A-stray-ing.

I neither know nor care. I find other people's lives to be their own business and of no interest to me.

What if your life was splattered all over the news, wonder what dirty little secrets we'd find?

No matter how good looking, sexy, rich or sexually talented a woman is, there is some guy out there tired of fucking her.

The converse is also true.

I neither know nor care. I find other people's lives to be their own business and of no interest to me.

What if your life was splattered all over the news, wonder what dirty little secrets we'd find?

It won't be. So you need not worry about it. Here's a novel approach that works for me. I mind my own business and you mind yours.

Personally, I find anyone who is interested in the personal life of someone else because that person happens to be 'famous' to be rather stupid.

Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Lawyer Up - YourCelebrityStuff What do ya think she did to cause him to go astray?

It appears not to have dawned on you that all she did was -- absolutely nothing at all.

It COULD be, you see, that she was entirely in the right. She COULD be totally blameless.

It's POSSIBLE that he's just a morally degenerate unfaithful man-whore piece of shit.

Frankly, I don't actually know what (IF anything) she did or didn't do. And I don't care.

It wasn't that long ago that we learned that Sandra had dyed her pubic hair pink after trimming it into a little heart shape for him, burning her private parts in the process.

Ya gotta hand it to a wife who'd do that kind of thing for her guy. But I can't think of anything good to say about the cheating man-whore who would do to that kind of wife what Jesse did with a skanked-out looking tattooed stripper.

It won't be. So you need not worry about it. Here's a novel approach that works for me. I mind my own business and you mind yours.

Personally, I find anyone who is interested in the personal life of someone else because that person happens to be 'famous' to be rather stupid.

You herd that ol saying, "never say never".

Why did she marry such a creep? It looks like she searched the whole country from Bangor to San Diego, from Miami to Port Angeles looking for worst looser out of 150 million available guys.

A herd - of what?

A herd - of what?

Oh excuse me i missed my a, why didn't you just fix it for me.

A herd - of what?

Magpies.

Lesson here: Mr. Adventure took an adventure. Women, stop thinking you'll change your man.

Reading about trainwreck celebrity lives makes me feel better about my own.

And I love the National Enquirer. I can't help it. I'm cheesy that way.

Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Lawyer Up - YourCelebrityStuff What do ya think she did to cause him to go astray?

It appears not to have dawned on you that all she did was -- absolutely nothing at all.

It COULD be, you see, that she was entirely in the right. She COULD be totally blameless.

It's POSSIBLE that he's just a morally degenerate unfaithful man-whore piece of shit.

Frankly, I don't actually know what (IF anything) she did or didn't do. And I don't care.

It wasn't that long ago that we learned that Sandra had dyed her pubic hair pink after trimming it into a little heart shape for him, burning her private parts in the process.

Ya gotta hand it to a wife who'd do that kind of thing for her guy. But I can't think of anything good to say about the cheating man-whore who would do to that kind of wife what Jesse did with a skanked-out looking tattooed stripper.

Liability absolutely NAILS IT! :clap2:

Forum List

Back