A simple way to fix healthcare and pay off national debt in 6 years

What prices are you referring to? If it's actual healthcare prices and insurance prices no, but it would save Medicare in the long run. Your healthcare and insurance prices are never going to reduced.

SpecialEdDear posts this every week. Changes a bit here and there and then insists he knows everything.

He knows nothing.

SpecialEdDear, suggest you educate yourself about Medicare.

. Your healthcare and insurance prices are never going to reduced.
they could be reduced 80% by switching to capitalism. Ever heard of East/West Germany??

You don't give someone $8000 and then stick them on Medicare, like someone said earlier he can take his extra $6000 and do whatever. This ups the deficit.

each person in America gets $8322 in voucher form to spend on health care. What he does not spend at year end he can convert to cash

suggest you educate yourself about Medicare.

can the liberal even put into words what she feels I don't know about Medicare??

I can, explain to us what Part A and Part B covers. What is part C or part D? In a few minutes and don't look it all up.

OP
op is about converting Medicare to capitalism to cut prices 80% and pay off national debt??? Can you comment on OP at all???

So you're talking about getting rid of Medicare something someone has paid into all their life? Must be a Ryan bot.

You cannot give $8000 a year to someone on Medicare take it away and say there you go, you go over you're on your own. They will all go over, if not on Medicare there are no negotiated prices or Medicare fee schedule.

can the liberal even put into words what she feels I don't know about Medicare??

I can, explain to us what Part A and Part B covers. What is part C or part D? In a few minutes and don't look it all up.

OP
op is about converting Medicare to capitalism to cut prices 80% and pay off national debt??? Can you comment on OP at all???

So you're talking about getting rid of Medicare something someone has paid into all their life? Must be a Ryan bot.
well if each person gets $8322 a year I would not call it getting rid of Medicare, rather improving it so each American gets $6000 a year to spend on non medical stuff

OP

well if each person gets $8322 a year I would not call it getting rid of Medicare, rather improving it so each American gets $6000 a year to spend on non medical stuff

Why the hell would the govt do that? I am done here. I suggest you bone up real well on Medicare and I'll check into tomorrow to see if you make better sense.

You cannot give $8000 a year to someone on Medicare take it away and say there you go, you go over you're on your own. They will all go over, if not on Medicare there are no negotiated prices or Medicare fee schedule.
$8322 is average.Old people would get 4 times as much and what their vouchers could not pay for the govt would

Germany has had forms of national health care since 1880s.

Ed has no idea about this at all.

A national medicare with national bidding would reduce inflation pressure immediately, and expand accessible health care immediately.

The rich, who will still pay into medicare, have every right to go to private care.

$8322 is average.Old people would get 4 times as much and what their vouchers could not pay for the govt would

OK, do you know how much chemo, immunotherapy, open heart surgery and other major health related expenses cost? After the money is gone then what do you want? Death panels.

Forum List

Back