A thought experiment

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I can't force anybody to approach this discussion in good faith, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. I would like you to describe a scandal that the opposition has been accused of that you believe isn't true or at least isn't entirely true.

Last edited:
Russia gate and benghazi. Some of benghazi was true, but most of the rhetoric is just partisanship.
I gave 2 because both sides are my opposition. They both destroy my liberty.

• Banned
Russia gate and benghazi. Some of benghazi was true, but most of the rhetoric is just partisanship.
I gave 2 because both sides are my opposition. They both destroy my liberty.

I seriously dislike Hillary but the Benghazi scandal has always felt weak for sure.

I can't force anybody to approach this discussion in good faith, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. I would like you to describe a scandal that the opposition has been accused of that you believe isn't true or at least isn't entirely true.

Don't know if it rises to the "scandal" threshold but recently, someone in the blob's administration said that he would only brief Congress in writing as to election security because of some leaks--the leaks were never specified and clearly didn't happen.

Congress squealed about this. I can't figure out what the problem is. If you get a verbal report or a written one...it's supposedly the same information.

I didn’t really think Trump enjoyed Golden Showers

In the Biden interview where he asked the interviewer if he was on crack, I don't think he was being racist at all. He was just trying to say him taking a test was as ridiculous as asking someone if they were on drugs. He would have said the same thing to a white interviewer.

Birtherism.

Though democrats and Obama himself are mainly the source for all the things that make people say he was born in Kenya.

Even so, it's still fun to refer to him and the Kenyan meat puppet, just to watch the heads explode.

That's the only one that's springing to mind at the moment. I don't doubt that Obama told people he was from Kenya for whatever advantage he thought it gave him in college. But I also know it wouldn't change his eligibility to be President even if it were true.

Mostly, I just didn't give a damn, because it was possibly the least important reason available to object to his Presidency.

In the Biden interview where he asked the interviewer if he was on crack, I don't think he was being racist at all. He was just trying to say him taking a test was as ridiculous as asking someone if they were on drugs. He would have said the same thing to a white interviewer.

Honestly, I found the whole thing so incoherent that I couldn't tell if he was being racist or not. But I don't have trouble believing he was, because he has a history of it.

I had no trouble believing the "Pizzagate" accusations against Hillary and her campaign were nonsense.

Forum List

Back