A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 (pub.2010)

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
A slow start. Give it time. Educate yourself on nukes before talking about them.

A slow start. Give it time. Educate yourself on nukes before talking about them.

Humans are a disease...

A strange perspective. But I get it. They/we think "information is cooties". We can get information right in the face and ignore it if we are bias enough.

(P.S. I know you are stating humans are a disease to the planet that use to be wonderful. But you can't just tell Right Wingers that. Baby steps with them will turn them, not full on confrontation. They are chest beaters, you can't beat them at beating your chest.)

Humans are a disease...

A strange perspective. But I get it. They/we think "information is cooties". We can get information right in the face and ignore it if we are bias enough.

(P.S. I know you are stating humans are a disease to the planet that use to be wonderful. But you can't just tell Right Wingers that. Baby steps with them will turn them, not full on confrontation. They are chest beaters, you can't beat them at beating your chest.)

The perspective is entirely valid. What other creature invents, and then tests, its undoing trying to make it even bigger?

Humans are a disease...

The perspective is entirely valid. What other creature invents, and then tests, its undoing trying to make it even bigger?

I know, you are just not projecting an approachable theme. If a new right winger comes to the forums and he hears you say, "humans suck" he is going to hate Left Wingers.

Get new votes by information flogging. Not by information trolling. Let the Right Troll. That is their demise. Bring information and pin them with it.

Humans are a disease...

I know, you are just not projecting an approachable theme. If a new right winger comes to the forums and he hears you say, "humans suck" he is going to hate Left Wingers.

Get new votes by information flogging. Not by information trolling.

I don't give a damn what anyone here thinks, you included.

Humans are a disease...

Perhaps my view is outdated. It's the reason Jon Stewart quit. No one was listening anyway.

Humans are a disease...

Perhaps my view is outdated. It's the reason Jon Stewart quit. No one was listening anyway.
Your view isn't outdated, it's invalid. One cannot reason with evil.

I use to be a Right Winger because my only source of information was Fox News in my heavy Red State. INFORMATION broke me from the only thing I knew. The ONLY talk radio in my area is Faux News brainwash.

And you CAN'T overturn a brainwash with insults. Because "anger mongering" is what brainwashers and Fox News uses. They are mad and don't know why. It's surprising to see a Left Winger using the same propaganda.

"You are stupid" is never a good political argument. :alcoholic:

I use to be a Right Winger because my only source of information was Fox News in my heavy Red State. INFORMATION broke me from the only thing I knew. The ONLY talk radio in my area is Faux News brainwash.

And you CAN'T overturn a brainwash with insults. Because "anger mongering" is what brainwashers and Fox News uses. They are mad and don't know why. It's surprising to see a Left Winger using the same propaganda.

Don't waste your time trying to convert pitchforks. Just let them make babies and plow the fields. That's what they're here for, on a good day that is.

Don't waste your time trying to convert pitchforks. Just let them make babies and plow the fields. That's what they're here for, on a good day that is.

Why are you using farming in a derogatory sense?

You seem to be just as bigoted and use just as much profiling as they do.

You are a strong voice here. You post a lot.

Try to post information. It's all that matters.

"You are stupid" posts don't matter. It helps threads stay alive, but in the end, it's only hurtful to your perspective.

Liberal is supposed to mean, "A Liberal Amount of information"

You are a strong voice here. You post a lot.

Try to post information. It's all that matters.

"You are stupid" posts don't matter. It helps threads stay alive, but in the end, it's only hurtful to your perspective.

Liberal is supposed to mean, "A Liberal Amount of information"
They aren't interested in information, only reinforcement, affirmation, propaganda, and ideology. Don't bother banging your head against the walls of their willful ignorance, it's pointless.

The second explosion in the video one was the most useful.
Around 250,000 American lives were saved by dropping the atom bombs on Japan.
The atom bombs also saved millions of Japanese lives.
180,000 dead was a bargain be any standard.

God I love it when smart guys debate. How about a time lapse of black on black murders over the past 50 years....your beeper would need new batteries.

Forum List

Back