A solution to Illegal immigration- A modest proposal.

Is this ridiculous thread still going? Your modest proposal is complete lunacy and ignores the core problem. No country in the history of the world has done what the Democrats are doing to the US with a purposeful invasion of thousands of foreigners per day allowed into the country. Period. Full stop. End of story.

Nope., the rules are the rules. I bring her up only to illustrate just how fouled up our system is. (And for all you guys who really think there's a Chinese hiding under your bed.)

Actually, most of those countries are shitholes because of US policies of PUTTING the kleptocrats in charge or punishing countries for picking the wrong kind of government.

My condo and association fees alone are close to $1700. Add in food, utilities, costs of running my business. it adds up pretty quickly.
Those countries were shitholes when the US was the thirteen colonies. It's the legacy of Spanish conquistadors raping and stealing everything in sight.

Nope., the rules are the rules. I bring her up only to illustrate just how fouled up our system is. (And for all you guys who really think there's a Chinese hiding under your bed.)

Actually, most of those countries are shitholes because of US policies of PUTTING the kleptocrats in charge or punishing countries for picking the wrong kind of government.

My condo and association fees alone are close to $1700. Add in food, utilities, costs of running my business. it adds up pretty quickly.
You need to find a cheaper place to live. My association fees are $700.00 a year and I own my home outright since I sacrificed during my working years to benefit now.

Is this ridiculous thread still going? Your modest proposal is complete lunacy and ignores the core problem. No country in the history of the world has done what the Democrats are doing to the US with a purposeful invasion of thousands of foreigners per day allowed into the country. Period. Full stop. End of story.

Actually, it addresses the problem directly.

It's your hysterics about "invasions" that are a bit silly.

Those countries were shitholes when the US was the thirteen colonies. It's the legacy of Spanish conquistadors raping and stealing everything in sight.

So what's your point? Other people abused them, so that makes it okay, then?

You should shut down your business if it is costing you money to run. Businesses are designed to make money, not lose it.

You need to find a cheaper place to live. My association fees are $700.00 a year and I own my home outright since I sacrificed during my working years to benefit now.

That's nice. Here's the thing. The last Condo I lived in converted to rentals, so I got bought out and had to start all over again at 59. Which I'm fine with, I can afford it, especially with the settlement I have.

But the topic was that you think that $7000 EIC is some great boon that poor people could live on. It wouldn't be a life-changing amount of money for me, or you or most people.

You should shut down your business if it is costing you money to run. Businesses are designed to make money, not lose it.

Are you fucking retarded? I was listing my MONTHLY EXPENSES, not my monthly revenues. (My month revenues vastly outstrip it, and that's not even counting Mrs. B131's contribution.)

Do you just like to be a contrarian? Is your life that lonely?

Oh, let's be blunt... we've been trying to reform immigration since Bush-43. Bush supported a bi-partisan McCain-Kennedy bill that called for great border security, along with a path for citizenship for those already here. Extreme Republicans shot it down.
We already tried that just before Reagan left office

It was to be the amnesty to end all amnesties

And it failed

The illegal aliens that bush43 wanted amnesty for all arrived after the previous amnesty

We need the House bill including a wall and remain in mexico, not more amnesty

That's nice. Here's the thing. The last Condo I lived in converted to rentals, so I got bought out and had to start all over again at 59. Which I'm fine with, I can afford it, especially with the settlement I have.

But the topic was that you think that $7000 EIC is some great boon that poor people could live on. It wouldn't be a life-changing amount of money for me, or you or most people.
The unEarned Income Tax Credit of $7,000 is not intended to support welfare bums for an entire year

Its an annual bonus to be spent on big screen tv’s, gold teeth and monster sound systems for the ‘82 Ford lowrider

First and foremost, we need to stop foolishly talking about walls, fences, and alligators in a moat. If someone has traveled 2000 miles over deserts and mountains to get here, something built by man isn't going to stop them.
These are built by man and will undoubtedly stop them:
ScreenShot_20240210121733.png

Actually, it addresses the problem directly.

It's your hysterics about "invasions" that are a bit silly.

So what's your point? Other people abused them, so that makes it okay, then?
As I have already proven you have no clue what you are talking about and this thread is total nonsense. Biometric IDs? Go after White people? Setup a ratline for people hiring illegals? Good Lord stop the insanity.
:cuckoo:

We already tried that just before Reagan left office

It was to be the amnesty to end all amnesties

And it failed

The illegal aliens that bush43 wanted amnesty for all arrived after the previous amnesty

We need the House bill including a wall and remain in mexico, not more amnesty

You leave out some key points on the Reagan Immigration reform.

The first is that the onus for confirming work eligibility was shifted to the employer. This is pretty much putting the foxes in charge of the Henhouse.

Second, there was increased border security as part of the 86 deal. But that ended up making the problem worse. You see, before 86, Migrants would come up, work a season and go back home.

AFTER 86, migrants realized it was an absolute pain in the ass to evade CBP every few months, and decided that they would just relocate one time. And if that meant sneaking their wife and kids in at the same time, so be it.

1707597046437.png

The third part you leave out is how NAFTA caused the migrant crisis in Mexico. You see, before NAFTA, Mexican farmers grew traditional Mexican white corn. After NATFA, the MExican market was opened up to American Yellow Corn - government subsizided and genetically engineered, it drove traditional white corn farmers out of business. A lot of those farmers just found new jobs in America.

This has little to do with the present crisis, which has been going on since 2016, caused by political disruptions around the world.

A global refugee crisis is playing out around the world, with about 110 million people worldwide who were forced from their homes as of the end of 2022 — the most since the chaos during and after World War II, according to the United Nations.

In the Western Hemisphere, that global crisis has its own regional tinge, playing out amid economic collapse and authoritarian rule in countries such as Venezuela and Nicaragua, and a rise in civil violence and targeted killings in Mexican states such as Michoacan and Guerrero, according to CBP.

The unEarned Income Tax Credit of $7,000 is not intended to support welfare bums for an entire year

Its an annual bonus to be spent on big screen tv’s, gold teeth and monster sound systems for the ‘82 Ford lowrider
Tell us you are a racist without telling us you are a racist.

the EIC is supposed to compensate the poor for their contributions through sales and consumption tax.

You leave out some key points on the Reagan Immigration reform.

The first is that the onus for confirming work eligibility was shifted to the employer. This is pretty much putting the foxes in charge of the Henhouse.

Second, there was increased border security as part of the 86 deal. But that ended up making the problem worse. You see, before 86, Migrants would come up, work a season and go back home.

AFTER 86, migrants realized it was an absolute pain in the ass to evade CBP every few months, and decided that they would just relocate one time. And if that meant sneaking their wife and kids in at the same time, so be it.

View attachment 900238

The third part you leave out is how NAFTA caused the migrant crisis in Mexico. You see, before NAFTA, Mexican farmers grew traditional Mexican white corn. After NATFA, the MExican market was opened up to American Yellow Corn - government subsizided and genetically engineered, it drove traditional white corn farmers out of business. A lot of those farmers just found new jobs in America.

This has little to do with the present crisis, which has been going on since 2016, caused by political disruptions around the world.

A global refugee crisis is playing out around the world, with about 110 million people worldwide who were forced from their homes as of the end of 2022 — the most since the chaos during and after World War II, according to the United Nations.

In the Western Hemisphere, that global crisis has its own regional tinge, playing out amid economic collapse and authoritarian rule in countries such as Venezuela and Nicaragua, and a rise in civil violence and targeted killings in Mexican states such as Michoacan and Guerrero, according to CBP.

Tell us you are a racist without telling us you are a racist.

the EIC is supposed to compensate the poor for their contributions through sales and consumption tax.

Bullshit

Everyone should pay sales taxes

The uEITC is just welfare

Those are contributing factors

All that tells me is that we need to close the border except at authorize checkpoints

It tells me that the more the racists squeeze, the more people slip through their fingers.

Closing the border is a practical impossibility.

Unless you are putting a guard every 100 feet of that fence, someone is going to sneak through.

Case in point, were were really better off when the season migrant was replaced by the guy who brought his whole family here for good?

Bullshit

Everyone should pay sales taxes

The uEITC is just welfare
So are Social Security, Medicare, Veteran's Benefits, Unemployment Insurance, etc.

1707603359565.png

It tells me that the more the racists squeeze, the more people slip through their fingers.

Unless you are putting a guard every 100 feet of that fence, someone is going to sneak through.

Case in point, were were really better off when the season migrant was replaced by the guy who brought his whole family here for good?

So are Social Security, Medicare, Veteran's Benefits, Unemployment Insurance, etc.

View attachment 900311
Dont confuse earned benefits like social security with unearned welfare handouts

Oh, let's be blunt... we've been trying to reform immigration since Bush-43. Bush supported a bi-partisan McCain-Kennedy bill that called for great border security, along with a path for citizenship for those already here. Extreme Republicans shot it down.

Obama increased the number of deportations trying to get Republicans to sign onto a modest bill for just the Dreamers. That didn't go anywhere.

The problem is the entire system is overwhelmed, not just asylum. Let's assume that the current figures are right, and that only 30% of asylum seekers actually qualify. that would still mean millions would be allowed to stay.

Again, we would need a comprehensive approach that addresses the legal, needs of industry (which really wants the unskilled labor), and standing up for our principles.

Or we can keep pandering to the idiot who doesn't want a Mexican to date his daughter.

Breaking Down the 2023 Immigration Court Data

January 31, 2024

[...]

"One surprise for me was the low grant rate for asylum cases in Immigration Court. The overall approval rate for court cases in FY 2023 was only 14.40%, which is slightly better than FY 2022, when courts granted a paltry 14.18% of asylum cases. In fact, grant rates have been falling since FY 2011 (when 31.35% of asylum cases were approved), but the last two years have had the lowest asylum grant rates since at least 2008, lower even than during the Trump years, when grant rates ranged from 19.13% to a generous 20.69%. The low approval rates might be explained by the fact that these numbers include detained cases, which are more likely to be denied (due to criminal convictions or the one-year filing bar) and cases for people who arrive at the border, who can often not demonstrate a nexus to a protected ground. Also, of course, it is difficult for people in detention and at the border to gather evidence or find a lawyer."

Cloward%20explained.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 900311
Today's Date: February 10, 2024, not 2010.

Forum List

Back