A so called "transgender" MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match

A homosexual who refuses to admit there is a God and that they will burn in Hell for their sins. A cis woman is a homosexual who is not only gay, they are too cowardly to admit they like being tea-bagged by other men.

F Lefty and their PC dictionary, and straight from Hell made up terms.
Cis gendered women are all atheist homosexuals? Wow, Ok. You're clearly well versed on the topic of gender.

She had to in order to continue her pro career.
Did she?

You think people wouldn't have understood if she'd declined?

She made a calculated CHOICE (her body, etc.) and is now MUCH better known/admired.

This looks like a win/win to me.
When some guy kills one of these women (and it will happen) what are you going to say then?
If one assumes the risk, one accepts the consequences.

Her body, her choice.
She asked for it?
See above; she accepted the risk & has benefitted by so doing.

This is a steaming nothing burger.

If you're saying Provost didn't - that she was unduly coerced - I'd certainly be open to reconsidering my position once that evidence is presented.

Bizarre/baseless/fallacious/irrelevant claim.
You ever compete in such a sport? If you are challenged to a match or fight, you lose face in the sport if you turn it down. Not only that promoters can if they feel like it ostracize you and sideline you.

Like I said, she didn't have much of a choice but to be a punching bag for the shemale. There needs to be lawsuits against schools, sports franchises etc. against this sort of a thing until it stops.

There are plenty of things that are both an act of free will and also wrong.
Agreed, but she's a trained professional, and made a calculated choice which has greatly benefitted her.

Looks like a win all around.

Did she?

You think people wouldn't have understood if she'd declined?

She made a calculated CHOICE (her body, etc.) and is now MUCH better known/admired.

This looks like a win/win to me.

If one assumes the risk, one accepts the consequences.

Her body, her choice.

See above; she accepted the risk & has benefitted by so doing.

This is a steaming nothing burger.
You are a know nothing moron.

You ever compete in such a sport?
Yes.
If you are challenged to a match or fight, you lose face in the sport if you turn it down.
There are numerous variables; she could have easily turned this fight down, but CHOSE not to do so, and has greatly benefitted.
Not only that promoters can if they feel like it ostracize you and sideline you.
See above.
Like I said, she didn't have much of a choice but to be a punching bag for the shemale.
Assumes facts which are not known; see above.
There needs to be lawsuits against schools, sports franchises etc. against this sort of a thing until it stops.
Provost's body, Provost's choice.

Agreed, but she's a trained professional, and made a calculated choice which has greatly benefitted her.

Looks like a win all around.
She was forced by the organization she belonged to to fight a man. What part of that don't you understand. Rarely can a fighter turn down a fight offered to them. Happens once in a while but usually the fighter pays a price for turning down a fight.

Like I said, you are know nothing most likely effeminate soy boy who thinks he-she-you are some kind of intellectual, but you have no wisdom. Just horse shit bullshit and lefty dogma.

I didn't know the MMA was considered left. I support fair fights. That was not a fair fight.
Yeah, the MMA is not what I would consider leftist.

As far as being fair or not, I'm not sure. Both fighters have to agree to fight each other and I haven't found anything where the cis gendered fighter need this fight. So, if she chose to and wanted to fight that to me would seem to be the fairest way of putting it.

As far as studies go about unfair advantages they seem to only span a year after beginning hormone replacement and not much further in my brief search. This fighter has been on hormones for at least 5 years and I think probably longer.

So, I don't know what if any advantages she has and that's a valid topic for debate. This thread obviously ain't that.

Bottom line: Provost agreed to the fight of her own free will.

End of story.
But if she didn't then what is the backlash? Don't you think there is social pressure to agree to the fight. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

You ever compete in such a sport? If you are challenged to a match or fight, you lose face in the sport if you turn it down. Not only that promoters can if they feel like it ostracize you and sideline you.

Many MMA fighters declined the offer. This one didn't. There is no evidence of any consequences for choosing not to fight. Unless you can find a source that says otherwise.
Like I said, she didn't have much of a choice but to be a punching bag for the shemale. There needs to be lawsuits against schools, sports franchises etc. against this sort of a thing until it stops.

Except others did make that choice any consequences for them? Prove it.

She was forced by the organization she belonged to to fight a man.
Proof?
What part of that don't you understand.
See above.
Rarely can a fighter turn down a fight offered to them.
See above & my other posts; you're simply repeating your prior dubious claims rather than advancing the debate.
Happens once in a while but usually the fighter pays a price for turning down a fight.
See above/prior posts.
Like I said, you are know nothing most likely effeminate soy boy who thinks he-she-you are some kind of intellectual, but you have no wisdom.
Must have been beaten out of me in my first boxing match.
Just horse shit bullshit and lefty dogma.
See above.

Maybe Democrat men are suppressing their desires to beat on women and this loophole allows them to do just that. And that goes for all sports where men are allowed to compete against women. It's totally unfair to women.

Leftist men have been dominated by woman their entire lives.

But if she didn't then what is the backlash?
Extreme, but for now, this is simply a "what if?" scenario; perhaps the other fighter was coerced in some way - another "what if?" scenario.
Don't you think there is social pressure to agree to the fight.
I think everyone would have understood if declined, but Provost made the best decision for herself & it worked out fine.

Agency is awesome.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I don't think so, but if any proof arises otherwise, I'd certainly be interested.

So it's not a big deal, you'll take your way on this one and move on ...

Funny how leftists never say this one isn't a bid deal before you concede a point. Never happens.

Women shouldn't have to compete with biological men to be professional athletes. Yes, it is a big deal
All Title 10 money should be removed immediately.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back