A teenager knocked on the wrong door. Now he’s dead, and the homeowner is accused of murder.

The long and the short of it is that a lot of drunken kids get killed when mistaken as intruders.

And it is illegal to shoot someone who is NOT INSIDE your residence. Castle Doctrine.

That simply isn't true. The Castle Doctrine wouldn't apply outside your home, but you can certainly defend yourself with lethal force outside your home.

Bad news and worse news for you gun fetishists:
The bad: the kid now has a name: Dylan Francisco.

The worse --- he's a white kid who "made friends and did well in school"

20761844-large.jpg

Cue mass exodus.

Why would the color of his skin make a difference?
Because every Democrat is a racist.

Pogo, you are truly stupid. MOST people who break into your home want to AVOID confrontations, They just want to steal your stuff, so they are MORE likely to strike when no one is home, which in MOST cases is during the day.

Again, IRRELEVANT. There is NO (zero) evidence anybody was breaking in to anywhere.

Prove me wrong.

As we see with every terrorist act and crime, leftards come running in to side with the criminals.

Time to take action against the left.

Nobody's "siding with the criminal" except the Gun Nuts. Who are eloquent in their sudden silence on the subject of "responsible gun ownership". Wonder why.

Not that this has anything to do with the point, which was that "breaking and entering" isn't related here. And the poster was unable to disprove that.

Like it or lump it.
Fuck you, asshole. You side with every Islamo and every criminal.
Hands up don't shoot up your ass.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Show me where I "sided with" the perp here. Or anywhere.

What I side with is the facts. The Truth. I shoot down myths. That's why I'm in this thread --- it's crawling with myths.

Last edited:

20761844-large.jpg

Cue mass exodus.

Beats the shit outta me but that's where ShitSpitters --- and a few others --- went when the guy in Detroit did the same thing and blew away a teenager through his door that happened to be black. I linked that thread about 300 posts ago. Even in this thread the kid was described as a "thug"--- before the info came that he was not only white but a well adjusted good student. Just sayin'. I see the patterns.

20761844-large.jpg

Cue mass exodus.

Beats the shit outta me but that's where ShitSpitters --- and a few others --- went when the guy in Detroit did the same thing and blew away a teenager through his door that happened to be black. I linked that thread about 300 posts ago. Even in this thread the kid was described as a "thug"--- before the info came that he was not only white but a well adjusted good student. Just sayin'. I see the patterns.

I see the patterns

I'm sure you do

th

He was drunk. He made a fatal mistake. It will not be the last fatal mistake drunk teenagers make.

20761844-large.jpg

Cue mass exodus.

I see the patterns

I'm sure you do

th

That was good. Well played. :clap2:

He was drunk. He made a fatal mistake. It will not be the last fatal mistake drunk teenagers make.

Do go on. Since you've already told us pot smokers should be shot in the face --- should drunks too?

How 'bout anybody who knocks on your door?

Trick or treat....

Drunk teenager starts breaking windows in someone's home. Looks like a good shoot to me.

It's funny how brain left out the part about the drunk guy breaking the window in an attempt to get in.

Reeeeal funny.

It's even funnier how the story doesn't say that.
Darn these pesky "facts". Why won't they just go away?

Which part? The breaking glass? The guy was drunk? They were trying to get in? Brain left it out? It is funny?

Why are you so incapable of being clear in your posts?

Rhetorical question: I know you lefties have learned that if you are clear, then people can easily see that your policies, agenda, accusations, ect, are all based on lies and are bad for this nation and it's citizens.

A few things

1. Pogo you're an idiot. For a myriad of reasons , but let's begin with this. Of course the teenager broke the fucking pane of glass.

2. This guy broke the law. As I've said for years, people need to learn the fucking law where they live. Breaking a window is not enough to reasonably believe your life is in danger. This guy will be found guilty of murder, and rightfully so.

Do go on. Since you've already told us pot smokers should be shot in the face --- should drunks too?

How 'bout anybody who knocks on your door?

Trick or treat....
If they break my window and get into some kind of confrontation you better believe I would blow them away without a thought.

It seem like the President of the Philippines agrees with me about druggies.

Which part? The breaking glass? The guy was drunk? They were trying to get in? Brain left it out? It is funny?

The "trying to get in" part. Read the thread. Better yet, read the article.
For that matter, although it wasn't the point, there's no evidence he was "drunk" either. The report was that they were "drinking alcohol". They never said how much.

Rhetorical question: I know you lefties have learned that if you are clear, then people can easily see that your policies, agenda, accusations, ect, are all based on lies and are bad for this nation and it's citizens.

That's nice. In English now?

Last edited:

Where you there? Can you prove he wasn't trying to get in?

A few things

We can but hope...

1. Pogo you're an idiot. For a myriad of reasons , but let's begin with this. Of course the teenager broke the fucking pane of glass.

It appears, from my last link, that that's true. It says it broke when he knocked on it. It did NOT appear that way from the original passive voice quote "when a pane of glass broke" with no cause attached.

-- Which still doesn't mean he was attempting a B&E at high noon. For one thing, I have a cracked pane of glass here that would likely break if someone (who didn't live here and know better) knocked on it; for a second thing, it was the TOP pane of three. You're not gonna get too far "breaking in" going through a top window, unless you're maybe a snake.

2. This guy broke the law. As I've said for years, people need to learn the fucking law where they live. Breaking a window is not enough to reasonably believe your life is in danger. This guy will be found guilty of murder, and rightfully so.

Agree.

Whether the kid was trying to get it in is IRRELEVANT.

Do you stupid mother fuckers not speak English or what? Read the fucking law.

In Mass, a person can break into your house eat all of your food and watch your tv and you can't come home and just blow them away because they broke into your home. You MUST be able to PROVE that they were a reasonable danger to your life, or at least a threat to do you great bodily harm. That's the law, I posted it in the thread.

What the fuck is it with reading comprehension around here?

I did not say he "wasn't trying to get in" -- I said there's no evidence he WAS. You can't just make up your own facts.

In the same way I did not say he was "kid sized"; I said there was no evidence he was "adult sized". Which was also made up here.

Do you actually fail to understand the difference between a negative statement and the absence of evidence for a positive? Is that just over your head or what?

Whether the kid was trying to get it in is IRRELEVANT.

Do you stupid mother fuckers not speak English or what? Read the fucking law.

In Mass, a person can break into your house eat all of your food and watch your tv and you can't come home and just blow them away because they broke into your home. You MUST be able to PROVE that they were a reasonable danger to your life, or at least a threat to do you great bodily harm. That's the law, I posted it in the thread.

The only proof needed is the homeowner's statement of reasonable danger. No one else's opinion matters.

What the fuck is it with reading comprehension around here?

I did not say he "wasn't trying to get in" -- I said there's no evidence he WAS. You can't just make up your own facts.

In the same way I did not say he was "kid sized"; I said there was no evidence he was "adult sized". Which was also made up here.

Do you actually fail to understand the difference between a negative statement and the absence of evidence for a positive? Is that just over your head or what?

Then the only thing you can be saying is he wasn't. When there are only two options and you say one wasn't happening, it only leaves the other.

Forum List

Back