A simple poll that might be controversial

Do you think the violence at the Capitol Building was a good thing?

• Hell yes

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • No way

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • There was no violence

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
That just shows you know nothing about what’s in the mind of others.
The left have been showing us what's on their minds for a few years now. It has nothing to do with the rule of law and preserving this country. The company you keep hate this country and everything about. Maybe try acting on your advice, it may help, but probably not.

"No Way" BUT... that audio recording of the call Trump made to Georgia released the weekend prior influenced me stronger. Prior to hearing that I thought Trump was just being a sore loser. Him telling the Georgia election official to find him the votes to win, that struck at the heart of our democracy. At that point nothing was a surprise regarding how low he himself and his cult followers would go.

There was no coup. Just a lot of angry working people of different ethnic back grounds who are saying there sick of the way things are being done ,tired of being ignored and told to shut up and stay out of the way. It was a strike at the Elite who believe they know it all!
what were the different ethnic backgrounds? different shades of red in the face? no wonder some of them died of a heart attack. lol
no, look at the videos. A lot of brown in the crowd. Guest on NPR tried to make it it a race thing. but the crowd was diverse.

They should have burned the fuckin' building to the ground. I would have loved to have seen China Joe and his whore VP trying to run this country from his basement.
And THERE is the MAGArat opinion

an attempted bloody coup to overthrow the gov'ment & re-install the orange autocrat wanna be is never a good thing.
If you think those idiots were a coup then you are more stupid than I thought.
What you do not think the leader was awe inspiring?
After all the is the Grand Poobah of the Royal Order of Water Buffalos
1611067502370.png

Darkwind said:
Another desperate diversion attempt fail.
100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, what about...?"

Back on topic,

More than 125 people have been arrested so far on charges related to the violent insurrection led by supporters of Trump at the U.S. Capitol, where a Capitol police officer and four others were killed.

This remnant of Trumpery will fester for some time.

*December 18, 2018​
“Today, the United States Capitol Police arrested 138 individuals for unlawfully demonstrating in the Cannon and Longworth House Office Buildings. All were charged with D.C. Code §22-1307, Crowding, Obstructing, or Incommoding,” Eva Malecki, communications director of the United States Capitol Police, said."​
No deaths, no injuries, no destruction of public property, no theft, no invasion of restricted offices, no attempt to prevent congressional responsibilities being fulfilled, etc.​

Last edited:
an attempted bloody coup to overthrow the gov'ment & re-install the orange autocrat wanna be is never a good thing.
If you think those idiots were a coup then you are more stupid than I thought.

The Left knows that was not a coup. If it was a coup attempt, it was the weakest one in history. Buildings were scaled, windows were smashed, and items defaced.......because we have not seen that over the last four years? The behavior we witnessed from right wing extremists is the exact same thing we saw repeatedly throughout US cities especially in 2020. In view of their behavior, I am not so sure we would not have seen the same thing from the Left at the Capitol had Trump won.

when they got to the senate chambers - didn't one asshole say they should
' start a new gov'ment & start voting on some shit

Just like politicians, the peaceful protesters became power hungry proving that the Swamp.of DC corrupts all who enter.View attachment 445177

a non answer.
A non insurrection.

not what the FBI is starting to report. they are finding lots of info that this coup attempt was planned. & that the supreeeeeeemisists & militia groups ( some are one & the same) are trying to infiltrate & may actually try to join 'forces'.

armed moles trying to get inside the national guard is kinda blowing yer theory right outa the water, pete.
View attachment 445190

I can smell the hyperbole from here.

uh-huh.

Oath Keepers Face First Conspiracy
Charges Over Capitol Riot

By David Yaffe-Bellany
January 19, 2021, 11:46 AM EST Updated on January 19, 2021, 3:36 PM EST

Three members of the far-right group Oath Keepers are facing the first conspiracy charges to arise from the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, with prosecutors alleging they plotted to disrupt the electoral vote confirmation of President-elect Joe Biden.

Thomas Edward Caldwell, Jessica Marie Watkins and Donovan Ray Crowl were charged Tuesday by federal prosecutors in Washington with conspiracy as well as obstruction of official proceedings and destruction of government property, among other charges. Caldwell, 65, served as a leader in “planning and coordinating” the breach of the Capitol, the government claims. The riot by supporters of President Donald Trump left five people dead and sent lawmakers fleeing for safety.

“Not only did Caldwell, Crowl, Watkins, and others conspire to forcibly storm the U.S. Capitol, they communicated with one another in advance of the incursion and planned their attack,” prosecutors allege in a court filing.

All three belong to Oath Keepers, a large but loosely organized anti-government militia that claims tens of thousands of current and former law enforcement officials and military veterans as members, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. The group asserts that its members can refuse to carry out orders that they believe violate the Constitution.

The conspiracy charges are a step up from the relatively minor unlawful entry and disorderly conduct charges brought against most of the rioters arrested in the wake of the siege. Michael Sherwin, the acting U.S. attorney in Washington, said last week that he had established a task force of seasoned national security officials to pursue sedition and conspiracy cases, which carry much longer sentences.

Oath Keepers Face First Conspiracy Charges Over Capitol Riot

FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack
By LOLITA C. BALDORJanuary 18, 2021 GMT

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.
FBI vetting Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack

Inauguration Day
12 National Guard Members Removed From Inauguration Duty, 2 for ‘Inappropriate' Posts
The FBI is working to vet all 25,000 National Guard troops in D.C. amid growing security concerns of an insider attack following the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol
By NBC Washington Staff and Associated Press
Published January 19, 2021 Updated 17 mins ago

Pentagon officials say 12 Army National Guard members have been removed from securing President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration after vetting by the FBI, including two who posted and texted extremist views about Wednesday’s event.

There was no specific threat to Biden.

Two U.S. officials told The Associated Press that all 12 were found to have ties to right-wing militia groups or posted extremist views online. The officials, a senior intelligence official and an Army official briefed on the matter, did not say which fringe group the Guard members belonged to or what unit they served in. The officials were not authorized to speak publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.
12 National Guard Members Removed From Inauguration Duty, 2 for ‘Inappropriate' Posts

you're welcome for the reality check.

Last edited:
All of a sudden, the democrats love America and the Constitution. I don't think so.

^ 'All of a sudden, the democrats love America and the Constitution. I don't think so.'

fixed that for ya.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. that's what i thought.

no actual retort as to why they were there & what they would have done if they found any congress critters.

& as far as that ' blue lives matter ' sentiment amongst trump humping cultists?

you proved just how much weight that carried as one cop was murdered & all the beatings they gave to the police AND ' F the cops' was being shouted as they tried to overtake the capital.
You know, they were there originally to support the Senate's putting the election vote on hold for a 10-day independent investigation -- much like the one Senator Cruz called for during the vote that they failed to stop -- and a number of things got out of hand by a few people. The protest was mostly peaceful and with few exceptions, no one was harmed and the damage to the building was very light.

I understand that your stupidity prevents you from understanding the frustration of people who have proof of election fraud that is all but ignored or buried by the powerful in government. So, I'll be clear. YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. I don't care that you are so simple minded that you'll follow what you are fed by your betters. I do care that our freedom to express dissent with the government may be stopped by jackbooted thugs who, just one year ago, were doing exactly the same thing.

The damage to our nation and to our capital was more significant, and much more bloody and violent. Yet the charges against them were dropped. This tells anyone with a brain all they need to know about what kind of country we have.

View attachment 445206

so where are the pics of anybody storming the capital?

hmmmmm..... you & your false equivalency are dismissed.

'hang pence?' complete with a working gallows was erected. they were looking for nancy pelosi

'where the fuck is pelosi'?

all them thar ziptie handcuffs were for what then?

maybe YOU can answer the question as to why they stormed & invaded the capital & demanded to get to those people?

i'll wait.

It wasn't as bad as you make it sound. It takes a lot more than that to overthrow a government.

of course it would take a lot more & still wouldn't succeed. the depth of stoooooooooopidity trump humpers have is endless. THEY thought that donny was gonna lead the charge & since he's the chosen one - somehow getting rid of pence & pelosi, the 2nd & 3rd in line for the presidency was gonna lock things up for donny cause they know nothing but blind loyalty.

Nancy Pissloser is the one responsible for security at the capital. She failed miserably, with this and many other things in her life.

Forum List

Back