A TikTok creator says he made a fake voter fraud video that went viral and was shared by Rudy Giuliani

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

I can only laugh at this as the far right is so easily duped and manipulated by lies that they want to believe

You've gone full Chinese red retard, now haven't you? In which dialects did you think this post before you typed it? Shanghai shit-breath, or Wuhan bat tongue?

I'm deadly serious here. I mean, where do these supposed fellow Americans come off cheering for Red China? IMHO they should be banned, immediately. Now a fucking Chinese masturbation website is trying to influence our presidential election? GTFOH.
fellow Americans ???

How do you know these progs arent Chinese infiltrated into the system, that was to overturn this election so Beijing Biden, the guy who colluded with China to have the Kung Flu released upon, in the hope that President Trumps economy would tank, before the election...

I'm ignoring that Chinese foolery, why are you rightwingers so easily duped and fooled by what you read on the internet? LMAO! Yall made an obvious hoax go viral as "proof" of voter fraud, :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I'm deadly serious here. I mean, where do these supposed fellow Americans come off cheering for Red China? IMHO they should be banned, immediately. Now a fucking Chinese masturbation website is trying to influence our presidential election? GTFOH.
fellow Americans ???

How do you know these progs arent Chinese infiltrated into the system, that was to overturn this election so Beijing Biden, the guy who colluded with China to have the Kung Flu released upon, in the hope that President Trumps economy would tank, before the election...

I do believe some of them are agents of foreign actors. However, I also believe many others are trolls who get off on taunting conservatives.

I can only laugh at this as the far right is so easily duped and manipulated by lies that they want to believe
So in order to hide the dems FRAUD--they are creating false FRauds? It's twisted and sounds like a bad novel.

So in order to hide the dems FRAUD--they are creating false FRauds? It's twisted and sounds like a bad novel.

Hell out of here, yall fell for it, I thought yall could spot a hoax but yall didn't, yall look like suckers :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And this proves what?
That Democrats are really good at committing fraud?

This proves you crackers are easily misled by misinformation

And this proves what?

No.....retweeting something fake on Twitter doesn't prove anything other than the person who posted it originally was dishonest.
But I can see how you like supporting fraud of all kinds.
  • Election fraud
  • Russia Russia Russia.........collusion collusion collusion
  • A fake impeachment based on lies by the people that are responsible for election fraud
  • Claiming Trump is responsible for COVID deaths
Seriously.....you are one lying fuck
I can see why you support corrupt Democrats and their corrupt state-run media.

And this proves what?

No.....retweeting something fake on Twitter doesn't prove anything other than the person who posted it originally was dishonest.
  • Election fraud
  • A fake impeachment based on lies by the people that are responsible for election fraud

Why did Guiliani and other rightwingers retweet something bogus? Its because they wanted to believe it, it said exactly what they wanted to see, lol, yall so easily duped

And this proves what?
It proves you're willing to believe almost anything.
No.....I don't believe Biden won fair&square.
I didn't believe in Russian Collusion. I do believe in media collusion.
I didn't believe that Trump doing his job is an impeachable offense.
I didn't believe that Trump was responsible for the deaths of over 200K people.
I don't believe that people who have one foot already in the grave died exclusively from COVID.
I don't believe that a positive COVID test indicates what the media claims it does.
And I don't believe that a mask and social-distancing will keep you from getting COVID because if it did the corrupt media wouldn't be reporting an increase in COVID cases.

You really have some nerve, buddy.

And this proves what?

• Election fraud

Why did Guiliani and other rightwingers retweet something bogus? Its because they wanted to believe it, it said exactly what they wanted to see, lol, yall so easily duped
Why did you folks repeat Russian Collusion for 3 years....even though it has been proved this year that the only person colluding with the Russians is the Democrat Party.....Hillary in particular?
The Steele Dossier was collected as a campaign tactic by the Hillary campaign using fake information from a Russian Spy as an informant. The Obama FBI used this information to spy on the Trump campaign....you idiots believed that nonsense.....and probably still do.
But you think that a story about Gulliani retweeting a tweet proves something.
Hillary and the Democrats have been trying for 4 years to set up this election admittedly so they could steal it through massive voter fraud he admitted to. I'm sure you've seen the video.

Here's Gulliani laying out the case......and this thread is just an attempt to discredit him.

Last edited:

I saw that video and believed it was nonsense from the beginning. This is just their effort to muddy the waters more. Nobody would be stupid enough to commit a felony on camera for everybody else to see on TickTock.

I do believe however that many are dumb enough to think they can throw out poll watchers and count a bunch of bullshit "votes" for a single candidate in the middle of the night.

Last edited:

Yeah which one was that?

You guys will fall for some serious shit aren't you?

What are they do hire actors? American actors?

I saw that video and believed it was nonsense from the beginning. This is just their effort to muddy the waters more. Nobody would be stupid enough to commit a felony on camera for everybody else to see you on TickTock.

Bull............................................................. you believed it LMAO

Forum List

Back