The Dead-End Policies of Leftism

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Among the many problems plaguing San Francisco in recent years, business leaders say one has become so commonplace that residents barely notice it: shoplifting.

Walgreens says petty theft in the city has gotten so out of control that it’s had to close 17 of its stores. CVS has told its employees not to intervene because the thieves so often attack them, calling San Francisco “one of the epicenters of organized retail crime.”

Meanwhile, local residents are angry – at the stores. When a Walgreens that had seen 18 stealing incidents in four months announced it was closing, a group of citizens started a petition demanding that it remain open

Click on the link above and read the petition. Pause for a moment to think about the m-o-r-o-n–s who signed the petition: They’ve undoubtedly supported the Far Left Politicians who have instituted laws that don’t make it a real crime to steal up to $950. Then when the repercussions of these policies have negative consequences that affect them, they turn on the private businesses rather than then government. Definitionally, such folks must be mentally ill, right?!?

There must be a problem with Walgreens, 60 Walgreen in SF, its a state wide law. Why only Walgreens and why SF.

There must be a problem with Walgreens, 60 Walgreen in SF, its a state wide law. Why only Walgreens and why SF.
Epicenter of Leftardism.
You validate the OP. Blame a private business instead of the government that made it unsafe and nonprofitable.

And not just Walgreen has left the shithole of Leftards.

Good points; the OP has zero comeback for it.
And yet another Leftard validates the mentally illness of Leftardism by blaming private businesses instead of the government forcing them out!

WHAT A HOOT!

And yet another Leftard validates the mentally illness of Leftardism by blaming private businesses instead of the government forcing them out!

WHAT A HOOT!
Only if it were true...
You were asked a question...why Just WalGreens? You didn't answer. Why? Because you have no answers. What a hoot!

WHAT A HOOT!
Only if it were true...
You were asked a question...why Just WalGreens? You didn't answer. Why? Because you have no answers. What a hoot!
Shitforbrains thinks Walgreens is the only business leaving San Fagcisco! What an ignoramus!

Charles Schwab Corp. Oracle, Elon Musk and McKesson Corp. have left San Francisco, and Hewlett Packard said this month that it would also make the move.

What happens in California doest affect me I don't live there so NO I shouldn't care.

Obviously the store owners need to hire more help. It's easy to find workers so hire to watch for shoplifters. Win win win I'm tired of coming up with solutions.
Lol...who wants to shop in a place where everything is under lock and key so you gotta have some employee unlock the display case and get every item that you want or need? Talk about a waste of time.

And oh my gawd---just add more employees is not a win-win---its $$$$$$$$$$ expensive which will increase the price of everything that shoppers are trying to buy.

Try welfare reform -----------end the paying peggy maes and LaTisha's having 8 kids by 6 different sperm donors.........

Last edited:

WHAT A HOOT!
Only if it were true...
Shitforbrains thinks Walgreens is the only business leaving San Fagcisco! What an ignoramus!

Charles Schwab Corp. Oracle, Elon Musk and McKesson Corp. have left San Francisco, and Hewlett Packard said this month that it would also make the move.

Which has nothing to do with this supposed shoplifting crime wave in your OP.

PS: Nobody has "left" San Francisco.

1622373842940.png

Now, run along and come up with a creative lie to rehabilitate the previous lie you just told.

Obviously the store owners need to hire more help. It's easy to find workers so hire to watch for shoplifters. Win win win I'm tired of coming up with solutions.

I told the person at Wal Mart this when they started stopping people and checking their receipts and purchases. I asked why I was being accused of shoplifting? "We aren't accusing you of shoplifting".

Then why are you checking my bags?

I explained I went through the cashier lane and didn't appreciate the hassle and noted that they are doing it because Wal Mart doesn't want to hire cashiers. I told them not to harass me because Wal Mart wants to be cheap.

WHAT A HOOT!
Only if it were true...

Which has nothing to do with this supposed shoplifting crime wave in your OP.

PS: Nobody has "left" San Francisco.

View attachment 495392

Now, run along and come up with a creative lie to rehabilitate the previous lie you just told.
San Francisco used to be a beautiful city that people wanted to live in---NOW it aint.

It doesn't have anything to do with the Democrats.
Hilarious! Everyone is fleeing blue cities for red cities and it’s nothing to do with Leftard politics!

Thanks for validating Leftardism is a mental illness!

Forum List

Back