A Special Memorial Day Message From VP Kamala Harris:

Stupid bitch.

43612425-9633497-Her_post_included_a_candid_photo_of_herself_smiling_with_the_cap-m-43_1622345081351.jpg

'Enjoy the long weekend': Kamala Harris is slammed for smiling tone deaf Memorial Day tweet that doesn't acknowledge fallen soldiers"​

Kamala Harris accused of disrespect after tweeting about Memorial Day
So you're saying a tweet referencing a long weekend is insensitive because it doesn't mention "fallen soldiers" 3DAYS BEFORE THE ACTUAL HOLIDAY!!!!!

Congratulations!
You've won the Tiny Minded "conservative" butthurt of the Day prize.
Here's your prize:

View attachment 495502
You actually quoted what the problem really is. Look where you quoted the smiling thing and the tone def thing. What a moron.
IT's NOT Memorial Day!

It's like when you idiots get upset when someone says "Happy Holidays" three weeks before Christmas.

If you have to be at work Monday do you leave Friday night?

Tiny Minded "conservative" Butthurt of the Day!

Upset over something meaningless so they can be upset of something meaningless.

Here's the Tweet you SHOULD have been upset about:
“Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!”

Any guesses over the author of that one?

Should never be more than a decade. Our Founders believed it was a temporary service you were performing.

They also lived in a time when most people didn't live to be more than 50.

They also shit in chamber pots and thought bleeding was a valid medical treatment.

So don't spend hours worry, "what would the founding slave rapists think about a guy in Congress for 40 years". A guy in Congress for 40 years meant 20 times, he stood for election and won. Becuase the people he represented thought he did a good job.

Stupid bitch.

43612425-9633497-Her_post_included_a_candid_photo_of_herself_smiling_with_the_cap-m-43_1622345081351.jpg

'Enjoy the long weekend': Kamala Harris is slammed for smiling tone deaf Memorial Day tweet that doesn't acknowledge fallen soldiers"​

So you're saying a tweet referencing a long weekend is insensitive because it doesn't mention "fallen soldiers" 3DAYS BEFORE THE ACTUAL HOLIDAY!!!!!

Congratulations!
Here's your prize:

View attachment 495502

Well thanks for the prize, but Kamala Harris is still a stupid bitch. And a slut.
I'm absolutely positive you don't know her personally so your insults are nothing more than lies fed by your daily Butthurt.

She’s taking lessons from Obama. Show a photo of yourself like the narcissist she is while pissing on our military who died serving our nation.

Elections have consequences...

I personally find little inspiring about career politicians in Canada. I don't know about you all.

Should never be more than a decade. Our Founders believed it was a temporary service you were performing.

It was also part time work in the era of our founders. They held regular jobs while serving in Congress. It's become so perverted that a congressional seat now pays more than most jobs in the country, and is ultimately worth millions of dollars. There are more millionaires in Congress per capita than any other career, and the vast majority became millionaires after arriving in DC.

The only message I want from Camel-a is her saying she"s moving to some African shithole and will never, ever return.

Well, I can dream, can' t I? : )

Imagine a white GOPer using Twitter on the Friday before MLK Holiday; “Enjoy the Long Weekend.”

I wonder if Harris will visit Arlington?

Hey, we're just happy you guys aren't trying to claim he was a communist, like Jesse Helms did in the 1980's when he opposed the Federal Holiday.

This doesn't even bother me. Nobody gives a shit about those that made the ultimate sacrifice anymore I won't waste my breath educating those who don't care.

Must be a slow news day when this is the best you have to whine about.

Anyway, how is that kraken coming along? I heard there was going to be a kraken. Did we miss it?

Imagine a white GOPer using Twitter on the Friday before MLK Holiday; “Enjoy the Long Weekend.”

Hey, we're just happy you guys aren't trying to claim he was a communist, like Jesse Helms did in the 1980's when he opposed the Federal Holiday.

To begin with, one must take a normal reference book, NOT published in the USA by those who constantly lie to the nation and brainwash it, and DETERMINE WHAT "communism" means...

Stupid bitch.

Congratulations!
Here's your prize:

View attachment 495502

Well thanks for the prize, but Kamala Harris is still a stupid bitch. And a slut.
...who, like Obama, LIES to the American people about her origins by abandoning the graves of her ancestors.

Forum List

Back