A solution is easy to verify that it solves a problem, a problem is a problem to really solve...or else it wouldn't be really a problem...

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
If one says one knows how the future is made, then the same one knows how the past is made, or one's future isn't as the past is made and one, claims to have found that moment in time for one's future to happen.

If someone says they know what really happens from one moment to the next one, and this is something someone can do, someone claims to be able to make everything again, or someone forgot something thinking something isn't really important, even if something is really there, and someone doesn't notice it.

If no one says no one know what really happens from one moment to the next one, that is because something else than anything anyone can imagine seems to be happening, as for anyone living to be able to make sense between past and future now, nature had to really make it before anything really lived inside nature...and no one was there for nature to ask how they would like it, when it started.

When a solution is easy to verify that it solves the problem, must the problem be easy to solve?

when a solution to a problem appears, it is easy to verify that solution solves the problem, or you would have another problem and not a solution, no?

Consider the below problem

Pick a coin choose a side and flip it as freely as you want to live.

After you can guess the side the coin ends up facing you right all the time and regardless of the time and space you live, I have a question for you.

Why didn't you come here now to tell me about it stop writing before I finish this question here?

The above is a problem whose solution is easy to verify for correctness, but the problem isn't easy to solve, no?

Because if any problem was easy to solve, someone could predict the future, but next doesn't happen next in imagination really, next happens next in reality.

Another way to explain...

1.You are asking, if the solution to a problem is easy to check for

correctness, must the problem be easy to solve?

2. When a solution for the problem appears it is easy to check that

this solution solves the problem, or else you would have

another problem, and not really a solution.

3. A problem needs to start a path in time and space which ends

with a solution for this problem, in order for the problem to be

solved in time and space, or else all paths in time and space

with a beginning, a middle, and an end wouldn’t solve this

problem.

4. if it is easy to solve…

5. it is easy to check that the solutions solve the problem, or you’d

have more problems,

6. or you didn’t find this path… … so pick a coin, choose a side, and flip it as freely as you want

to live.

7. After you can guess the side the coin ends up facing you right all

the time, I have a question for you.

8. Why didn’t you come here to tell me about it now?

A good conspiracy is unprovable. ;)
382288432-1997_conspiracy_theory_1.jpg

Alex, Alex, Alex. No one knows what in the hell you are (ever) talking about.

Forum List

Back