A Travesty of Justice. Part 2.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
This one concerns the railroading of 3 White people in the cause of black appeasement. This case concerns the killing of ahmaud arbery. I will include a video of the incident. In it you can clearly see that arbery attacked Travis McMichale. Though for some of you, you may see Travis punching arbery in his fist with his head. That the type of person arbery was not being allowed in the trial is an abomination of justice! Arbery was a criminal! At the time of his death he was on probation. Which is probably made him desperate enough to try and attack somebody holding a shotgun. Here is the video.

Here is another video of one of arbery's run in's with the cops.

This website might also be of some interest to you. An "innocent jogger" my ass.

legalinsurrection.com › 2021 › 10Ahmaud Arbery Case: Seven Facts the Jury Will (Probably ...

Here is a mugshot of the real arbery. Those involved in his death shouldn't have gotten life in prison. They should have been given medals.

arbery mugshot.JPG

This one concerns the railroading of 3 White people in the cause of black appeasement. This case concerns the killing of ahmaud arbery. I will include a video of the incident. In it you can clearly see that arbery attacked Travis McMichale. Though for some of you, you may see Travis punching arbery in his fist with his head. That the type of person arbery was not being allowed in the trial is an abomination of justice! Arbery was a criminal! At the time of his death he was on probation. Which is probably made him desperate enough to try and attack somebody holding a shotgun. Here is the video.

Here is another video of one of arbery's run in's with the cops.

This website might also be of some interest to you. An "innocent jogger" my ass.

legalinsurrection.com › 2021 › 10Ahmaud Arbery Case: Seven Facts the Jury Will (Probably ...

Here is a mugshot of the real arbery. Those involved in his death shouldn't have gotten life in prison. They should have been given medals.

View attachment 760212

We discussed this case extensively while it was going on. I live in Georgia. I have a CCW. And I knew they were going to prison. Not because they were white. But because the McMichaels did every single thing I had been told not to in my CCW class. I mean they did it all.

They were not convicted because they ere white. The were convicted because they broke laws that had been on the books for decades.

• Banned
We discussed this case extensively while it was going on. I live in Georgia. I have a CCW. And I knew they were going to prison. Not because they were white. But because the McMichaels did every single thing I had been told not to in my CCW class. I mean they did it all.

They were not convicted because they ere white. The were convicted because they broke laws that had been on the books for decades.

From what I remember hearing, at the time it was legal in Georgia to attempt a citizens arrest. Next, I doubt if Travis said, "I have a gun here. Attack me!" Also, having a CCW doesn't make you an expert on anything. If YOU were Travis, would YOU have let a crazed black take your gun from you? To very possibly shoot YOU with? They were jailed over black appeasement. Like it or not. Believe it or not.

From what I remember hearing, at the time it was legal in Georgia to attempt a citizens arrest. Next, I doubt if Travis said, "I have a gun here. Attack me!" Also, having a CCW doesn't make you an expert on anything. If YOU were Travis, would YOU have let a crazed black take your gun from you? To very possibly shoot YOU with? They were jailed over black appeasement. Like it or not. Believe it or not.

First. I would realize I had no authority under the laws of Georgia to even consider making a Citizens Arrest. Under the Winn Dixie decision I wouldn’t have the authority.

Second. I would not grab my gun and set off in pursuit. Only a Cop can form a Posse. And the Hot Pursuit defense doesn’t do squat for civilians.

Third. A part of effecting a citizens arrest is informing the suspect he is under arrest. Both of the McMichaels were adamant that they never said it. They at least understood that if it turns out you did not have authority to effect a citizen’s arrest in Georgia you have committed a felony called illegal imprisonment. You’ll note that was one of the charges they were convicted of.

Fourth. I wouldn’t break out the Bang Stick as in Georgia that is called Aggravated Assault. Another Felony. And unsurprisingly another charge they were convicted of.

Fifth. After the shooting I wouldn’t be idiotic enough to talk to the cops. The McMichaels were doomed by their own interview where they told their side of the story. I would say that was the dumbest thing they did, but there wasn’t anything smart about those dolts and what they did that day.

Sixth. No I am not a lawyer. But when I got my CCW I attended a class taught by a cop. I spent the money to spend an hour talking to a lawyer about what laws in Georgia actually said. I joined the USCCW which sent me an information packet on Georgia Laws.

All three of those sources told me the same damned thing. Don’t do what those idiots actually did do. Now I may not be a legal expert. But apparently I am far more informed on Georgia laws than you are. And I am smart enough to realize I am not an expert. I will call an expert to represent me. My odds of avoiding prison increase dramatically if a lawyer is involved in my side.

Wiser men than me have said this. You need to learn the laws and what they say. Those are the rules your actions will be judged by later.

• Banned
First. I would realize I had no authority under the laws of Georgia to even consider making a Citizens Arrest. Under the Winn Dixie decision I wouldn’t have the authority.

Second. I would not grab my gun and set off in pursuit. Only a Cop can form a Posse. And the Hot Pursuit defense doesn’t do squat for civilians.

Third. A part of effecting a citizens arrest is informing the suspect he is under arrest. Both of the McMichaels were adamant that they never said it. They at least understood that if it turns out you did not have authority to effect a citizen’s arrest in Georgia you have committed a felony called illegal imprisonment. You’ll note that was one of the charges they were convicted of.

Fourth. I wouldn’t break out the Bang Stick as in Georgia that is called Aggravated Assault. Another Felony. And unsurprisingly another charge they were convicted of.

Fifth. After the shooting I wouldn’t be idiotic enough to talk to the cops. The McMichaels were doomed by their own interview where they told their side of the story. I would say that was the dumbest thing they did, but there wasn’t anything smart about those dolts and what they did that day.

Sixth. No I am not a lawyer. But when I got my CCW I attended a class taught by a cop. I spent the money to spend an hour talking to a lawyer about what laws in Georgia actually said. I joined the USCCW which sent me an information packet on Georgia Laws.

All three of those sources told me the same damned thing. Don’t do what those idiots actually did do. Now I may not be a legal expert. But apparently I am far more informed on Georgia laws than you are. And I am smart enough to realize I am not an expert. I will call an expert to represent me. My odds of avoiding prison increase dramatically if a lawyer is involved in my side.

Wiser men than me have said this. You need to learn the laws and what they say. Those are the rules your actions will be judged by later.

1. You are WRONG! At the time of the Arbery incident, it was legal under Georgia law to make a citizen's arrest. Still don't believe it? look at this.
www.npr.org › 2021/10/26 › 1048398618What is the citizen's arrest law in the trial over Ahmaud ...

2. Gregory McMichael spent about 30 years in law enforcement. I'm sure he knows a lot more about the law than you do. They went after arbery because when they first confronted him about being where he wasn't supposed to be, he took off like a guilty rabbit. I can't find the video any more. (big surprise) Also, I would grab a gun if I thought a suspect might be armed.

3. Why would the McMichaels tell arbery that they were arresting him when it was clear that they only wanted to detain him until the police arrived. Next, I'm pretty sure that there has top be some legal distinction between detaining somebody and imprisoning them. To be imprisoned, don't you have to be in some sort of thing that can hold you? Another thing is that it doesn't matter what some kangaroo court may convict somebody of when their whole purpose is to railroad a few White people for black appeasement.

4. Next, it isn't illegal to be armed. There were armed protesters outside the courthouse as the trial was going on. Also, as the video shows, it was arbery who was the aggressor. If it had been me with the gun and I told arbery to stay put, the second he came toward me I would have blown that worthless nibobo's head clean off! I may have even taken a shit down his neck hole.

5 and 6. Etc etc etc.

Here is one last thing on the whole incident. Fuck that piece of shit, black ass kissing kangaroo court. There is one law-right above all others. One that is so utterly basic that it doesn't even need to be written. It is a basic right that all creatures have. The right to self preservation!!! Arbery was in no danger. If he had been, he would have already been shot dead the second a shot could be taken. But with arbery attacking Travis and trying to take his gun from him, Travis sure as hell WAS in danger! As things turned out, it took 3 shots from the shotgun to bring that raging nibobo down. After the first shot, I or any other sane person would have thrown their hands up and said, "Don't shoot! I give up!"

1. You are WRONG! At the time of the Arbery incident, it was legal under Georgia law to make a citizen's arrest. Still don't believe it? look at this.
www.npr.org › 2021/10/26 › 1048398618What is the citizen's arrest law in the trial over Ahmaud ...

2. Gregory McMichael spent about 30 years in law enforcement. I'm sure he knows a lot more about the law than you do. They went after arbery because when they first confronted him about being where he wasn't supposed to be, he took off like a guilty rabbit. I can't find the video any more. (big surprise) Also, I would grab a gun if I thought a suspect might be armed.

3. Why would the McMichaels tell arbery that they were arresting him when it was clear that they only wanted to detain him until the police arrived. Next, I'm pretty sure that there has top be some legal distinction between detaining somebody and imprisoning them. To be imprisoned, don't you have to be in some sort of thing that can hold you? Another thing is that it doesn't matter what some kangaroo court may convict somebody of when their whole purpose is to railroad a few White people for black appeasement.

4. Next, it isn't illegal to be armed. There were armed protesters outside the courthouse as the trial was going on. Also, as the video shows, it was arbery who was the aggressor. If it had been me with the gun and I told arbery to stay put, the second he came toward me I would have blown that worthless nibobo's head clean off! I may have even taken a shit down his neck hole.

5 and 6. Etc etc etc.

Here is one last thing on the whole incident. Fuck that piece of shit, black ass kissing kangaroo court. There is one law-right above all others. One that is so utterly basic that it doesn't even need to be written. It is a basic right that all creatures have. The right to self preservation!!! Arbery was in no danger. If he had been, he would have already been shot dead the second a shot could be taken. But with arbery attacking Travis and trying to take his gun from him, Travis sure as hell WAS in danger! As things turned out, it took 3 shots from the shotgun to bring that raging nibobo down. After the first shot, I or any other sane person would have thrown their hands up and said, "Don't shoot! I give up!"

Oh good. Another expert who is going to tell Georgia what laws they have and what they mean. There was no shortage of those when the trial was ongoing.

Like all of those. You are wrong.

You are wrong because detaining someone for the police, that is an arrest. You have no legal right to detain me. Even under the laws that were in effect at the time of the incident. That in Georgia is Illegal Imprisonment.

The only legal way to do so, under the laws of the time, was to place me under Citizens Arrest.

Under the Winn Dixie decision of the Appeals Court in Georgia. Only those who were either a witness to a crime or the victim of a crime had the legal authority to effect a Citizens Arrest.

If you were a witness. You had to have some association with the victim.

If you placed someone under arrest and they had not committed a crime. You were going to prison. You had just committed a felony. Detaining someone is a Felony in those circumstances. It is why they were convicted of the crime. Read it again. Convicted of attempted false imprisonment.

From the moment the McMichaels got their guns and got in the truck they were committing crimes.

• Banned
Oh good. Another expert who is going to tell Georgia what laws they have and what they mean. There was no shortage of those when the trial was ongoing.

Like all of those. You are wrong.

You are wrong because detaining someone for the police, that is an arrest. You have no legal right to detain me. Even under the laws that were in effect at the time of the incident. That in Georgia is Illegal Imprisonment.

The only legal way to do so, under the laws of the time, was to place me under Citizens Arrest.

Under the Winn Dixie decision of the Appeals Court in Georgia. Only those who were either a witness to a crime or the victim of a crime had the legal authority to effect a Citizens Arrest.

If you were a witness. You had to have some association with the victim.

If you placed someone under arrest and they had not committed a crime. You were going to prison. You had just committed a felony. Detaining someone is a Felony in those circumstances. It is why they were convicted of the crime. Read it again. Convicted of attempted false imprisonment.

From the moment the McMichaels got their guns and got in the truck they were committing crimes.

Can you get any further from the point? Screw the contradictory laws. When it gets right down to it, the McMichaels did what they did. If trying to detain arbery was illegal, they could have done their time in jail for it. That would have probably been 3 years max. But arbery attacked Travis and tried to take his shotgun from him. Under the universal, unrevocable right and DUTY, Travis had every right to kill to keep that from happening.

You can either agree or disagree with that. But what you can't argue with is that the McMichaels and Bryan were railroaded. Because what they did had everything to do with what kind of person arbery actually was. The court wouldn't allow that to be talked about. That makes the trial a farce.

Can you get any further from the point? Screw the contradictory laws. When it gets right down to it, the McMichaels did what they did. If trying to detain arbery was illegal, they could have done their time in jail for it. That would have probably been 3 years max. But arbery attacked Travis and tried to take his shotgun from him. Under the universal, unrevocable right and DUTY, Travis had every right to kill to keep that from happening.

You can either agree or disagree with that. But what you can't argue with is that the McMichaels and Bryan were railroaded. Because what they did had everything to do with what kind of person arbery actually was. The court wouldn't allow that to be talked about. That makes the trial a farce.

Your claim that they were railroaded just doesn’t stand up.

Let’s start with the least serious crime. Attempted Illegal Imprisonment. That is the charge in Georgia when you just “detain” someone.

If you effect a Citizens Arrest and the person you arrested was actually innocent, and you had no reason to Arrest him, you’re going to prison Jack. At least one year, and no more than ten.

Now Aggravated Assault. Threatening to kill Arbery, which Daddy McMichaels told the cops in the interview he did, is at a minimum Aggravated Assault. Trying to box Arbery in and bump him off the road with their trucks, which they told the cops they did, and which was back up by fingerprints found on the truck. Guess what, another charge of Aggravated Assault.

As I said, everything the McMichaels did from the get go was a crime. The problem is that you don’t want to believe that. You want to pretend that this is the first time anyone has been prosecuted in Georgia for this sort of thing. Yes, and no. Nobody else has been idiotic enough to mount up and chase someone down. Yes, people have been convicted of Aggravated Assault for bumping a guy with a car or truck. Yes, people have been convicted for holding a weapon and threatening to blow their fucking heads off.

Now, we get to the final act. Here you want to claim Self Defense. But Self Defense in Georgia, doesn’t apply if you are committing violent felonies. Aggravated Assault counts as one of those violent felonies.

Now Georgia doesn’t have degrees of Murder. It’s just all Murder. The only other charges that could be brought regarding one individual causing a death of another is Involuntary Manslaughter, and Voluntary Manslaughter. Let me explain those.

In one, you are doing something reckless, but not really something that you expect to cause a death. Dumb, but not really criminal. Say Reckless Driving, and you swerve and hit a house and kill someone in the house. We in Georgia are sending you away for ten to twenty for that. You were doing something dumb, something reckless, but absent the accident not really a felony.

Obviously this charge doesn’t fit the McMichaels. As Aggravated Assault is a Felony.

Next, let’s say you come home and find your wife in bed with your Brother. You are outraged and kill them both. Now, we are going to call that a crime of passion. That means you acted immediately. What we are saying is look, we understand you were hurt and furious. You screwed up. We’re going to send you to Prison for ten years. We understand you were furious, but you killed someone and we have to do something about that.

If you walk away, and ten minutes later go back and kill them, then no, it is not a crime a passion, you’re up to murder.

We just have Murder. If convicted you have two sentences possible. Well three if they choose death, but the two main sentences handed down are Life without the possibility of Parole. Life with the possibility of Parole. Now, possibility isn’t certain. It means that after say, twenty years or so, you can apply for Parole. It doesn’t mean you’ll get it.

Daddy and Junior were convicted of Felony Murder. That means a death occurred during the commission of a Felony. Say the situation where a Clerk suffers a Heart Attack during an Armed Robbery. Felony Murder in Georgia.

Junior was also convicted of Malice Murder. That means the Jury thought he was overcome with rage and fully intended to kill Arbery while committing other crimes. Junior and Daddy were sentenced to Life without Parole. No chance they get out.

Roddy was Convicted and sentenced to Life with the Possibility of parole. Roddy probably won’t live long enough to reach that deadline to even apply for Parole, but stranger things have happened.

Now, the McMichaels had no justification in setting out in pursuit. They had no authority to effect a Citizens Arrest. No legal justification. And they didn’t say the magic words. You have to tell someone that you are arresting them. You have to tell them. The McMichaels never did according to their Statement to the Police, and the testimony in the Trial.

From the moment they armed up and mounted up, the two idiots were racking up Felony Charges.

As I said early on in this rehash of what was already covered many times before. Those idiots did every thing I was told not to by the Training Course I went through when I got my CCW. By the lawyer who briefed me on the laws. By the legal team at United States Concealed Carry Association when I joined them.

Those three groups, a cop, a lawyer, and a group that is dedicated to protecting Concealed Carry members legal team. All of them said not to do certain things or I would be the criminal. And damned if the McMorons didn’t do every single one.

• Banned
Your claim that they were railroaded just doesn’t stand up.

Let’s start with the least serious crime. Attempted Illegal Imprisonment. That is the charge in Georgia when you just “detain” someone.

If you effect a Citizens Arrest and the person you arrested was actually innocent, and you had no reason to Arrest him, you’re going to prison Jack. At least one year, and no more than ten.

Now Aggravated Assault. Threatening to kill Arbery, which Daddy McMichaels told the cops in the interview he did, is at a minimum Aggravated Assault. Trying to box Arbery in and bump him off the road with their trucks, which they told the cops they did, and which was back up by fingerprints found on the truck. Guess what, another charge of Aggravated Assault.

As I said, everything the McMichaels did from the get go was a crime. The problem is that you don’t want to believe that. You want to pretend that this is the first time anyone has been prosecuted in Georgia for this sort of thing. Yes, and no. Nobody else has been idiotic enough to mount up and chase someone down. Yes, people have been convicted of Aggravated Assault for bumping a guy with a car or truck. Yes, people have been convicted for holding a weapon and threatening to blow their fucking heads off.

Now, we get to the final act. Here you want to claim Self Defense. But Self Defense in Georgia, doesn’t apply if you are committing violent felonies. Aggravated Assault counts as one of those violent felonies.

Now Georgia doesn’t have degrees of Murder. It’s just all Murder. The only other charges that could be brought regarding one individual causing a death of another is Involuntary Manslaughter, and Voluntary Manslaughter. Let me explain those.

In one, you are doing something reckless, but not really something that you expect to cause a death. Dumb, but not really criminal. Say Reckless Driving, and you swerve and hit a house and kill someone in the house. We in Georgia are sending you away for ten to twenty for that. You were doing something dumb, something reckless, but absent the accident not really a felony.

Obviously this charge doesn’t fit the McMichaels. As Aggravated Assault is a Felony.

Next, let’s say you come home and find your wife in bed with your Brother. You are outraged and kill them both. Now, we are going to call that a crime of passion. That means you acted immediately. What we are saying is look, we understand you were hurt and furious. You screwed up. We’re going to send you to Prison for ten years. We understand you were furious, but you killed someone and we have to do something about that.

If you walk away, and ten minutes later go back and kill them, then no, it is not a crime a passion, you’re up to murder.

We just have Murder. If convicted you have two sentences possible. Well three if they choose death, but the two main sentences handed down are Life without the possibility of Parole. Life with the possibility of Parole. Now, possibility isn’t certain. It means that after say, twenty years or so, you can apply for Parole. It doesn’t mean you’ll get it.

Daddy and Junior were convicted of Felony Murder. That means a death occurred during the commission of a Felony. Say the situation where a Clerk suffers a Heart Attack during an Armed Robbery. Felony Murder in Georgia.

Junior was also convicted of Malice Murder. That means the Jury thought he was overcome with rage and fully intended to kill Arbery while committing other crimes. Junior and Daddy were sentenced to Life without Parole. No chance they get out.

Roddy was Convicted and sentenced to Life with the Possibility of parole. Roddy probably won’t live long enough to reach that deadline to even apply for Parole, but stranger things have happened.

Now, the McMichaels had no justification in setting out in pursuit. They had no authority to effect a Citizens Arrest. No legal justification. And they didn’t say the magic words. You have to tell someone that you are arresting them. You have to tell them. The McMichaels never did according to their Statement to the Police, and the testimony in the Trial.

From the moment they armed up and mounted up, the two idiots were racking up Felony Charges.

As I said early on in this rehash of what was already covered many times before. Those idiots did every thing I was told not to by the Training Course I went through when I got my CCW. By the lawyer who briefed me on the laws. By the legal team at United States Concealed Carry Association when I joined them.

Those three groups, a cop, a lawyer, and a group that is dedicated to protecting Concealed Carry members legal team. All of them said not to do certain things or I would be the criminal. And damned if the McMorons didn’t do every single one.

Well, that's a wordy way to avoid the point. It doesn't matter if the McMichaels attempting s citizens arrest was legal or not. In this country, it doesn't matter how any law is written. The law means whatever those in power says it means. On a side note, the amount of money you have plays a huge role in if you are guilty.

Now, arbery was one of the topics of that trial. Including his death. Now with arbery being one of the points in the trial, it is an abomination of justice that arbery himself shouldn't have been allowed to discussed. That would have let the jury know just what kind of person the McMichaels were dealing with. Not that it would have mattered much. With the reverend jesse jackson in the gallery glaring at them. And the armed protesters outside the courthouse. Along with the threats of riots and the pro arbery stance the media was taking. They jurors were probably too scared shitless to reach a just verdict.

Well, that's a wordy way to avoid the point. It doesn't matter if the McMichaels attempting s citizens arrest was legal or not. In this country, it doesn't matter how any law is written. The law means whatever those in power says it means. On a side note, the amount of money you have plays a huge role in if you are guilty.

Now, arbery was one of the topics of that trial. Including his death. Now with arbery being one of the points in the trial, it is an abomination of justice that arbery himself shouldn't have been allowed to discussed. That would have let the jury know just what kind of person the McMichaels were dealing with. Not that it would have mattered much. With the reverend jesse jackson in the gallery glaring at them. And the armed protesters outside the courthouse. Along with the threats of riots and the pro arbery stance the media was taking. They jurors were probably too scared shitless to reach a just verdict.

I’m being fair and patient with you. There were many threads on this at the time, and I’m summarizing the long discussions including links to lawyers who wrote about this at the time.

My point is those laws were on the books for decades before the McMorons committed those crimes. I had been taught what those laws were ten years before those idiots set out in pursuit. So ten years before, Cops, and Lawyers, were telling me what not to do if I wished to avoid incarceration. So claiming without any proof that the McMichaels were somehow held to an unfair standard, is more lies my friend.

Second Arbury.

In the 1980s, people around the nation got sick and tired of Criminals further victimizing Rape Victims. So laws were passed limiting what the Defense could ask of or claim about the victim of a crime. You couldn’t bring up a womans sexual history if you were accused of raping her, but you could claim she wanted the sexual advances that you made.

So Arbury’s actions on that day would be, and were, valid. However, he committed no crime. He didn’t steal anything. He couldn’t have. He was wearing shorts and a T shirt with running shoes. The most he could have stolen from the construction site was a handful of nails. There wasn’t anything else to steal, and no where for him to put it.

Since Arbury wasn’t committing a crime, there was no justification for setting off in pursuit.

In Georgia, you have no right to arrest someone for a crime that happened sometime before you spotted the subject. Let’s say that the Cops post a picture on the TV and ask for information on the subject. You recognize the fellow as your neighbor. You rush over and hold him at gunpoint shouting citizens arrest. Guess what? He may be going to jail because he’s wanted when the cops show up. But so are you. I’m sure you’ll scream that it’s not fair, you were just doing your civic duty or some such shit, but you’ll be going to prison too. If you shoot him, you will be facing murder charges just like the McMichaels did.

These are the laws in Georgia. This is what happens. I live here. I live in Rural areas, and I have neighbors who talked with me about this. Every single one of them, every one said that those boys done fucked the hell up.

An older woman who lives near me who still has a Trump Flag flying in her yard said that the McMichales had screwed up worse than anyone she had seen in some time.

Let me finish with a few more words. Learn the laws you will be judged by before you do something that will get you arrested. It’s a lot easier to avoid arrest that way.

I’m being fair and patient with you. There were many threads on this at the time, and I’m summarizing the long discussions including links to lawyers who wrote about this at the time.

My point is those laws were on the books for decades before the McMorons committed those crimes. I had been taught what those laws were ten years before those idiots set out in pursuit. So ten years before, Cops, and Lawyers, were telling me what not to do if I wished to avoid incarceration. So claiming without any proof that the McMichaels were somehow held to an unfair standard, is more lies my friend.

Second Arbury.

In the 1980s, people around the nation got sick and tired of Criminals further victimizing Rape Victims. So laws were passed limiting what the Defense could ask of or claim about the victim of a crime. You couldn’t bring up a womans sexual history if you were accused of raping her, but you could claim she wanted the sexual advances that you made.

So Arbury’s actions on that day would be, and were, valid. However, he committed no crime. He didn’t steal anything. He couldn’t have. He was wearing shorts and a T shirt with running shoes. The most he could have stolen from the construction site was a handful of nails. There wasn’t anything else to steal, and no where for him to put it.

Since Arbury wasn’t committing a crime, there was no justification for setting off in pursuit.

In Georgia, you have no right to arrest someone for a crime that happened sometime before you spotted the subject. Let’s say that the Cops post a picture on the TV and ask for information on the subject. You recognize the fellow as your neighbor. You rush over and hold him at gunpoint shouting citizens arrest. Guess what? He may be going to jail because he’s wanted when the cops show up. But so are you. I’m sure you’ll scream that it’s not fair, you were just doing your civic duty or some such shit, but you’ll be going to prison too. If you shoot him, you will be facing murder charges just like the McMichaels did.

These are the laws in Georgia. This is what happens. I live here. I live in Rural areas, and I have neighbors who talked with me about this. Every single one of them, every one said that those boys done fucked the hell up.

An older woman who lives near me who still has a Trump Flag flying in her yard said that the McMichales had screwed up worse than anyone she had seen in some time.

Let me finish with a few more words. Learn the laws you will be judged by before you do something that will get you arrested. It’s a lot easier to avoid arrest that way.

Are you unwilling to stick to the point, or incapable. What the McMichaels did may or may not have been legal. But from what I heard, it was legal. That's why they changed the law! That aside, when it came right down to it, Travis had every RIGHT to keep arbery from taking his gun. As I said before, it is the same basic right that every creature on the planet has. The right to self preservation! It's interesting how all you boot lickers of blacks like to keep overlooking that point.

Are you unwilling to stick to the point, or incapable. What the McMichaels did may or may not have been legal. But from what I heard, it was legal. That's why they changed the law! That aside, when it came right down to it, Travis had every RIGHT to keep arbery from taking his gun. As I said before, it is the same basic right that every creature on the planet has. The right to self preservation! It's interesting how all you boot lickers of blacks like to keep overlooking that point.

They changed the law to discourage anyone else from thinking they were neighborhood heroes.

But even under the previous law, they were not acting legally. The Winn Dixie decision from from decades ago.

Your right to self preservation does not include the right to chase down an innocent man. Not in Georgia. In Georgia that man has a right to freely journey and stopping him from doing so without a damned good reason is a Felony.

As for your other assertion. Phooey.

That woman what at three people IN HER HOME and killed one of them. She wasn’t charged with disturbing the peace. The people she shot at were Black too. And nobody cared.

So what was the difference? First. She wasn’t committing any crimes. She was in her home minding her business. If Arbury had broken into the McMichaels home, and been shot by Travis in the Kitchen. Nobody would have cared. His Mama couldn’t have found a lawyer to sue the McMichaels. No prosecutor in the state would have charged the McMichaels.

But that isn’t what happened. Is it? In one scenario the woman was minding her business in her home. In the other, the McMorons set off in pursuit of an innocent man. A man they had no legal authority to even try to detain. A man they bumped with their truck trying to get him to stop.

A man they eventually killed. It’s hard for you to grasp this simple truth. The McMichaels would have been found guilty in any court in the State.

They changed the law to discourage anyone else from thinking they were neighborhood heroes.

But even under the previous law, they were not acting legally. The Winn Dixie decision from from decades ago.

Your right to self preservation does not include the right to chase down an innocent man. Not in Georgia. In Georgia that man has a right to freely journey and stopping him from doing so without a damned good reason is a Felony.

As for your other assertion. Phooey.

That woman what at three people IN HER HOME and killed one of them. She wasn’t charged with disturbing the peace. The people she shot at were Black too. And nobody cared.

So what was the difference? First. She wasn’t committing any crimes. She was in her home minding her business. If Arbury had broken into the McMichaels home, and been shot by Travis in the Kitchen. Nobody would have cared. His Mama couldn’t have found a lawyer to sue the McMichaels. No prosecutor in the state would have charged the McMichaels.

But that isn’t what happened. Is it? In one scenario the woman was minding her business in her home. In the other, the McMorons set off in pursuit of an innocent man. A man they had no legal authority to even try to detain. A man they bumped with their truck trying to get him to stop.

A man they eventually killed. It’s hard for you to grasp this simple truth. The McMichaels would have been found guilty in any court in the State.

For years here and there I have seen discussion come up over making a citizens arrest. Not just in the south but anywhere in the country. The concept must exist because for most people, they think it is something that should be allowed. Next, fuck all that other shit. When it comes to your life being in imminent danger, you have the RIGHT to self preservation! Arbery was in no danger. If he had been, he would have been shot dead the moment a gun could have been pointed at him. But that didn't happen, did it. But Travis sure as hell was in danger.

For years here and there I have seen discussion come up over making a citizens arrest. Not just in the south but anywhere in the country. The concept must exist because for most people, they think it is something that should be allowed. Next, fuck all that other shit. When it comes to your life being in imminent danger, you have the RIGHT to self preservation! Arbery was in no danger. If he had been, he would have been shot dead the moment a gun could have been pointed at him. But that didn't happen, did it. But Travis sure as hell was in danger.
An armed robber walks into a store. The clerk pulls a pistol and the Robber shoots him claiming self defense. What is wrong with this?

The idea of self defense is negated if you are committing a Felony, specifically named in the Georgia Statutes. It is why I keep pointing out that the McMichaels were committing crimes from the get go. They were committing Felonies from start to finish. The charge of Aggravated Assault is a violent felony.

Your argument is that none of those other charges matter. It is just the moment of the shooting that is applicable. If so every armed robber who kills a clerk is in prison illegally. They were acting in the natural self defense.

Forum List

Back