A Tale of Several Tales...Uncomfortable Truths in Retrospective Examined

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThoughtCrimes

Old Navy Vet
Jun 25, 2012
Desert Southwest
Some events over the last Four months for your review/edification!

18 January
Trump receives briefing

"The health secretary, Alex Azar, calls Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida and briefs him on the coronavirus threat, but “Trump spent much of the conversation wanting to talk about vaping”, the AP reported." (1)

21 January
First confirmed US case
"A man in his 30s who had traveled to China is hospitalized in Everett, Washington, near Seattle. He tests positive for Covid–19."(1)

31 January
US declares ‘public health emergency’
"Azar declares a public health emergency. Trump announces a ban on entry to the US for foreign nationals who had recently visited China." (1)

19 February
‘When we get into April…’
"Addressing a group of governors, Trump predicts the virus will disappear. “I think it’s going to work out fine. I think when we get into April, in the warmer weather, that has a very negative effect on that and that type of a virus.” (1)

27 February
‘It will disappear’
“It’s going to disappear,” [coronovirus] Trump says in a White House briefing. “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” (1)

29 February
First confirmed US death

"The US marks its first confirmed coronavirus death, a man in his 50s near Seattle.
Almost six weeks after the first case of coronavirus was confirmed, the Food and Drug Administration allows laboratories and hospitals to conduct their own Covid-19 tests to speed up the process." (1)

13 March
"‘I don’t take responsibility at all’
Trump declares a national emergency over coronavirus. Trump announces a supposed Google site under development to help people across the country find testing, but it is a sham.
“We’ve been in discussions with pharmacies and retailers to make drive-through tests available in the critical locations identified by public health professionals,” Trump adds, but a month later only a handful had materialized.
Says Trump: “I don’t take responsibility at all.”"(1)

Let's all look at the U.S. deaths in the last month -- April 14 thru Today, May 14th -- which Trump doesn't take responsibility at all for failure after failure;

"Nearly 600,000 people in the United States had been diagnosed with COVID-19 as of Tuesday April 14, by far the most confirmed cases of any country in the world". (2)

Today, May 14th, according to the John Hopkins University Covid-19 Dashboard & Map utility the U. S. now has 1, 406,000 confirmed with Covid-19 [over 5000 were added from beginning to type this sentence from 1,405,947 to 1,411,466 total infections.]

So subtracting the 600k from 1.41 million yields approximately 810,000 cases in the last month (Apr-May) which Trump, "takes absolutely no responsibility for and turns his back on, even though he is POTUS and the buck stops with him as POTUS. But he is too damn much of an immature coward to pick up the mantel and does nothing but shirk his responsibilities like the spoiled child he was never able to shed and become a functional man!

(1) https://www.theg
uardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/14/trump-coronavirus-alerts-disinformation-timeline
(2)

Why did you leave out Pelosi going to Chinatown on Feb. 24th?

Hey, read the OP, and if you do, you will see that on 19 Feb, Trump said that it was going to disappear in the summer.

He then said on 27 Feb that it was going to disappear like a miracle.

Ever consider that at the time Pelosi was believing the bullshit Trump was putting out, because nobody really knew much about this virus? You guys bitch when she doesn't support Trump, but when she does by her actions that says she believes him, you still bitch because she has supported Trump.

Pelosi Feb 24th went to Chinatown and encouraged everyone to come and lick doorknobs,

Pelosi Feb 24th went to Chinatown and encouraged everyone to come and lick doorknobs,

I'll believe that she encouraged people to visit Chinatown, but do you have a link to prove that she told people to lick doorknobs?

And, like I said, nobody knew much about this virus, and because Trump had said that it wasn't a big problem, she was supporting him by echoing his sentiment by telling people to go to Chinatown.

Once again you have to remind angry TDS lefties that the United States isn't a monarchy. Where was the intelligence community and where was congress? The short answer is that they were dabbling in treason while the virus was creeping up on us. Democrats prevented the President from closing down the borders and defended China early in the epidemic. The democrat governor of NY told constituents early in the epidemic that it would be a racist gesture towards China if they expressed concern about the virus.

ibtl

ThisAgin2.jpg

I'll believe that she encouraged people to visit Chinatown, but do you have a link to prove that she told people to lick doorknobs?

And, like I said, nobody knew much about this virus, and because Trump had said that it wasn't a big problem, she was supporting him by echoing his sentiment by telling people to go to Chinatown.

She told people to lick doorknobs.

Just like Trump told people to inject Lysol.

Link or it didn't happen.

By the way, Trump didn't say to inject Lysol. He was asking if we could use disinfectants, or somehow inject sunlight into people.

Some events over the last Four months for your review/edification!

18 January
Trump receives briefing

"The health secretary, Alex Azar, calls Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida and briefs him on the coronavirus threat, but “Trump spent much of the conversation wanting to talk about vaping”, the AP reported." (1)

21 January
First confirmed US case
"A man in his 30s who had traveled to China is hospitalized in Everett, Washington, near Seattle. He tests positive for Covid–19."(1)

31 January
US declares ‘public health emergency’
"Azar declares a public health emergency. Trump announces a ban on entry to the US for foreign nationals who had recently visited China." (1)

19 February
‘When we get into April…’
"Addressing a group of governors, Trump predicts the virus will disappear. “I think it’s going to work out fine. I think when we get into April, in the warmer weather, that has a very negative effect on that and that type of a virus.” (1)

27 February
‘It will disappear’
“It’s going to disappear,” [coronovirus] Trump says in a White House briefing. “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” (1)

29 February
First confirmed US death

"The US marks its first confirmed coronavirus death, a man in his 50s near Seattle.
Almost six weeks after the first case of coronavirus was confirmed, the Food and Drug Administration allows laboratories and hospitals to conduct their own Covid-19 tests to speed up the process." (1)

13 March
"‘I don’t take responsibility at all’
Trump declares a national emergency over coronavirus. Trump announces a supposed Google site under development to help people across the country find testing, but it is a sham.
“We’ve been in discussions with pharmacies and retailers to make drive-through tests available in the critical locations identified by public health professionals,” Trump adds, but a month later only a handful had materialized.
Says Trump: “I don’t take responsibility at all.”"(1)

Let's all look at the U.S. deaths in the last month -- April 14 thru Today, May 14th -- which Trump doesn't take responsibility at all for failure after failure;

"Nearly 600,000 people in the United States had been diagnosed with COVID-19 as of Tuesday April 14, by far the most confirmed cases of any country in the world". (2)

Today, May 14th, according to the John Hopkins University Covid-19 Dashboard & Map utility the U. S. now has 1, 406,000 confirmed with Covid-19 [over 5000 were added from beginning to type this sentence from 1,405,947 to 1,411,466 total infections.]

So subtracting the 600k from 1.41 million yields approximately 810,000 cases in the last month (Apr-May) which Trump, "takes absolutely no responsibility for and turns his back on, even though he is POTUS and the buck stops with him as POTUS. But he is too damn much of an immature coward to pick up the mantel and does nothing but shirk his responsibilities like the spoiled child he was never able to shed and become a functional man!

(1) https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/14/trump-coronavirus-alerts-disinformation-timeline
(2)
And as a consequence Trump should be voted out of office.

By the way, Trump didn't say to inject Lysol. He was asking if we could use disinfectants, or somehow inject sunlight into people.
A distinction without a difference.

Whatever Trump was saying, it was idiotic, dangerous, and wrong.

A distinction without a difference.

Whatever Trump was saying, it was idiotic, dangerous, and wrong.

No, not really Clayton. If you don't use his exact words, the Trumpettes will tell you he never said that and continue to deny. If you use his actual words, then they twist themselves into pretzels, trying to justify what he said.

Watching them twist themselves into pretzels is much more fun than hearing them say "nuh-unh".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back