A synopsis of the first 100 days of the Biden Administration

Biden's doing a great job.
when is he going to unite the country?....

Never...some folks are anarchists and are not mature enough to want unity.

PBS Frontline did a story about them.

hey he said he is the guy who could do it....he will work as hard for those who voted against him as those who voted for him.....he hasnt even tried yet,everything he has done has just put more distance between the groups....some uniter....

Sure he is...you didn't get your stimulus check? You're likely eligible for the vaccine that Trump couldn't distribute. That these things make you upset and crazy is on you....
i got a check before he got in.....now what about uniting this country?....when is he going to attempt to do that?....
The $1,400 checks (much larger than ones produced by your blob by the way) were sent after your president was sworn in. Your perpetual anger has warped your mind.
Math is hard for democrats. $1200.00 + $600.00 = $1800.00. $1800.00 > $1400.00. Payments that were only necessary because authoritarian democrat politicians forced our nation's economy to a halt in order to manipulate an election. Btw, where did that Wuhan lab get it's funding to create Covid? Yep, the Obama/Biden administration with the help of the renowned Dr. Fauci.
$1,400 payment is much larger than what the blob ever was able to produce. The blob's total mismangement of the virus created the need for massive stimulus that continues to this day.
Bullshit. Democrats caused every bit of this damned mess in their lust for power. This virus and it's damage is owned lock, stock and barrel by you democrats and China. Beijing's little bitch has done his duty. Tell us, is he going to seal his commitment to Xi by getting us into a war with Russia? That will certainly benefit China.
Well, the Democrats and all Americans were promised it would disappear like a miracle...by your blob.

Beiging's bitch was voted out in November and President Biden took his place.

hey he said he is the guy who could do it....he will work as hard for those who voted against him as those who voted for him.....he hasnt even tried yet,everything he has done has just put more distance between the groups....some uniter....
i agree with you candy....what he said was pretty funny...
I think it's hilarious that folks like yourself blame Biden for not "uniting the nation" in 80 days and doing nothing for you...as you get your shots, cash your stimulus checks, and try to find a reason for your continued anger and hostility. I was laughing at you...you get a lot of that I imagine.

No shot for me.... I'm not a lab rat. No check for me... I drop $1400 in a slot machine at Winstar in 20 minutes. So what has that stuttering fuck done for me... other than the obvious, which is providing endless hours of laughing and pointing at that dumb fucking animal.

Unity? No fucking way. The productive half of the country no longer wants to carry you filthy fucking animals. It's time for a divorce. I'm on board with a peaceful separation..... or otherwise.... just say the word.

We will never be governed by this fucking spectacle:

Sure he is...you didn't get your stimulus check? You're likely eligible for the vaccine that Trump couldn't distribute. That these things make you upset and crazy is on you....
i got a check before he got in.....now what about uniting this country?....when is he going to attempt to do that?....
The $1,400 checks (much larger than ones produced by your blob by the way) were sent after your president was sworn in. Your perpetual anger has warped your mind.
Math is hard for democrats. $1200.00 + $600.00 = $1800.00. $1800.00 > $1400.00. Payments that were only necessary because authoritarian democrat politicians forced our nation's economy to a halt in order to manipulate an election. Btw, where did that Wuhan lab get it's funding to create Covid? Yep, the Obama/Biden administration with the help of the renowned Dr. Fauci.
$1,400 payment is much larger than what the blob ever was able to produce. The blob's total mismangement of the virus created the need for massive stimulus that continues to this day.
Bullshit. Democrats caused every bit of this damned mess in their lust for power. This virus and it's damage is owned lock, stock and barrel by you democrats and China. Beijing's little bitch has done his duty. Tell us, is he going to seal his commitment to Xi by getting us into a war with Russia? That will certainly benefit China.
Well, the Democrats and all Americans were promised it would disappear like a miracle...by your blob.

Sadly Beijing's little bitch was installed at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave on January 20, 2021. No amount of you screaming "I'm rubber, you're glue", is going to undo the fact that not only did China buy Joe, but they made sure to have him by the short hairs with the dirt they have on Hunter. You don't really think that Hunter's laptop has the only copies of Hunter banging little 14 year Chinese girls, do you? As to Covid disappearing, democrats have made damned sure that didn't happen. They found out that terrifying the population was a great power trip for them. They like that control and have no intention of giving it up.

Sadly Beijing's little bitch was installed at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave on January 20, 2021. No amount of you screaming "I'm rubber, you're glue", is going to undo the fact that not only did China buy Joe, but they made sure to have him by the short hairs with the dirt they have on Hunter. You don't really think that Hunter's laptop has the only copies of Hunter banging little 14 year Chinese girls, do you? As to Covid disappearing, democrats have made damned sure that didn't happen. They found out that terrifying the population was a great power trip for them. They like that control and have no intention of giving it up.

Wow...more whacky conspiracy theories from a Trump supporter. They never get old...just more silly.

Wow...more whacky conspiracy theories from a Trump supporter. They never get old...just more silly.
Your play book is getting a little thin and frankly, quite boring. Rule 5 is no longer working for you. Why is it exactly that vaccinated people are supposed to continue to wear masks?

Your play book is getting a little thin and frankly, quite boring. Rule 5 is no longer working for you. Why is it exactly that vaccinated people are supposed to continue to wear masks?
306-232...works every time. LOL.

As for the mask...LOL...you can carry the virus for a disease while being vaccinated against it. I don't expect you to know how viruses work because, well, you're incredibly stupid. But when you're vaccinated, the virus doesn't get a chance to infect you. You can, however, pass it along to someone else. Which is where the mask, distancing, and hand washing come in.

As for the mask...LOL...you can carry the virus for a disease while being vaccinated against it. I don't expect you to know how viruses work because, well, you're incredibly stupid. But when you're vaccinated, the virus doesn't get a chance to infect you. You can, however, pass it along to someone else. Which is where the mask, distancing, and hand washing come in.
Bless your little heart. Even those people that are " incredibly stupid " are able to see the farce the democrats have created. Tell us, where is your flu mask? Your polio mask? Your diphtheria mask? Your measles mask? The thing you're wearing on your face right now is your "indoctrination to government control" mask. It is the string that your democrat puppet master uses to make you dance to their tune. This virus has been as manipulated as the 2020 election and fools can't see it for the mask on their faces. All fools can see is that daddy government gave them $1400.00 and the daddy G is going to take care of them. They're way too foolish and partisan to figure out that daddy G is only looking out for daddy G. It's ok though. Just click those ruby red slippers together and say, " Daddy G loves me and will take care of me." three times and it might come true. After all, I doubt you have the ability to take care of yourself with as much emphasis as you've placed on your $1400.00 government check.

Bless your little heart. Even those people that are " incredibly stupid " are able to see the farce the democrats have created. Tell us, where is your flu mask? Your polio mask? Your diphtheria mask? Your measles mask? The thing you're wearing on your face right now is your "indoctrination to government control" mask. It is the string that your democrat puppet master uses to make you dance to their tune. This virus has been as manipulated as the 2020 election and fools can't see it for the mask on their faces. All fools can see is that daddy government gave them $1400.00 and the daddy G is going to take care of them. They're way too foolish and partisan to figure out that daddy G is only looking out for daddy G. It's ok though. Just click those ruby red slippers together and say, " Daddy G loves me and will take care of me." three times and it might come true. After all, I doubt you have the ability to take care of yourself with as much emphasis as you've placed on your $1400.00 government check.

Well, I tell you what; the next time you or someone in your family have a surgery, insist on the doctor not wearing a mask and not sterilizing their equipment if you're so bulletproof. Feel free.

Amazingly...when your blob was sending out his checks, they were supporters, Biden does it and suddenly it's terrible. You're head is so far up your ass that you cough up dandruff.

Well, I tell you what; the next time you or someone in your family have a surgery, insist on the doctor not wearing a mask and not sterilizing their equipment if you're so bulletproof. Feel free.

Amazingly...when your blob was sending out his checks, they were supporters, Biden does it and suddenly it's terrible. You're head is so far up your ass that you cough up dandruff.
The only one who seems really worried about those checks here is you. You're a-ok with Biden shoving kids in cages and encouraging parents to hand their babies over to drug cartels as long as you got your government check. Biden kills energy sector jobs and drives up fuel and heating costs and you're just peachy with it as long as they pass you a little taxpayer cash. Drugs pouring across our border poisoning America's young people is no problem for you as long as Biden is sending you a stipend. It's all good for the Candys of the world as long as someone else is taking care of them. One day perhaps, the Candys will wake up and realize that they've been played and wonder where the hell their freedom went. They'll stand in line and wait for someone to tell them if and when they might be able see their families, go to work, go to church, educate their children, receive medical care or leave their homes. Next time some government peon is telling you where to squat and lean, think about that.

Forum List

Back