a spin on welfare

They haven't succeeded. Believe me, it's not because they wouldn't like to.

Good point, we should remove the children from them, and let the irresponsible parents suffer on their own.

if they are a crack head yes! If they are a pothead, no.

The drug doesn't matter, the welfare does.
You seem to want to set arbitrary standards based upon your drug of choice. If you can afford drugs, you don't deserve government assistance (aka welfare).

Edit,
and by "you", I mean the generic "you" of people collecting welfare, not a specific person.
I do have to say I wasn't smoking pot when I was on tanff for two months, of course I was pregnant than breast feeding. I myself also needed why I was on maternity leave because my vacation time ran out. But I was sucking the system dry I guess. I mean I waited six weeks to go back to work after having a c section, I should have gone strait from the hospital to work.( that part wasn't directed at you mm)
I also have a friend who went on Tanff for two months because her son was having medical problems and she couldn't work, once he was better she went right back to her job. Yes people take advantage of the system but not every person who uses it does.

if they are a crack head yes! If they are a pothead, no.

You seem to want to set arbitrary standards based upon your drug of choice. If you can afford drugs, you don't deserve government assistance (aka welfare).

Edit,
and by "you", I mean the generic "you" of people collecting welfare, not a specific person.
I do have to say I wasn't smoking pot when I was on tanff for two months, of course I was pregnant than breast feeding. I myself also needed why I was on maternity leave because my vacation time ran out. But I was sucking the system dry I guess. I mean I waited six weeks to go back to work after having a c section, I should have gone strait from the hospital to work.( that part wasn't directed at you mm)
I also have a friend who went on Tanff for two months because her son was having medical problems and she couldn't work, once he was better she went right back to her job. Yes people take advantage of the system but not every person who uses it does.

I never said that every person that collects welfare is abusing the system, but I think anybody that is getting government assistance that can afford drugs, alcohol or tobacco doesn't deserve government assistance and should be removed from the assistance immediately.

Edit,

I never said that every person that collects welfare is abusing the system, but I think anybody that is getting government assistance that can afford drugs, alcohol or tobacco doesn't deserve government assistance and should be removed from the assistance immediately.
sorry I should have bolded the part where I said that part was directed at you. :redface:
I agree with you on the drug part. I knew this girl when I was younger who was bartering her food stamps for crack.

Woman having children should not have to work, its not the fault of children so they should not suffer. Welfare for children is the most noble of all charity.
Sucks that there is abuse in the system but I am more concerned with bueracrasy. The governments vast bueracrasy sucks up way more money than children cared for on welfare.

Hell, they will start a new department wasting more money just to look into this.

and their children loose the benefits also. Good idea!

the welfare recipients need to cancel their cell phones, high speed internet, and cable tv (or sat) and then they will have money to pay for their kids.

Last edited:
ahhh yes i love the voices of pro birthers who then want to kick the kids to the curb...

shut the fuck up you bunch of whiners....the biggest arm of welfare is aid to dependant children....

why do yall never discuss corporate welfare?

Luissa, nice to know you think I need to get over myself. Well how about you getting over yourself. Its pretty obvious that you have no problem using Welfare to make your life easier. You really don't seem to care that the money it takes comes from some other harworking person. Hmm. Kinda selfish doncha think?? Tell me Luissa, what would you have done if there was no Welfare?? Where would you have gotten the money to pay your bills??

ahhh yes i love the voices of pro birthers who then want to kick the kids to the curb...

shut the fuck up you bunch of whiners....the biggest arm of welfare is aid to dependant children....

Eliminate corporate welfare too...

But in terms of these people who suck off the government and public tit... prove no expenditures on anything but the necessities... you can spend on a cell phone? you can spend on lunches for a kid for a month... you can spend on DirecTv? You can ensure that kid is clothed and clean.... You can buy a pack of smokes? You can buy school supplies.... You can spend money on illegal drugs? You should be placed in prison and have it ensured that you never gain 'welfare' again.

You go DAve. My sentiments exactly.

How many times have I been at the foodstore, on a budget, and some chick with her hair and nails done is checking out? She's got her cart mounded with groceries, all payed for with her handy, dandy welfare card. Oh yeah. Makes my day.

Oh, and Strolling, the kids your are talking about are the responsibility of the parents, not the taxpayers of America. I hate to WHINE but I get sick and tired of being forced to take responsibility for other peoples responsibilties. I take care of me and mine, others should do the same. If you can't afford a kid, then use birth control.

But in terms of these people who suck off the government and public tit... prove no expenditures on anything but the necessities... you can spend on a cell phone? you can spend on lunches for a kid for a month... you can spend on DirecTv? You can ensure that kid is clothed and clean.... You can buy a pack of smokes? You can buy school supplies.... You can spend money on illegal drugs? You should be placed in prison and have it ensured that you never gain 'welfare' again.

I met them all the time,
one just got back from a cruise, bought food on foodstamps got cash back on ebt and bought black and milds. all while talking on the phone with 2 inch nails

We can see the system proliferates the problem. no reason not to change tactics.
it would require a adjustment period.

o please we have a system of welfare that encourages the break up of the family...we have created an underclass that thrives and survives on welfare.....do tell me about this little tweeks of yours?

o please we have a system of welfare that encourages the break up of the family...we have created an underclass that thrives and survives on welfare.....do tell me about this little tweeks of yours?

Break up of families?
having kids is the meal ticket .
the more different 'fathers" the more child support ,
the more kids the more public assistance you get.

o here we go...how does having kids by more than one father benefit anyone? how much does a woman get for the first child....now for the 2nd....come back with facts mr. , even you may be surprised by the answers...and first agree on what state we are discussing cause it varies state to state...but i got to see how having kids by more than one father gets you more....

o here we go...how does having kids by more than one father benefit anyone? how much does a woman get for the first child....now for the 2nd....come back with facts mr. , even you may be surprised by the answers...and first agree on what state we are discussing cause it varies state to state...but i got to see how having kids by more than one father gets you more....
This is the game.
Here in Florida fathers can have their wages garnished for child support,
The state sends out the cheque and comes after the father for the arrears
the amount is based on income

Child Support Calculator
play with this gizmo.
first on child mother custodial
income 2000 each 1 nigh visit
the try in with different # of children it will become evident
It doesn't take a rocket scientist too figure out the first kid is the money maker each child after that gives diminishing returns ,
Two first kids from 2 fathers higher child support,

I met them all the time,
one just got back from a cruise, bought food on foodstamps got cash back on ebt and bought black and milds. all while talking on the phone with 2 inch nails

Ah yes, all those embellished stories. Used to be the best one was So here I was behind this fat woman wearing furs and diamonds in the supermarket; she bought steaks and lobsters with her food stamps, then had the cracker white boy load up her $50,000 SUV.

Next time, snap a picture with your cell phone, MR. F. That way you'll have some proof of the abuse, and as a good patriotic American, you should take the photograph to your nearest social welfare office and report the offensive person. (I'm not kidding here.)

The EBT system has reduced fraud tremendously. The TANF (note TEMPORARY) welfare program has strict rules for participants to report in on a regular basis, depending of course on how lax each state may be. Again, if your state is allowing abuse, then do something about it. Bitching and moaning gets you nowhere.

All that said, I do agree that random drug testing should be given, especially to borderline repeaters (gets a job; loses a job; back on TANF).

We can see the system proliferates the problem. no reason not to change tactics.
it would require a adjustment period.

Here's why you're a liar, and know nothing about "the system." Most states are grossly understaffed in their social welfare departments, first because they pay shit, and second the client load is grueling, and third the case workers are expected to perform miracles (part-time cops, investigating fraud), for which they get ZERO appreciation. The turnover for these workers (at least in my state) is phenomenal. The states operate their "welfare" systems with federal grant money and must operate within federal guidelines unless waivers are given. So suggesting that anything is intentionally "proliferated" is pure horseshit. They barely have enough money to stretch from year to year, let alone throw parties with any extra that they don't spend.

Forum List

Back