A TikTok creator says he made a fake voter fraud video that went viral and was shared by Rudy Giuliani

I can only laugh at this as the far right is so easily duped and manipulated by lies that they want to believe
That video was put out by Tik Tok to get people to bite on it.
I never played that mess or turned up the volume on it.
Course they have people that will swear to everything that guy did in the video that actually happened. The video was obviously a spoof.
Which law did Gulliani break by sharing it?

I can only laugh at this as the far right is so easily duped and manipulated by lies that they want to believe
Course they have people that will swear to everything that guy did in the video that actually happened.

It wasn't put out by TikTok, it was put out by a user of TikTok dummytard, you can't read can you? Yall fell for it hook, line and sinker and now you feel stupid because it exposed just of easily duped you all are

Course they have people that will swear to everything that guy did in the video that actually happened.

It wasn't put out by TikTok, it was put out by a user of TikTok dummytard, you can't read can you? Yall fell for it hook, line and sinker and now you feel stupid because it exposed just of easily duped you all are
So basically you think that my totally disregarding that video is the same as falling for it hook, line, and sinker?

RLMAO!!!!

What are you.....some kind of retard?

So basically you think that my totally disregarding that video is the same as falling for it hook, line, and sinker?

RLMAO!!!!

What are you.....some kind of retard?

Why did so many right wing monkeys fall for the fake TikTok? I'll tell you why, it said exactly what you wanted to hear, lolololol, so you shimps fell for it

Rudy believed that crime like liberal dumb fucks believed Trump and Putin stole the 2016 election from Hillary.

Forum List

Back