A Special Memorial Day Message From VP Kamala Harris:

That monster is quite possibly the ugliest Indian/Jamaican in history not to mention the way it talks, pushing the tongue up to sound nasal.
She is very good looking. I would hate to see what you consider pretty.

Cosmetic beauty is only superficial. Ugliness extends all the way to the heart, mind and soul.

It certainly does with you. You do realize that your hatred of vice president Harris is harming you actively.

It’s not very Christian of you to call vice president Harris a fucking bitch. It says you’re a fucking asshole. But we knew that already.

Bullshit. My hatred for that fucking bitch motivates me to be more politically-active. Hate is a good motivator, you know. If I sat around with my thumb up my ass all day like you zipperheads do, singing "Kumbaya" and having a fuckin' lovefest, I'd never get a damned thing done. Ya dig?

So Kamala Harris is a fucking bitch. She always was a fucking bitch, she is a fucking bitch, and she'll always be a fucking bitch. Worse than that, she's the fucking "C" word, which I can't use on here, unless I spell it with a "K."

And yes, I am a fucking asshole. I wear that like a medal of honor. I'm the same guy who pissed in your cornbread when you weren't looking. I'm the same guy who poked pinholes in your parent's rubbers when they weren't looking, so the least you could do is thank me.

Well since you acknowledge being a fucking asshole, you should used to people laughing at your idiocy. Hate is corrosive and bad for your health. Hate poisons the hater.

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

I'm a heavily-armed asshole. I don't hear anyone laughing.

Forum List

Back