A short history of slavery

History of slavery?

Sure, IM2 sold all of his people into slavery.

There, that was easy enough.
That would be Paul, his ancestors sold IM2's ancestors into slavery lol.

And here I thought the war freed the slaves

Silly me. I need the CRT curriculum it appears.
Cost us 600,000 deaths to get rid of slavery
Most did it without a whimper

Even then, we needed second class citizenship for the next 150 years

Yes, we do need CRT

Cost us 600,000 deaths to get rid of slavery
Most did it without a whimper

Even then, we needed second class citizenship for the next 150 years

Yes, we do need CRT
Whitey killed his brother to the tune of around a million dead, all the free the slaves.

Jim Crow then entered the picture by democrats which made the lives of Blacks hard.

But then once Jim Crow also met an end, the Black culture changed. A culture that embraces single parent homes to the tune of around 70% of black homes means there is no way for them to escape poverty. Add to that a lack of a father in the house and kids will find their daddy on the streets which means the Black culture will not only not escape poverty, they will be drowning in crime and violence as well.

There is nothing holding blacks down today other than the cycle of government subsidized Black single parent homes with a public education system that segregates blacks from whites in the inner cities.

CRT is there only to make Blacks feel like a perpetual victim or to make whites perpetually feel guilty with no end in sight, neither of which is a healthy outlook on life. It is done intentionally so that the root causes of the problem will never get fixed.

Lincoln told them he supported a constitutional amendment that would legalize slavery forever. If they could have had slavery legal forever, why did they fire on fort sumter? Why were they still seceding?

Thank you for your information.

I had never heard that before.

I do know that Mr. Lincoln (before he was elected) felt that the cultural differences between the two ethnicities were so vast that both would be much happier if they lived apart. He suggested that one of them might wish to move to the islands in the Caribbean.

Lincoln told them he supported a constitutional amendment that would legalize slavery forever. If they could have had slavery legal forever, why did they fire on fort sumter? Why were they still seceding?
The root cause was all the ill feelings between the abolitionists and those supporting slavery over decades. Even though Lincoln offered the slave states a Constitutional amendment, they were just done and in no way trusted Lincoln who was an abolitionist.

At the end of the day, the most important thing to Lincoln was to maintain power, power the slaves states also wanted for themselves.

It didn't happen that way. But how about we talk about the 160 years after slavery where whites continue to be racists.
Biden was a senator and Vice President for 50 of those years. Biden is responsible for almost 1/3 of systemic racism

Thank you for your information.

I had never heard that before.

I do know that Mr. Lincoln (before he was elected) felt that the cultural differences between the two ethnicities were so vast that both would be much happier if they lived apart. He suggested that one of them might wish to move to the islands in the Caribbean.
Back then, everything revolved around fighting over the slavery issue.

For example, if a state was added, it had to be labeled a free state or slave state. So if a free state, then a slave state had to be added to maintain the power balance in Congress, etc.

But when Lincoln won the White House, there was no way to balance that out. Sure, Lincoln offered them an olive branch by promising to make slavery Constitutional, but the power imbalance was still present and simply unworkable.

The root cause was all the ill feelings between the abolitionists and those supporting slavery over decades. Even though Lincoln offered the slave states a Constitutional amendment, they were just done and in no way trusted Lincoln who was an abolitionist.

At the end of the day, the most important thing to Lincoln was to maintain power, power the slaves states also wanted for themselves.
While he didnt like slavery, Lincoln wasnt an abolitionist.
He even said abolitionists were a threat to the Union.
Lincoln would have probably been ok if whitey went around and killed every black person in the Country. As long as his economy and power stayed the same, anyway.

Biden was a senator and Vice President for 50 of those years. Biden is responsible for almost 1/3 of systemic racism
Biden has a long history of racism. Kamala even accused him of it, that is, she accused him of supporting racists, but inexplicably said even though he supported the racists, she thought he was really not. That earned her the VP position.

But just watch this clip where Biden called young black children "roaches"

He was asked later about who or what he was calling roaches, but he refused to answer. But the answer is pretty obvious to all. His refusal to answer is evidence of his guilt.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back