A sign that this nation is beyond recovery - Blacklisted Hand Gestures

Does anyone believe that flannel shirts will be next?

I don't believe so...

9e7315b8b261796fd1732bacb27cafef--cholo-costume-chicano-studies.jpg

Is she flashing a gang signal? I hope so, if it was an okay sign, then that would be wrong!

Awwww. Poor white supremacists make a point of flashing this “white power” sign in photographs as a way of indicating that they are white supremacists. Then, people who aren’t white supremacists call them out for it. And they whine like little bitches.

Awwww. Poor white supremacists make a point of flashing this “white power” sign in photographs as a way of indicating that they are white supremacists. Then, people who aren’t white supremacists call them out for it. And they whine like little bitches.

It means OK. People have been using it for ever.
Obama uses it. Al Shapton uses it. Imma use it. IT MEANS OK.

I'm not letting these modern freakazoids turn everything into a hate symbol.
It's just the Globalist media driving wedges between us. THAT's what it's all about.

People been showing this for ever too....where's the outrage?
130188940-352-k92884.jpg

Last edited:

It means OK. People have been using it for ever.
Obama uses it. Al Shapton uses it. Imma use it. IT MEANS OK.

I'm not letting these modern freakazoids turn everything into a hate symbol.
It's just the Globalist media driving wedges between us. THAT's what it's all about.

People been showing this for ever too....where's the outrage?
130188940-352-k92884.jpg
Had to download that. It perfectly reflects my feelings for the anti-American tards here

I had no idea until last week it was a symbol for anything other than an okay sign. Apparently neither does Sharpton or Obama. I’m pointing out the stupidity of it.

Leave it to tards to shit all over the Constitution

90% of people fall for the game being played. It's very well orchestrated.
The Media plants ideas and accusations about one side, then feeds the same to the other side, but opposing.
ALL the sheeple stamped as directed to the finger pointing and insulting each other.

So easy. Somewhere.....some people are laughing hysterically tonight at the clueless peasants.

All they have to do to seal the deal is now and then throw a few minnows to the sharks. And it's celebrated as a major win :rolleyes:
No one ever wonders why no major players on EITHER side ever go down.
Never crosses their minds.

Last edited:
Soon enough baseball catchers will be called haters. Against themselves!

My God.
I can't believe how incredibly stupid, politically correct and just plain dumb this nation has become.

THIS (OK Symbol below) is now generally accepted as a HATE symbol !?!

It FREAKING MEANS OK !!! So "Some" people use it otherwise. So THEY are stupid.
People getting suspended from school for making a gun HAND GESTURE?
10-year-old suspended over finger gun - CNN

What's next? An open palm waving hello means "I will grab your genitals" ???

Granted, when someone works for Disney and makes a symbol supposedly associated with hatred when being photographed with guests would indicate malice and VERY poor decision making skills if any.

But we as a nation are adding common things to blacklists meaning very different things at an alarming rate.

NewYork now claims they can fine you $250,000 for uttering the words "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT"
You can now be fined up to $250,000 for calling someone an 'illegal alien' in New York

Who is doing all this madness? I have an idea. it's the MEDIA, hyping anything and everything they can to further divide us as if we aren't already divided enough. What symbols or words that NON whites use are universally blacklisted? Are there any? Why are we allowing the media to steal our words, colors and hand gestures that have had totally innocent meanings for hundreds of years and using them against us?

If the LGBTQ community considers Christians practicing their faith hatred, and going after them because of it, why not call rainbow colors and the term "Gay Pride" hate symbols? Or the Cross as a "hate Symbol" ?
FOOLS !!!!

I swear we are becoming one totally screwed, nation. JUST LIKE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. A shit hole full of morons.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN WHITE POWER TO ME. IT MEANS "OK"
I'm old school and have used that symbol for decades and NOT ONCE did it ever mean "White Power"

I'm SICK of stupid people stealing common words and phrases and making them into "Hate"Symbols.
Then worse, labeling me a "Racist" or some kind of evil beast if I use the same things I've been using for DECADES.
WHAT'S NEXT ??? THUMB UP MEANING "UP YOUR ASS (Insert race here)" ????

The Anti-Defamation League is building an online database of hate symbols.
Guess what? I don't see the MS-13 symbol in their list

Ok-Hand-Gesture.jpg

Americans as a whole are on a course reversal heading back into stupidity. For old schoolers it's saddening and sickening to see where we're headed.

Back in the day, people didn't make such a big deal about "hand signs" or other gestures.

If you didn't like it, you booed.

Berlin based wrestler, Waldo Von Erich , used the traditional "Heil Hitler" salute that many see as offensive. But Von Erich was a German War Criminal during WWII, so they didn't make a big deal of it.

I had no idea until last week it was a symbol for anything other than an okay sign. Apparently neither does Sharpton or Obama. I’m pointing out the stupidity of it.

Why would you lie like that?

Why would you lie like that?

Lie? You have proof or are you trolling, like always?

Forum List

Back