'A Shell Of His Former Self' -- Ex-WH Stenographer Reveals Biden Is Not Physically / Mentally Capable Of Being President

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"That's not Joe Biden. That's a shell of his former self," Mike McCormick, who worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years and with the former vice president from 2011 to 2017"

McCormick has been with Biden for 15 years and has seen Joe's decline is probably more qualified than anyone to say how much Biden has physically and mentally declined. Out of everyone in his 'inner circle', McCormick is the only one honest enough to come right out and say what everyone already knows.

"McCormick said he wrote the book because "there was a lot of things I saw that America needs to know," adding he was surprised how far the 77-year-old Democratic presidential nominee had slipped, pointing to his debate performance and reliance on teleprompters during the 2020 election."

"When I saw him do his speech at the Democratic National Convention, that wasn't the Joe Biden I knew," he said. "That guy was reading from a teleprompter, and it was almost verbatim, and he's never done that."

He probably isn't and Trump never was and that's what our country is faced with. It's really sad.

Keep telling yourself that to justify your hate. the truth is President Trump achieved successes that no President has achieved in DECADES, in some cases EVER. His recent Israel-UAE peace deal is HISTORIC - as in 'never before seen / done'. President Trump in 3 years accomplished what Obama could not in 8 years...and what Joe Biden has not been able to do in over 40 years. I know that's a hard pill to swallow, especially when you are already choking on hate and denial. Emotions come and go - facts remain forever.

He probably isn't and Trump never was and that's what our country is faced with. It's really sad.

Keep telling yourself that to justify your hate. the truth is President Trump achieved successes that no President has achieved in DECADES, in some cases EVER. His recent Israel-UAE peace deal is HISTORIC - as in 'never before seen / done'.

There have been many peace deals with Israel.

How Jimmy Carter Brokered a Hard-Won Peace Deal Between Israel and Egypt

President Trump in 3 years accomplished what Obama could not in 8 years...and what Joe Biden has not been able to do in over 40 years. I know that's a hard pill to swallow, especially when you are already choking on hate and denial. Emotions come and go - facts remain forever.

I'm not here to defend either Biden or Obama but we will note that the "right" is still pissed at Obama for not going to war with Iran.

"That's not Joe Biden. That's a shell of his former self," Mike McCormick, who worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years and with the former vice president from 2011 to 2017"

McCormick has been with Biden for 15 years and has seen Joe's decline is probably more qualified than anyone to say how much Biden has physically and mentally declined. Out of everyone in his 'inner circle', McCormick is the only one honest enough to come right out and say what everyone already knows.

"McCormick said he wrote the book because "there was a lot of things I saw that America needs to know," adding he was surprised how far the 77-year-old Democratic presidential nominee had slipped, pointing to his debate performance and reliance on teleprompters during the 2020 election."

"When I saw him do his speech at the Democratic National Convention, that wasn't the Joe Biden I knew," he said. "That guy was reading from a teleprompter, and it was almost verbatim, and he's never done that."

Thousands of people, many who know him personally, a dozens of so who have written books about it, and tons of news articles say tRump is in mental decline and unfit to handle the responsibility of chief executive. You don't believe any of them.

One guy smears Biden and you lap it up.

tRumplings have no connection to reality.

Not between Israel and the UAE. Instead of attempting to negotiate any such deal Barry and Biden used tax payer money to interfere in Israel's election in an attempt to get rid of Netanyahu AND Un-Constitutionally negotiated their own peace treaty with Iran.

Not between Israel and the UAE. Instead of attempting to negotiate any such deal Barry and Biden used tax payer money to interfere in Israel's election in an attempt to get rid of Netanyahu AND Un-Constitutionally negotiated their own peace treaty with Iran.

Obama did mess with Israel's elections and that was wrong. There was nothing unconstitutional with what he did concerning Iran.

And, bingo.

It doesn't require much effort to notice Biden's decline. But the alternative is the ugliness of Trumpism.

What a lousy moment in our history. I hope this is rock bottom.

Ooooh.....he has mean tweets........your feelings are hurt.........do you want a blankie and some crayons...how about a comfort animal? Meanwhile, Trump is rebuilding the economy after joe biden's bosses in China unleashed the Chinese Flu......but how about a nice juice box and some Teddy Grahams.....make you feel all comfy....

Thousands of people, many who know him personally, a dozens of so who have written books about it, and tons of news articles say tRump is in mental decline and unfit to handle the responsibility of chief executive. You don't believe any of them.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMOTIONAL ATTEMPT TO HIJACKTHE THREAD WITH YOUR 'WHATTABOUT TRUMP....' DIVERSION....

Biden's Dementia and early onset of Alzheimer's is medically undeniable considering all of his many 'gaffes'.

Americans know it.

"I have been involved in patient care for over 40 years, and have no doubt that these are signs of significant cognitive defects. I don’t know if Joe Biden has Alzheimer’s disease, but he clearly has a degenerative neurological disorder in which dementia is a part."

Biden's Dementia and early onset of Alzheimer's is medically undeniable considering all of his many 'gaffes'.
Russian propaganda. Trump appears to have had a mini-stroke. You can see it in videos.

Obama did mess with Israel's elections and that was wrong. There was nothing unconstitutional with what he did concerning Iran.

Yeah, if you ignore the entire bit about the 'Separation of Powers' and the fact that CONGRESS, not the Executive branch, is the only ones Constitutionally allowed to negotiate treaties. After Barry Un-Constitutionally negotiated his own personal treaty with Iran he refused to let congress see it, & ran straight to the U.N. to get it officially adopted by the U.N.

Barry illegally /Un-Constitutionally presented his personal Treaty as one between the United States and Iran, which was / is NOT the case. What he presented to the U.N.was a deal between Barak Obama and Iran.

Without Congress ratifying the Treaty / deal it was not worth the toilet paper Barry used to wipe his ass that day.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMOTIONAL ATTEMPT TO HIJACKTHE THREAD WITH YOUR 'WHATTABOUT TRUMP....' DIVERSION....

Russian propaganda. Trump appears to have had a mini-stroke. You can see it in videos.

Once again you prove you can not obey the USMB Rules, choosing instead to push YOUR 'Russian propaganda' in an attempt to hijack the thread topic.

And, bingo.

It doesn't require much effort to notice Biden's decline. But the alternative is the ugliness of Trumpism.

What a lousy moment in our history. I hope this is rock bottom.

And four years ago I thought Trump v Hillary was rock bottom.

Yeah, if you ignore the entire bit about the 'Separation of Powers' and the fact that CONGRESS, not the Executive branch, is the only ones Constitutionally allowed to negotiate treaties. After Barry Un-Constitutionally negotiated his own personal treaty with Iran he refused to let congress see it, & ran straight to the U.N. to get it officially adopted by the U.N.

Barry illegally /Un-Constitutionally presented his personal Treaty as one between the United States and Iran, which was / is NOT the case. What he presented to the U.N.was a deal between Barak Obama and Iran.

Without Congress ratifying the Treaty / deal it was not worth the toilet paper Barry used to wipe his ass that day.

Obama didn't enact a treaty. He agreed to give Iran back their money if they agreed to certain things. They were never going to live up to that but legally we were required to return their money to them.

Forum List

Back