A Special Memorial Day Message From VP Kamala Harris:

That monster is quite possibly the ugliest Indian/Jamaican in history not to mention the way it talks, pushing the tongue up to sound nasal.
She is very good looking. I would hate to see what you consider pretty.

Cosmetic beauty is only superficial. Ugliness extends all the way to the heart, mind and soul.
As we see on these boards. Many of you guys are afraid of strong women.

This girl definitely doesn't get it. She is probably worse than the worst, Joe Biden.
Why do you think Biden picked her for his running mate? It wasn’t because of her brains.

It was clearly due to the fact that with her as the VP not even the most deranged right winger would consider taking a shot at him, not to mention making him “GOP led impeachment proof”.

That Ho is a great example of the shitheads that stole the election from the American people.

A piece of Libtard shit that these Moon Bat dimwits voted for and then ignored the fact she and Dufus stole the election.

That monster is quite possibly the ugliest Indian/Jamaican in history not to mention the way it talks, pushing the tongue up to sound nasal.

Cosmetic beauty is only superficial. Ugliness extends all the way to the heart, mind and soul.
AOC is your hero?

1622381130794.png

Imagine a white GOPer using Twitter on the Friday before MLK Holiday; “Enjoy the Long Weekend.”

I wonder if Harris will visit Arlington?

A day dedicated to soldiers. As a former army ranger I say if you actually are thankful then acknowledge it, or if you aren't then don't even mention it.

But to say enjoy the long weekend shows all she thinks of it as a extra long weekend. That's fine and all if that's all you feel, but keep it to yourself. Don't diminish military personnel by saying "you guys fought and died for this country so I can have a 3 day weekend". That's rude and inconsiderate.

AOC is your hero?
I respect her.

Forum List

Back