A second attack on your gun rights just passed the house

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Earlier this week, I reported on HR 8 that passed the House, which seeks to violate not only the Second Amendment and the restrictions Congress is bound to in Article I of the US Constitution, but also your Fifth Amendment rights. However, a second unconstitutional piece of legislation has passed the Democrat-controlled House that again seeks to attack your God-given right to keep and bear arms.

A Second Attack On Your Gun Rights Just Passed The House

Oh the tard tell you hahha , hahhahaah you Obama haters think they're taking the guns ahahha tards , they're coming for the guns ewwwww, better run, lmfao. YOU freaking morons are so far gone you wouldn't know iff they were taking your brain you dumbasses are that dunce.

Earlier this week, I reported on HR 8 that passed the House, which seeks to violate not only the Second Amendment and the restrictions Congress is bound to in Article I of the US Constitution, but also your Fifth Amendment rights. However, a second unconstitutional piece of legislation has passed the Democrat-controlled House that again seeks to attack your God-given right to keep and bear arms.

Oh the tard tell you hahha , hahhahaah you Obama haters think they're taking the guns ahahha tards , they're coming for the guns ewwwww, better run, lmfao. YOU freaking morons are so far gone you wouldn't know iff they were taking your brain you dumbasses are that dunce.

Keep your guns folks or else ppl like the OP may come by and decide you don't have the right to reproduce! Honest, he/she said it in another thread.

Also, watch them apps which effectively register your weapons.

Anything the Democrat House passes, Trump will veto, if the Senate doesn't knock it down first.

Unfortunately, the lunatic House Democrats can stop GOP bills, like the GOP infanticide bill. This insanity and disgrace will be remembered for centuries into the future, how Democrats voted to MURDER newborn babies. Wow!

One way to handle this, is just arrest the doctors who kill these babies, by intentionally withholding care for them. Arrest them for murder.

Why does there need to be legislation on this ? Murder is already a felony crime.

Last edited:
Mindwars just wants attention. He thinks we are going to let his libtards take our gun. If they try I hope there ready for the fight We are not going to lie down and hand them over. They’ll have to pry them from my dead body if they think they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A law overrides the Constitution, Republicans tell us that when it comes to building a wall. Now you are telling us that the Constitution overrides a law? There is nothing unconstitutional about background checks.

The Troglocrats are just harassing the legitimate gun owners.
The Democratic Party's Terrorist and Criminals already ignore laws.

These are the things that will become law as soon as a Democrat wins the White House. No guns, no border, no ICE, green deals, infanticide, 90% of our wealth gone.
We're in trouble.

Sorry that will not work anymore.

Step one get rid of Trump.

Step two worry about liberals

A law overrides the Constitution, Republicans tell us that when it comes to building a wall. Now you are telling us that the Constitution overrides a law? There is nothing unconstitutional about background checks.

But it is unconstitutional to tell us we can’t our guns.

These are the things that will become law as soon as a Democrat wins the White House. No guns, no border, no ICE, green deals, infanticide, 90% of our wealth gone.
We're in trouble.

The right wing nuts said all that shit was supposed to happen when Obama was elected. Could it be that you are just nuts imagining things?

Were you born an asshole and just grew into a bigger asshole. Who is talking about Obama, he sucked as a president, worst then Carter. We are talking now with the leftwing assholes trying to put through tougher gun laws. I’m not concerned as the Senate will knock it down and if for a miracle it makes it to Trumps desk he is going to stamp a big fat Veto on it.

Were you born an asshole and just grew into a bigger asshole. Who is talking about Obama, he sucked as a president, worst then Carter. We are talking now with the leftwing assholes trying to put through tougher gun laws. I’m not concerned as the Senate will knock it down and if for a miracle it makes it to Trumps desk he is going to stamp a big fat Veto on it.

A claim was made that guns would be banned as soon as the next Democratic president is elected. I just pointed out that the same claim has been made before. Why would it happen this time, when it didn't happen before? Could it be the claim is just histrionic bullshit?

We're in trouble.
Gotta get rid of ALL the illegal aliens, require citizenship proof for voting, and abolish mail voting.

bq-5c7bdb5fed117.jpeg

Yes...there is.....it is a block to the exercise of a Right.

A claim was made that guns would be banned as soon as the next Democratic president is elected. I just pointed out that the same claim has been made before. Why would it happen this time, when it didn't happen before? Could it be the claim is just histrionic bullshit?

Moron, they are attacking gun Rights at the local and state level so they don't lose seats to anti-gun votes at the federal level. They also believe that if they can get a small town or democrat city to pass extreme gun control, they can then judge shop the law and get it declared Constitutional, knowing that the Supreme Court may not strike it down depending on how many left wing, social justice warriors sit on the Supreme Court. That is how they plan on doing it...also, hilary had a plan in motion to sue gun makers into compliance with anti gun laws....by getting rid of the Lawful Commerce in Arms act....

Hillary: Impose Gun Control by Judicial Fiat

Hillary’s focus on repealing the PLCAA seems strange: it’s been on the books for eleven years, it was passed by 2-1 bipartisan majorities (65-31 Senate, 283-144 House), and every suit it has blocked is one that should never have been filed. Yet oppose it Hillary does. Her campaign webpage proposes to “Take on the gun lobby by removing the industry’s sweeping legal protection for illegal and irresponsible actions (which makes it almost impossible for people to hold them accountable), and revoking licenses from dealers who break the law.” She told the Bridgeport News that “as president, I would lead the charge to repeal this law.” In Iowa, she called the PLCAA “one of the most egregious, wrong, pieces of legislation that ever passed the Congress.”

But, even given her anti-gun beliefs, why does Hillary place so high a priority on repealing some eleven-year-old statute?

The papers found in her husband’s presidential archives in Little Rock show why the lawsuits that the PLCAA stopped were so important to his anti-gun plans. A January 2000 question and answer document, probably meant to prepare Bill Clinton for a press conference, asks about his involvement in the lawsuits against the gun industry. It suggests as an answer that he “intends to engage the gun industry in negotiations” to “achieve meaningful reforms to the way the gun industry does business.” The memo suggests he close with “We want real reforms that will improve the public safety and save lives.”

This is noteworthy: the Clinton White House did not see the lawsuits’ purpose as winning money, but as a means to pressure the gun industry into adopting the Clinton “reforms.” What might those reforms have been?

The Clinton Presidential Archives answered that question, too. In December 1999, the “Office of the Deputy Secretary” (presumably of Treasury) had sent a fax to the fax line for Clinton’s White House Domestic Policy Council. The fax laid out a proposed settlement of the legal cases. The terms were very well designed. They would have given the antigun movements all the victories that it had been unable to win in Congress over the past twenty years! Moreover, the terms would be imposed by a court order, not by a statute. That meant that any violation could be prosecuted as a contempt of court, by the parties to the lawsuit rather than by the government. A future Congress could not repeal the judgment, and a future White House could not block its enforcement. The settlement would have a permanent existence outside the democratic process.

The terms were extensive and drastic:

Gun manufacturers must stop producing firearms (rifle, pistol, or shotguns) that could accept detachable magazines holding more than ten rounds. In practice, since there is no way to design a detachable-magazine firearm that cannot take larger magazines, this would mean ceasing production of all firearms with detachable magazines. No more semiauto handguns.

The manufacturers would be required to stop production of magazines holding more than ten rounds.

Manufacturers must also stop production of firearms with polymer frames. All handguns made must meet importation standards (long barrels, target sights, etc.).

After five years, manufacturers must produce nothing but “smart guns” (that is, using “authorized user technology”).

But those conditions were just the beginning. The next requirement was the key to regulating all licensed firearms dealers, as well. The manufacturers must agree to sell only to distributors and dealers who agreed to comply with the standards set for distributors and dealers. Thus dealers would were not parties to the lawsuits would be forced to comply, upon pain of being unable to buy inventory.

The dealers in turn must agree:

They’d make no sales at gun shows, and no sales over internet.

They’d hold their customers to one-gun-a-month, for all types of guns, not just handguns.

They would not sell used or new magazines holding more than ten rounds.

They would not sell any firearm that fell within the definitions of the 1994 “assault weapon ban,” even if the ban expired.

They must prove they have a minimum inventory of each manufacturers’ product, and that they derive a majority of their revenue from firearms or sporting equipment sales. No more small town hardware store dealers, and no more WalMarts with gun sections.

The manufacturers would be required to pay for a “monitor,” a person to make sure the settlement was enforced. The monitor would create a “sales data clearinghouse,” to which the manufacturers, distributors, and dealers must report each gun sale, thus creating a registration system, outside of the government and thus not covered by the Privacy Act.

The monitor would have the authority to hire investigators, inspect dealer records without notice, and to “conduct undercover sting operations.” The monitor would thus serve as a private BATFE, without the legal restrictions that bind that agency, and paid for by the gun industry itself.

The manufacturers must cut off any dealer who failed to comply, and whenever BATFE traced a gun to a dealer, the dealer would be presumed guilty unless he could prove himself innocent. (BATFE encourages police departments to trace every firearm that comes into their hands, including firearms turned in, lost and found, and recovered from thieves. As a result, it performs over 300,000 traces a year. Thus, this term would lead to many dealers being cut off and forced to prove their innocence on a regular basis).

Gun registration, one gun a month, magazines limited to ten rounds, no Glocks, no guns with detachable magazines (in effect, no semiauto handguns), no dealers at gun shows, an “assault weapon ban” in perpetuity, no internet sales. In short, the movement to restrict gun owners would have achieved, in one stroke, every objective it had labored for over the years -- indeed, it would have achieved some that (a ban on semiauto handguns) that were so bold it had never dared to propose them. All this would be achieved without the messy necessity of winning a majority vote in Congress.

The 2nd guarantees the right to own and bear arms.

I'll take the Constitution over anything the lefty loons in the House do.

Sucks to be them.

Yes...there is.....it is a block to the exercise of a Right.

Not what the SC said.

Forum List

Back