A Stairwell Away from the Presidency

Heels Up Harris for President! Wow that's going to be something!:biggrin:

1616203154008.png

Last edited:

View attachment 469904

That nervous cackling makes my skin crawl. She's hillury minus the warmth and charm...

President Trump was spotted playing golf today... and hooking his drive a little...

View attachment 469905
A tad too in-to-out...I have a drill that'll help with that.
You're exactly right bruh.... need to keep the hips rotating all the way thru the swing and not let hands catch up and smother the shot. We forgive President Trump in this particular case, although he did take a triple bogey beating Plugs down to his knees....

Okay. Gonna ask the conservatives the same question I asked the liberals when Trump paused on the ramp:

Are you truly concerned about his health? Or are you simply interested in mocking a man for his infirmities?

I'm serious. Both sides engaging in childish behavior.

(Oh, yes, 80 million people elected this guy. Gets railed on by China in Alaska, brushed aside by Putin, and can't climb a single flight of steps without stumbling. Don't get me wrong, Biden is wholly incompetent. But mocking a man when he falls is my limit, okay?)

View attachment 469904

That nervous cackling makes my skin crawl. She's hillury minus the warmth and charm...

President Trump was spotted playing golf today... and hooking his drive a little...

View attachment 469905
A tad too in-to-out...I have a drill that'll help with that.
You're exactly right bruh.... need to keep the hips rotating all the way thru the swing and not let hands catch up and smother the shot. We forgive President Trump in this particular case, although he did take a triple bogey beating Plugs down to his knees....
Nah. you need to hold that lower body rotation off until after contact....Like baseball, keep the hips tucked in square, and the move lateral...Let those hips fly open and the arms drop, giving you the excessive in-to-out.

But yeah, he definitely needed a drop off of that tarmac.

Okay. Gonna ask the conservatives the same question I asked the liberals when Trump paused on the ramp:

Are you truly concerned about his health? Or are you simply interested in mocking a man for his infirmities?

(Oh, yes, 80 million people elected this guy. Gets railed on by China in Alaska, brushed aside by Putin, and can't climb a single flight of steps without stumbling. Don't get me wrong, Biden is wholly incompetent. But mocking a man when he falls is my limit, okay?)
For Trump, the ramp was metal and wet, and he was in dress shoes.....The stairs up to AF-1 are deliberately made as non-slip as possible.

Miss one step, OK...Miss two, uh-oh....Miss the third and flop onto the staircase, something is seriously amiss.

Let me guess..Trumpers don't like the ELECTED Democratic Vice President

WHAT a shocker!

Let me guess..Trumpers don't like the ELECTED Democratic Vice President*

WHAT a shocker!

* [guy in rapid-speak mode like on radio commercials for used car dealerships] The term "elected" as used in this USMB post refers to the event in November of 2020 in the United States between candidates Joe Biden and Donald Trump deemed a Presidential "election" for the purposes of the official narrative as promulgated by the American press. Nothing in the First Amendment's reservation of privilege for political opinion only shall restrict said privilege or prevent the protections under the First Amendment which normally apply to opinion from application to election-related statements regardless of blatant falsity whether apparent, suspected, deduced, or actual. The poster of the foregoing hereby disclaims any liability for the damage to our democracy caused by repeated abuses of the term "ELECTED". Results may vary.

Biden was incompetent 2 years ago, it's his own fault to be mocked now.

Forum List

Back