternative life-style.

3. Suggests that some methods of sex are safe methods of homosexual sex.

Repeal Signals Inclusive Shift in Arizona Politics

Good for Arizona . Children are not stupid but they do need support and encouragement to learn how to live in the real world where people of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities exist . Not the fantasy world of denial created by conservatives and religious who want to pretend that the world is a different place that it really is.

LGBTQ people exist. Children will encounter them in life and the must learn to be respectful and understanding of these differences. For children who are LGBTQ, this sort of education helps them to feel safe and included, and instills a positive self image. The alternative is despair , and self destructive behavior .
Do little kids really have to learn about butt sex?
That is moronic. This is not about sex. It is about sexuality nd gender identity. There is a difference that smart people can see. Obviously you can't
There is a difference that smart people can see.
Like when a man walks into a girls bathroom and gets the shit beat out of him, because the girls who are a minority, didnt like him in there with them?

Arizona. Not a bastion of liberalism, progressivism or tolerance, has for once don the right thing.

Yesterday we reported on the announcement that the Arizona AG’s office informed legislature that they would not be defending lawsuits against the state’s sexual education requirements that were discriminatory towards LGBTQ+ youth.

Shortly after yesterday’s post the Arizona House voted to repeal the offending legislation by a vote of 55-5. Today the state Senate followed suit with a vote of 19-10-1, and Governor Doug Ducey (R-AZ) just announced via twitter that he has signed the bill, eliminating what amounted to a ban on teaching about homosexuality in sexual education classes across the state.
SB1346 repeals a key section of Arizona Revised Statute 15-716(C), which previously stated that:

Good for Arizona . Children are not stupid but they do need support and encouragement to learn how to live in the real world where people of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities exist . Not the fantasy world of denial created by conservatives and religious who want to pretend that the world is a different place that it really is.

LGBTQ people exist. Children will encounter them in life and the must learn to be respectful and understanding of these differences. For children who are LGBTQ, this sort of education helps them to feel safe and included, and instills a positive self image. The alternative is despair , and self destructive behavior .
That is moronic. This is not about sex. It is about sexuality nd gender identity. There is a difference that smart people can see. Obviously you can't
Like when a man walks into a girls bathroom and gets the shit beat out of him, because the girls who are a minority, didnt like him in there with them?
Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against butt sex between two consenting adults. I just don't think children should be taught about it in school. Call me old-fashioned if you will.

Now all we have to do is teach these kids to stop attacking conservatives.

You say "Diverse gender identities" and then you go on about reality and denial. Lmao how fucking stupid.
Diverse gender identies and delusion and denial. Sorry.
I believe that it is you who deny reality, Slick.
Diverse genders is delusion, dumbfuck. There are 2 genders and there is a physical deformity where you can have characteristics of both. Diverse genders is a mental deformity not a physical one ;)

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against butt sex between two consenting adults. I just don't think children should be taught about it in school. Call me old-fashioned if you will.
Marxism is all about identity politics where you get the immoral to "FEEL" that they are being persecuted for their immoral actions then call those who go against immorality as bigots or homophobes. This creates strife amongst people who should be united as a citizenry not gender based because those united are strong against governments foreign and domestic. But liberals cant see this so they must have Uncle Sugar come to their rescue, punish those who couldn't give a rats ass what happens behind closed doors and punish anyone who doesnt think like them. For if there is opposition to Marxism, those Marxist will always have a threat of FREE people.

That is moronic. This is not about sex. It is about sexuality nd [sic] gender identity. There is a difference that smart people can see. Obviously you can't

That from someone who is so f•••ed in the head that he doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls; and so f•••ed in the soul that he thinks its OK—and even “positive”—to groom and indoctrinate young children into sick sexual perversions.

Last edited:
That is moronic. This is not about sex. It is about sexuality nd [sic] gender identity. There is a difference that smart people can see. Obviously you can't

That from someone who is so f•••ed in the head that he doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls; and so f•••ed in the soul that he thinks its OK—and even “positive”—to groom and indoctrinate young children into sick sexual perversions.
Yep........a condition known as being "Macauley Culkined".

I’m 69 years old and live in New York.

I’ve been using public restrooms all my life and have yet to see any kind of pervert lurking.

This behavior that has you people all cranked up must be some kind of flyover Conservatopia thing.
Are you sure?
Shit!!!
I saw pervs in the 70s all of the time.
Maybe your idea of perversion is different than mine.

You say "Diverse gender identities" and then you go on about reality and denial. Lmao how fucking stupid.
Diverse genders is delusion, dumbfuck. There are 2 genders and there is a physical deformity where you can have characteristics of both. Diverse genders is a mental deformity not a physical one ;)
OK Harley, tell you what. I play your sill word game. It's really just a matter of how you conceptualize it. Lets say that there are just two genders but with biological variations . We can even call it a deformity if that makes you feel good. But the fact is that there are children with this "condition" and it can be very confusing and painful. The adults in their life have the opportunity to their lives better or, much, much worse. Now with that in mind, allow me to refer you to mu post#17 Then tell us, what would you do to prevent bullying, suicide and substance abuse in this population. It takes a special kind of stupid not to be able to understand what the real issue here is, and what is at stake, so I'm sure that you will have a very appropriate and sensitive response.

OK Harley, tell you what. I play your sill word game. It's really just a matter of how you conceptualize it. Lets say that there are just two genders but with biological variations . We can even call it a deformity if that makes you feel good. But the fact is that there are children with this "condition" and it can be very confusing and painful. The adults in their life have the opportunity to their lives better or, much, much worse. Now with that in mind, allow me to refer you to mu post#17 Then tell us, what would you do to prevent bullying, suicide and substance abuse in this population. It takes a special kind of stupid not to be able to understand what the real issue here is, and what is at stake, so I'm sure that you will have a very appropriate and sensitive response.
ut the fact is that there are children with this "condition" and it can be very confusing and painful.
That condition a few years back would be mentally ill and help would be provided to set them straight, but with liberal la la land, instead of helping them, you encourage the ill behavior to the point they seem normal, but are liberally wacked out. It isnt an accident you fuckers have abused the law to turn this country Marxist, just in 2016 We the People saw you for what you are, voted in an Ex Democrat and he has triggered all you lunatics to really show your colors...

Bullying shouldnt happen. With anything.
Not much you can do about suicides or substance abuse..
I want these people to have the same rights as everyone else, just not special rights, like bathroom choice.
I was simply commenting on it being delusion and the humor i found in your OP. Because they ARE delusional.

I want these people to have the same rights as everyone else, just not special rights, like bathroom choice.
I was simply commenting on it being delusion and the humor i found in your OP. Because they ARE delusional.
Jeeezus Fucking Christ Harley! I gave you a chance to show that you are not a complete moron and you blew it! You're still jabbering about bathrooms and special rights instead of the actual issue which is how to respond to children who are experiencing gender dysphoria. Then, all that you have to offer is to say that not much can be done about suicides and substance abuse and write it off as a delusion in the face of scientific evidence to the contrary. Apparently you don't believe that these kids need or deserve any help because it's "all their heads" . Even if that were true, they still need help. There still needs to be programs and policies in place. People like you have blood on their hands- and shit for brains.

Jeeezus Fucking Christ Harley! I gave you a chance to show that you are not a complete moron and you blew it! You're still jabbering about bathrooms and special rights instead of the actual issue which is how to respond to children who are experiencing gender dysphoria. Then, all that you have to offer is to say that not much can be done about suicides and substance abuse and write it off as a delusion in the face of scientific evidence to the contrary. Apparently you don't believe that these kids need or deserve any help because it's "all their heads" . Even if that were true, they still need help. There still needs to be programs and policies in place. People like you have blood on their hands- and shit for brains.

VirtueSemaphore.jpg

No.
Mental illness needs help. Why the inaccurate assumption?
You are telling me science says that someone that imagines things that arent there, isnt a delusion? Lmao
This is like that tranny serving in the military thing. A mother fucker with recurring nightmares cant be in the military but a person oblivious to reality can.
Our society is fucked up and you aid it with your emotional bullshit

No.
You are telling me science says that someone that imagines things that arent there, isnt a delusion? Lmao
This is like that tranny serving in the military thing. A mother fucker with recurring nightmares cant be in the military but a person oblivious to reality can.
Feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance while ignoring the needs of the children

No.
Feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance while ignoring the needs of the children
Ignorance of what?
I clearly stated they need help. You also need help. You need help learning to read.
I have been saying on this forum for years these people need real help. Not from a preacher. Not from a guidance counselor.. but a therapist. They need love and affection. And TRUTH. Not to envelop themselves in delusions. Stop telling them its normal and tell them the truth. With a 50 percent suicide rate AFTER surgery and a false reality, obviously, the limp wristed pat on the shoulder doesnt help.

I understand your point TPP, my only question would be how is this going to make kids feel safer in school? Or even outside of school? One of the worst behavioral problems in schools, at all levels of primary education, is bullying. This carries over to the internet as well.

According to the National Center for Education Statistics (as reported on National Bullying Prevention Center) "The reasons for being bullied reported most often by students include physical appearance, race/ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation." (from their 2016 data).

I'd link to it, but can't yet.
How? You said it yourself. The policy is intended to foster respect and acceptance. it will reduce bullying and bolster the self esteem of LGBT kids. Is there something that we disagree on?
Insane people used to be put in asylums so they wouldn't hurt themselves or other people. Today after 8 years of the 1/2 white homosexual agitator, we see more kids killing themselves because they cant find their normalcy. They are told that it is okay to be immoral, and some people dont like it.
These blacks girls were pissed that a guy would dare enter their bathroom, can you blame them...

How come they didn't explicitly state it was a guy dressed like a female?

children who are experiencing gender dysphoria.
Back in the day it was the parents job to make sure that their children knew that having a penis made you a boy, and if you didnt have one you were a girl. But since the mentally ill dont get put in asylums and are allowed to breed, we have children experiencing gender dysphoria. Thank you Jimmy Carter for your liberal compassion towards insane people, now we have to deal with them like the PP..

Forum List

Back