A second attack on your gun rights just passed the house

Earlier this week, I reported on HR 8 that passed the House, which seeks to violate not only the Second Amendment and the restrictions Congress is bound to in Article I of the US Constitution, but also your Fifth Amendment rights. However, a second unconstitutional piece of legislation has passed the Democrat-controlled House that again seeks to attack your God-given right to keep and bear arms.

A Second Attack On Your Gun Rights Just Passed The House

Oh the tard tell you hahha , hahhahaah you Obama haters think they're taking the guns ahahha tards , they're coming for the guns ewwwww, better run, lmfao. YOU freaking morons are so far gone you wouldn't know iff they were taking your brain you dumbasses are that dunce.
Most people want a better background check system. Why don't you?

The 2nd guarantees the right to own and bear arms.

I'll take the Constitution over anything the lefty loons in the House do.

Sucks to be them.
Felons, women abusers, drug dealers, mentally ill. All should own guns because they are certainly not excluded under the 2nd Amendment,.

You people are dumber than shit,.

Given the anti-gun left's control of congress, this is not a surprise -- we all know that as soon as they have the power to do so, they will eliminate the right to keep and bear arms.

No one wonders why.

Indeed.
To that end, everyone that fails a background check should be investigated by the FBI and, when appropriate, prosecuted for perjury, attempting to illegally buy a gun, etc.
Until this becomes a matter of course, there's no sound argument for additional gun laws.

Given the anti-gun left's control of congress, this is not a surprise -- we all know that as soon as they have the power to do so, they will eliminate the right to keep and bear arms.

No one wonders why.
So, you are:
a) Felon
b) have a PFA order against you
c) Mentally ill

Pick one because all Congress is doing is expanding background checks.

So why do you think that will prevent you from having a gun?

No one wonders why.
So, you are:
a) Felon
c) Mentally ill
I love how you failed - and utterly so - to address anything I said.
Until the current laws are fully enforced, theres's no demonstrable need for new ones.

No one wonders why.

Again. Wasn't that supposed to happen after Obama was elected? That claim was bullshit then too.

No one wonders why.
So, you are:
a) Felon
c) Mentally ill
Until the current laws are fully enforced, theres's no demonstrable need for new ones.
You said the bills were attacking your gun rights
Did you say that or not???

People have shown in several states that have passed unconstitutional gun laws that they won't comply with them.

No one wonders why.
So, you are:
a) Felon
c) Mentally ill
You said the bills were attacking your gun rights
Did you say that or not???
Feel free to quote me. Cite the post when you do.

Your failure to comprehend what you read aside, the bill in question would remove the 3-day 'safety valve ' from the NICS system, allowing the FBI to indiscriminately, and possibly indefinitely, delay a transfer of a firearm by simply not issuing a 'go' response to the FFL. The bill creates a 10 working day + 10 working day appeal process, which will almost always extend past the 30-day time limit on a background check, forcing the buyer to start the process over.

We know why the anti-gun loons support this bill; tell us why law-abiding gun owners should support a bill that turns the right to keep and bear arms a "may-issue" privilege.

Earlier this week, I reported on HR 8 that passed the House, which seeks to violate not only the Second Amendment and the restrictions Congress is bound to in Article I of the US Constitution, but also your Fifth Amendment rights. However, a second unconstitutional piece of legislation has passed the Democrat-controlled House that again seeks to attack your God-given right to keep and bear arms.

Oh the tard tell you hahha , hahhahaah you Obama haters think they're taking the guns ahahha tards , they're coming for the guns ewwwww, better run, lmfao. YOU freaking morons are so far gone you wouldn't know iff they were taking your brain you dumbasses are that dunce.

The better background system they want isn't better, in fact it doesn't do anything the current system already does......the only reason they want the Universal Background system is this......once passed, criminals and mass shooters will still get illegal guns, or pass the background check....then, the anti-gunners will come back and demand universal gun registration saying they need that to make sure the UBCs work.....

That is the only reason they want universal background checks since they already know they won't do a damn thing to stop criminals and mass shooters.

Don't piss on our legs and tell us it's raining...

No one wonders why.
So, you are:
a) Felon
c) Mentally ill

All of those people are already prohibited and covered by the current, Mandatory, Federal background check.....

The goal for the demand for universal background checks isn't to stop those people from buying guns, the goal is to demand universal gun registration.

No one wonders why.

Again. Wasn't that supposed to happen after Obama was elected? That claim was bullshit then too.

Nope....he appointed anti-gun judges and justices...and we are seeing the effect at the 4th, 2nd, 9th circuit courts of appeals where they are allowing unConstitutional laws to stand.....he didn't want to lose any votes to protect obamacare to anti gun votes in congress.

These are simply position pieces of legislation for 2020.

The Dems just want to make sure, in this particular case, of nailing down the Gun Grabbing Nazi demographic and they will probably dos something over the coming year to win the Baby Murder Cult.

As George W 43 once said, 'It's just politics.'

I just got finished reading the whole thing. It won't pass in the Senate. But it has some very good points. AFter it fails in the senate, it will have to be trimmed down and rewritten. Maybe into something that is workable. Maybe something in the lines with the various states universal background checks which are, for the most part, instant checks. The wording of the bill is confusing. I think that is done on purpose so that it will confuse people. Any law that is that confusing MUST fail.

I just got finished reading the whole thing. It won't pass in the Senate. But it has some very good points. AFter it fails in the senate, it will have to be trimmed down and rewritten. Maybe into something that is workable. Maybe something in the lines with the various states universal background checks which are, for the most part, instant checks. The wording of the bill is confusing. I think that is done on purpose so that it will confuse people. Any law that is that confusing MUST fail.
It may be logical. But when these things start, they do not end.

The better background system they want isn't better, in fact it doesn't do anything the current system already does......the only reason they want the Universal Background system is this......once passed, criminals and mass shooters will still get illegal guns, or pass the background check....then, the anti-gunners will come back and demand universal gun registration saying they need that to make sure the UBCs work.....

That is the only reason they want universal background checks since they already know they won't do a damn thing to stop criminals and mass shooters.

Don't piss on our legs and tell us it's raining...

Same old tired diatribe. Come up with something new. More and more people aren't buying it anymore.

Is that a sinister background music I hear behind your statement? Again, people aren't buying it anymore as a majority and universal background checks are being passed by more and more Townships, Cities, Counties and States. It's a matter of time before it becomes federal. Rather than holding your breath and stamping your feet, you might want to work on getting something common sense written into law. Otherwise, you and I might be saddled with something written by a bunch of people with absolutely no experience in the subject.

Is that a sinister background music I hear behind your statement? Again, people aren't buying it anymore as a majority and universal background checks are being passed by more and more Townships, Cities, Counties and States. It's a matter of time before it becomes federal. Rather than holding your breath and stamping your feet, you might want to work on getting something common sense written into law. Otherwise, you and I might be saddled with something written by a bunch of people with absolutely no experience in the subject.

Daryl Klunt Sez???? "My beloved gubermint can peak into your home to look fore those guns due you here me due you? Oh you writewingers cause me acid reflex and its more then I can bare!!!"

LMAO! You are such a fucking joke, lil illiterate Daryl. It's none of the business of this fucking corporate entity lamely disguised as a governmental body (fully infiltrated by like-minded commie fucks such as yourself) as to what I may or may not have. I sure as hell have no intention of "registering" what I may or may not have with them because most sane thinking people know the real reason behind this facade.

It is my sincere hope that should the word be given to disarm the serfs, that your fat ass is out in front and in the lead. A fat fuck like you would be a most inviting target. I bet you would shit yourself.....

(snicker)

If Drumph vetoes this outstanding legislation that we all agree that we need, then that would be an unConstitutional veto and an investigation will have to be launched in regards to Trump obstructing this legislation which is simply justice for all Americans. Especially the little Bambi's in the Woods.

/sarcasm

Forum List

Back