A synopsis of the first 100 days of the Biden Administration

Biden's doing a great job.
when is he going to unite the country?....

Never...some folks are anarchists and are not mature enough to want unity.

PBS Frontline did a story about them.

hey he said he is the guy who could do it....he will work as hard for those who voted against him as those who voted for him.....he hasnt even tried yet,everything he has done has just put more distance between the groups....some uniter....

Sure he is...you didn't get your stimulus check? You're likely eligible for the vaccine that Trump couldn't distribute. That these things make you upset and crazy is on you....

You're likely eligible for the vaccine that Trump couldn't distribute.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
I think CandyAss realizes he elected a Veggie, plain and simple. It is only going to get worse. What is it 90 days?

hey he said he is the guy who could do it....he will work as hard for those who voted against him as those who voted for him.....he hasnt even tried yet,everything he has done has just put more distance between the groups....some uniter....
i agree with you candy....what he said was pretty funny...

Sure he is...you didn't get your stimulus check? You're likely eligible for the vaccine that Trump couldn't distribute. That these things make you upset and crazy is on you....
i got a check before he got in.....now what about uniting this country?....when is he going to attempt to do that?....

I think it's hilarious that folks like yourself blame Biden for not "uniting the nation" in 80 days and doing nothing for you...as you get your shots, cash your stimulus checks, and try to find a reason for your continued anger and hostility. I was laughing at you...you get a lot of that I imagine.

i got a check before he got in.....now what about uniting this country?....when is he going to attempt to do that?....
The $1,400 checks (much larger than ones produced by your blob by the way) were sent after your president was sworn in. Your perpetual anger has warped your mind.

I think it's hilarious that folks like yourself blame Biden for not "uniting the nation" in 80 days and doing nothing for you...as you get your shots, cash your stimulus checks, and try to find a reason for your continued anger and hostility. I was laughing at you...you get a lot of that I imagine.
it seems you get more people laughing at you here than me candy....at least i am not afraid to critisize our wonderful "leaders" unlike you who will only criticize one side....i wonder why that is?......

The $1,400 checks (much larger than ones produced by your blob by the way) were sent after your president was sworn in. Your perpetual anger has warped your mind.
unlike you my anger is at both sides.....i wonder why you dismiss anything the left does.....could it be your perpetual anger has warped your mind?.....

Your perpetual anger has warped your mind

it seems you get more people laughing at you here than me candy....at least i am not afraid to critisize our wonderful "leaders" unlike you who will only criticize one side....i wonder why that is?......
Oh like I give a shit. The fact of the matter is you're asking "whats he doing for people who didn't vote for him"? Stimulus monies and ensuring their health as well.

If you don't think I've criticized President Biden, you're simply ignorant and ill-informed on the subject....like every other subject.

unlike you my anger is at both sides.....i wonder why you dismiss anything the left does.....could it be your perpetual anger has warped your mind?.....
Thats true....blob supporters are constantly angry.

Math is hard for democrats. $1200.00 + $600.00 = $1800.00. $1800.00 > $1400.00. Payments that were only necessary because authoritarian democrat politicians forced our nation's economy to a halt in order to manipulate an election. Btw, where did that Wuhan lab get it's funding to create Covid? Yep, the Obama/Biden administration with the help of the renowned Dr. Fauci.

Math is hard for democrats. $1200.00 + $600.00 = $1800.00. $1800.00 > $1400.00. Payments that were only necessary because authoritarian democrat politicians forced our nation's economy to a halt in order to manipulate an election. Btw, where did that Wuhan lab get it's funding to create Covid? Yep, the Obama/Biden administration with the help of the renowned Dr. Fauci.
$1,400 payment is much larger than what the blob ever was able to produce. The blob's total mismangement of the virus created the need for massive stimulus that continues to this day.

And before you ask...here is just one of the times I was critical of Biden:

Oh like I give a shit. The fact of the matter is you're asking "whats he doing for people who didn't vote for him"? Stimulus monies and ensuring their health as well.

If you don't think I've criticized President Biden, you're simply ignorant and ill-informed on the subject....like every other subject.
that stimulus money and those shots were coming even if your buddy trump would have won...now lets see some of that criticism of biden and the democrats .....

And before you ask...here is just one of the times I was critical of Biden:

yea thats some harsh critisizem....especially this.... and leave the harder subjects alone for later where the Democrats could go it alone. ...

Thats true....blob supporters are constantly angry.
apparently so are you....so how are you any different?....

Biden has done exceptionally well. Putin will not be able to run American foreign policy now.
My God. You really do think Trump was a puppet and agent of Putin. You really do don't you?

I'm just astounded and speechless. Hey Al. I think there is a bad storm brewing between your ears there fella.
Of course Trump was Putin's puppet. Putin controls the Russian loans to Trump's empire.

In one sense, "President" Biden's first 100 days have been hilarious.

It is obvious that the fragile gentleman's caregivers (AKA "advisers") have been drunk with power and are using it to rush into action all the woke agenda that they can.

They still cannot believe their good luck. Finally, they now have the power to change the country as they have long desired.

If it weren't so tragic for the nation, it would be a comedy.

$1,400 payment is much larger than what the blob ever was able to produce. The blob's total mismangement of the virus created the need for massive stimulus that continues to this day.
Bullshit. Democrats caused every bit of this damned mess in their lust for power. This virus and it's damage is owned lock, stock and barrel by you democrats and China. Beijing's little bitch has done his duty. Tell us, is he going to seal his commitment to Xi by getting us into a war with Russia? That will certainly benefit China.

you're right. From 2016 to 2020, the left did everything to ensure there was no unity.

Forum List

Back