Has Biden been asked a tough question by media?

"Where are you?"

Oh, no... not yet... but he has answered it wrong anyway.

"What did you have for lunch yesterday?"

:laughing0301:

Hey Joe...what did you have for lunch?

Thinker1.jpg

Stephanopolis tried to pin Biden down on the Flynn controversy and had to quit because the former V.P. couldn't understand the question. Pathetic doesn't begin to describe creepy Joe.

What was it?
I was surprised by the no-nonsense questions Miserable Mika put to Slo-Joe in the matter of Tara Reade as well as her persistence. His answer was very revealing: "Um, you know, there's a, uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing, uh, that, uh, you know, was totally different than a- than the- it's called, he called it, the, you know, the World War II, he had the war- the the War Production Board."

What was it?
I was surprised by the no-nonsense questions Miserable Mika put to Slo-Joe in the matter of Tara Reade as well as her persistence. His answer was very revealing: "Um, you know, there's a, uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing, uh, that, uh, you know, was totally different than a- than the- it's called, he called it, the, you know, the World War II, he had the war- the the War Production Board."

It was actually shocking, and he was surprised.

Joe Biden raped his employee and Mika actually asked him about it.

What was it?

It was actually shocking, and he was surprised.

Joe Biden raped his employee and Mika actually asked him about it.
Unless she is a debate mod - and Slo-Joe shows up - she'll never again have the op to ask him a question.

Forum List

Back