A sane look at fighting Trumpism

It's amazing how democrats will twist, turn, adjust and mold truth to adjust to their thinking. "This " must invariably mean "that". Trump's acts now make sense to the deluded Democrat. No wonder this election blindsided them.

Iceweasel, post: 15833544,
You don't know what the majority would have done, you pretend to speak from authority, yet have none. Trump's campaign was geared towards securing the EC vote. That's why they ran around like they did. Had it been decided by popular vote it would have been done differently.

I don't have to know what the majority woulda coulda mighta done. I know what the majority did.

They voted more for Clinton than those that voted forTrump. I heard Trump's stupid whine today that you like a drone repeated. If Trump could run his campaign different for a majority vote win - so could Hillary? Big Cities = advantage Clinton. Are you nuts. Clinton beat Trump by 3 million votes in California. Dems have little incentive to vote there. She slaughtered Trump there. Trump would not win any high population areas. He could not overtake LA and San Fransisco votes out in the rural areas.

Trump only won the electoral vote by 160,000 votes across six or so states.

How many Democrats didn't vote in swing states because the polls had Clinton in a comfortable lead?

Why don't you learn to think for yourself instead of just parroting whatever nutty stuff that comes out of Trump's mouth.

Iceweasel, post: 15833544
But none of that matters because the losing party doesn't get to call the shots.

You still have not figured out how to read. I've not argued that Clinton voters get to call the shots after a loss.

We certainly do get to remind America's rightwing gloaters that Trump has not renounced his racist, bigoted mysogenistic
campaign tactics that got him elected.

You can pretend it didn't exist, but with the Steven Bannon appointment you can spin it to go away.

The Republican celebration has a Bannon dark cloud hanging over it.

Trump talked to Putin on the phone and hours later Putin unleashed a heavy bombardment on the civilians and rebels in Aleppo.

We lost the election but not the right to condemn Trump's every move.

I guess Fox News is not fair and balanced for this headline:

Russia bombards Syria hours after Putin speaks with Trump
Published November 15, 2016
FoxNews.com
video
Russia preparing for new round of airstrikes in Syria

Why did Trump talk to Putin before the inauguration? Look at Trump's view on Syria from the second debate from the perspective of the Jewish Press.

. To delineate Trump’s foreign policy point on Aleppo from all of the above, the defeat of ISIS justifies permitting Russia, Iran, the Assad regime and its Hezbollah satellite to recapture all of Syria and turn it into their permanent base, with all the ramifications for Lebanon, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, and, of course, Israel.

Trump in 2nd Debate: Aleppo Has Already Fallen

Read the quote and explain why Trump is already stepping up the threat to 'of course' Israel. Shouldn't he be on the US coalition side which supports the rebels still holding on in Allepo.

Are those Putin compliments to Trump so important he would stand by and watch civilians die under Russian bombs?

Trump is not really starting off very well, and it's all his own doing. He never should have called Putin - this Russian attack on Allepo
and Trumo's coziness with Putin is an early smear and he is not taken the oath of office yet.

It's nice to fight Trumpism with Fox News writing the headlines. "Hours after Putin speaks with Trump..."

DOTR, post: 15826877
So no, there is no reason to compromise with these lunatics.

Why is Trump not draining the swamp of the likes of Reince Preibus the Washington insider.

Why is Trump agreeing to a fence - not a wall?

Why is Trump keeping the expensive parts of Obamacare and anticipating big government to pay for it?

Why is Trump not planning to deport more undocumented criminal immigrants than Obama has done over the course of his presidency?

Why is there going to be no deportation force pressed into action?

Is he giving you haters Bannon just for spin and showmanship? Are you going to buy it if that is all Bannon hopefully is - a political rightwing spin machine to keep the far right loons loyal?

Trump won the electoral vote by 130,000 votes or so. That is not a collasol victory and he will lose the total votes by millions.

Dems need to organize better in six states.

Dems make a recovery if Trump goes the alt-right route to please people like you and pushes too far.

Will Trump give you your campaign red meat or that Republican mush that you hate so much.

Preibus will feed you mush? Stay tuned.

Democrats are defeated. Powerless except in the media and Hollywood. And I think we are on to that so their power is much less there. Trump knows his support includes the alt-right. In fact he rode it to victory. I dare them to try attacking it again. Hillary tried it ONCE..and his support doubled after her crazed shrill screaming about the alt-right. She didn't try that again did she? No they have moved on to "white nationalists" hiding under the bed. That wont work either.
I think you are now reduced to saying "he is hiring insiders"? Seriously?.To claiming he is NOT going to be the Hitler you first claimed he was? "Boo hoo he wont deport illegal aliens"?...is that your argument? No wonder you lost. You have gone from an opposition to pathetic buffoons hoping any stick is good enough to hit him with.

Remember this (because we do) Trump and the GOP and the alt-right and paleoconservatives were vindicated this election cycle by not backing down and not disavowing supporters. He should ignore the Democrats as completely and thoroughly as he defeated them. Let them rant and sign their petitions and cry. Leave them in their media echo chambers, fire them when they walk out of their government jobs and arrest them when they rampage in the street. But otherwise ignore them and their oh-so-caring advice. Worked in the election.

DOTR, post: 15836126
Worked in the election

So much for Trump not being a bought political puppet. He owes the Mercers:

supporter of Donald Trump's 2016 campaign for president.[17] Mercer and his daughter played a role in the elevation of Stephen Bannon and Kellyanne Conway into senior roles in the Trump campaign.[17][18]Mercer also finances a Super PAC, Make America Number One, which supports Trump's campaign.[18]

Rebekah is one of the members of Donald Trump's Presidential Transition Team Executive Committee.

In addition to the money he has spent on political campaigns, estimated at $32 million as of 2016, Mercer has invested millions of dollars in the Heritage Foundation, the media outlet Breitbart.com, Cambridge Analytica, the Cato Institute, the Media Research Center, and the Government Accountability Institute.[3][18]Mercer was the main financial backer of the Jackson Hole Summit, a conference that took place in Wyoming in August 2015 to advocate for the gold standard.[3] He has also supported Doctors for Disaster Preparedness and Fred Kelly Grant, an Idaho activist who encourages legal challenges to environmental laws.[3]Mercer has supported a campaign for the death penalty in Nebraska and funded ads in New York critical of the so-called "ground-zero mosque".[3] According to associates interviewed by Bloomberg, Mercer is concerned with the monetary and banking systems of the United States, which he believes are in danger from government meddling.[3]

Bannon's being investigated for being paid by the Mercer's while working on the Trump campaign. They fund Bretbart and John Bolton.

Trump has already done the Mercers bidding by appointing Bannon as top adviser. If Trump goes for Bolton as Secretary of State it is getting clearer that Trump has been bought.

How much of this tangled banking and high finance global web that Trump is entangled in will Joe Sixpack endure before seeing buyers remorse?

Will Trump's big Federal trillion dollar infrastructure spending plans (with Democrat support) speed up the economy enough to cover for Trump's lack of class, morality, and ignorance about governing? Time will tell.

The odds aren't good for Republicans to come out of this Trump trash in good shape by the next Presidential election.

Establishment Republicans appear to plan a huge overreach on Medicare and Medicaid, and Obamacare.

Dems can be all over a big spending infrastructure bill. Take credit and explain they wanted to do it during Obama's term but partisan Republican's blocked a faster recovery for eight years.

Eight years wasted getting a faster economic recovery following the Great Bush recession.

I'm optimistic about the infrastructure and jobs future. It's a Democrat policy and priority.

I also work for one of the largest infrastructure construction companies in the workd and in the US. Heavy Construction, bring it on Trump. Don't let the Republican swamp rats bog it down.

Damn the deficit full speed ahead. Spend soend spend.

Last edited:
Iceweasel, post: 15833544
But none of that matters because the losing party doesn't get to call the shots.

You still have not figured out how to read. I've not argued that Clinton voters get to call the shots after a loss.

We certainly do get to remind America's rightwing gloaters that Trump has not renounced his racist, bigoted mysogenistic
campaign tactics that got him elected.

You can pretend it didn't exist, but with the Steven Bannon appointment you can spin it to go away.
You dumbfucks tried that all during the election and failed. Less people are listening now. A lot less. You serve only to amuse us and remind America of what they rejected.

Trump's campaign wasn't run on racism, he got more minority votes than Romney and about the same with women. So obviously they didn't see it the way your lying hateful little mind did.

(lots of shit snipped)
I'm not wasting my time with the rest of your garbage and you are insane to think anyone would.

Iceweasel, post: 15833544,
You don't know what the majority would have done, you pretend to speak from authority, yet have none. Trump's campaign was geared towards securing the EC vote. That's why they ran around like they did. Had it been decided by popular vote it would have been done differently.

I don't have to know what the majority woulda coulda mighta done. I know what the majority did.
...because they ran on electoral college votes. I can't understand it for you but I can make fun of your stupid little brain.

...because they ran on electoral college votes. I can't understand it for you but I can make fun of your stupid little brain.

In it the idiot who believes Trump could have won or done better in California. If electoral college did not pick the winner HILLARY's voters would have shown up more too.

Here's more California numbers. Trump was trounced:

• About 33 percent of Californians voted for Mr. Trump. That’s compared with a little more than 37 percent for Mitt Romney in 2012.
• More than 3.5 million Californians backed the Republican, according to the early tallies. For Mrs. Clinton: 6.6 million.
• Nearly half of California’s counties — 26 out of 58 — went for Mr. Trump.
• The largest by population was Kern, the county just north of Los Angeles that is home to Bakersfield. There, Mr. Trump got more than 119,000 votes to Mrs. Clinton’s roughly 86,000.
• The county where Mr. Trump did best: Lassen. Nearly 73 percent of voters in the sparsely populated northeast county chose the Republican.
• Where Mr. Trump did worst: San Francisco. Fewer than 10 percent voted for him.
• Mr. Trump had small outposts of support even along California’s solidly blue coast. Huntington Beach and San Clemente in Orange County, for example, both went mostly red, according to precinct data at The Los Angeles Times.
Mark DiCamillo, director of the Field Poll, said California had been moving left relative to the rest of the country going back several presidential elections. As the final ballots are counted, Mr. Trump’s defeat in California is poised to be the most resounding since Franklin D. Roosevelt trounced Alfred M. Landon in 1936.
“So no,” Mr. DiCamillo said, “I don’t think there is anything Trump could have done to change that trajectory.”

NY Times California Today: California Today: Did Trump Really Have a Shot at California?

In it the idiot who believes Trump could have won or done better in California. If electoral college did not pick the winner HILLARY's voters would have shown up more too.

Here's more California numbers. Trump was trounced:

• About 33 percent of Californians voted for Mr. Trump. That’s compared with a little more than 37 percent for Mitt Romney in 2012.
• More than 3.5 million Californians backed the Republican, according to the early tallies. For Mrs. Clinton: 6.6 million.
• Nearly half of California’s counties — 26 out of 58 — went for Mr. Trump.
• The largest by population was Kern, the county just north of Los Angeles that is home to Bakersfield. There, Mr. Trump got more than 119,000 votes to Mrs. Clinton’s roughly 86,000.
• The county where Mr. Trump did best: Lassen. Nearly 73 percent of voters in the sparsely populated northeast county chose the Republican.
• Where Mr. Trump did worst: San Francisco. Fewer than 10 percent voted for him.
• Mr. Trump had small outposts of support even along California’s solidly blue coast. Huntington Beach and San Clemente in Orange County, for example, both went mostly red, according to precinct data at The Los Angeles Times.
Mark DiCamillo, director of the Field Poll, said California had been moving left relative to the rest of the country going back several presidential elections. As the final ballots are counted, Mr. Trump’s defeat in California is poised to be the most resounding since Franklin D. Roosevelt trounced Alfred M. Landon in 1936.
“So no,” Mr. DiCamillo said, “I don’t think there is anything Trump could have done to change that trajectory.”

NY Times California Today: California Today: Did Trump Really Have a Shot at California?
I didn't say anything about California. I did mention your stupid little brain though.

DOTR, post: 15836126
Worked in the election

So much for Trump not being a bought political puppet. He owes the Mercers:

supporter of Donald Trump's 2016 campaign for president.[17] Mercer and his daughter played a role in the elevation of Stephen Bannon and Kellyanne Conway into senior roles in the Trump campaign.[17][18]Mercer also finances a Super PAC, Make America Number One, which supports Trump's campaign.[18]

Rebekah is one of the members of Donald Trump's Presidential Transition Team Executive Committee.

In addition to the money he has spent on political campaigns, estimated at $32 million as of 2016, Mercer has invested millions of dollars in the Heritage Foundation, the media outlet Breitbart.com, Cambridge Analytica, the Cato Institute, the Media Research Center, and the Government Accountability Institute.[3][18]Mercer was the main financial backer of the Jackson Hole Summit, a conference that took place in Wyoming in August 2015 to advocate for the gold standard.[3] He has also supported Doctors for Disaster Preparedness and Fred Kelly Grant, an Idaho activist who encourages legal challenges to environmental laws.[3]Mercer has supported a campaign for the death penalty in Nebraska and funded ads in New York critical of the so-called "ground-zero mosque".[3] According to associates interviewed by Bloomberg, Mercer is concerned with the monetary and banking systems of the United States, which he believes are in danger from government meddling.[3]

Bannon's being investigated for being paid by the Mercer's while working on the Trump campaign. They fund Bretbart and John Bolton.

Trump has already done the Mercers bidding by appointing Bannon as top adviser. If Trump goes for Bolton as Secretary of State it is getting clearer that Trump has been bought.

How much of this tangled banking and high finance global web that Trump is entangled in will Joe Sixpack endure before seeing buyers remorse?

Will Trump's big Federal trillion dollar infrastructure spending plans (with Democrat support) speed up the economy enough to cover for Trump's lack of class, morality, and ignorance about governing? Time will tell.

The odds aren't good for Republicans to come out of this Trump trash in good shape by the next Presidential election.

Establishment Republicans appear to plan a huge overreach on Medicare and Medicaid, and Obamacare.

Dems can be all over a big spending infrastructure bill. Take credit and explain they wanted to do it during Obama's term but partisan Republican's blocked a faster recovery for eight years.

Eight years wasted getting a faster economic recovery following the Great Bush recession.

I'm optimistic about the infrastructure and jobs future. It's a Democrat policy and priority.

I also work for one of the largest infrastructure construction companies in the workd and in the US. Heavy Construction, bring it on Trump. Don't let the Republican swamp rats bog it down.

Damn the deficit full speed ahead. Spend soend spend.

Notfooled "We want to run up the popular vote so Trump gets his sorry as kicked with the lowest percentage of the popular vote possible. That will make Clinton's final win over Trump more impressive."

"So many self-righteous hypocrites. Watch their poll numbers - and elections - go down!Oct 9, 2016, 10:12 AM "

You have a history of letting your hopes and fantasies outrun your ability to judge the political situation dont you? Just as you are on this thread. Dream on.

We want to run up the popular vote so Trump gets his sorry as kicked with the lowest percentage of the popular vote possible. That will make Clinton's final win over Trump more impressive."

"So many self-righteous hypocrites. Watch their poll numbers - and elections - go down!Oct 9, 2016, 10:12 AM "

You have a history of letting your hopes and fantasies outrun your ability to judge the political situation dont you? Just as you are on this thread. Dream on.

Clinton did run up the popular vote. Who could know that Comey would intervene on Trump's behalf to sway the ekectoral map to the darker side of American voters. Every cabinet or White House staff pick so far has been a white nationalist or a willing lacky to pretend it did not have a major role in this election.

I have no regrets for voting for higher principle and character that lost. I bear none of the disgrace and shame of all those that voted for such a disgusting man that Donald Trump has shown you all to be. You didn't care about America at all.

Bannon, Sessions, Flynn. - Trump's racist beginnings.

It's worse than disgusting, it is a horror taking the White House and nation backward to darkness that yes I misjudged was hopefully behind us.

I cannot be sorry for not voting for that.

I'm sorry that so many fell for this charlatan' lies and scapegoating and dog whistling to an audience of haters.

We want to run up the popular vote so Trump gets his sorry as kicked with the lowest percentage of the popular vote possible. That will make Clinton's final win over Trump more impressive."

Clinton did run up the popular vote. Who could know that Comey would intervene on Trump's behalf to sway the ekectoral map to the darker side of American voters. Every cabinet or White House staff pick so far has been a white nationalist or a willing lacky to pretend it did not have a major role in this election.

I have no regrets for voting for higher principle and character that lost. I bear none of the disgrace and shame of all those that voted for such a disgusting man that Donald Trump has shown you all to be. You didn't care about America at all.

It's worse than disgusting, it is a horror taking the White House and nation backward to darkness that yes I misjudged was hopefully behind us.

I'm sorry that so many fell for this charlatan' lies and scapegoating and dog whistling to an audience of haters.

In their eyes they care about America deeply and they think correctly that the PC crowd is ruing America.

What you are believing about Trump is false information.

In their eyes they care about America deeply and they think correctly that the PC crowd is ruing America.

What you are believing about Trump is false information.

peach174, post: 15861961
. What you are believing about Trump is false information.

Your Trumpist self-denial worked during a political campaign. It will not work while governing. Truth and factual reality will catch and overtake you and all of yours including the extreme white nationalists. Your celebration is with them now. Trump gives you and the hate groups Bannon and Sessions. You have expressed no concerns just denial that hate, scapegoating and feaongering exists.

This is anti/immigrant racist fearmongering during Trump's last rally in Minnesota. It just is.

Trump Says Minnesota Has "Suffered Enough" For Taking In Somali Refugees ...
(BuzzFeed › claudiakoerner › trump-vs-s...
Nov 6, 2016 - Trump warned "generations of terrorism" would plague the ... anti-immigrant, anti-refugee rhetoric of Trump in Minnesota is ... Your ignorance, your hate, your fear just ...)

The all white crowd cheered the racist appeal to votes.

The Somalis are great Americans or soon to be Americans.. Do you have any reason to dispute that or to generalize with Trump that Somoli communities are bringing generations of terrorists to Minnesota?

Or do you simply pretend that Trump never said what he said?

I believe the mayor of Minneapolis knows the Somali community better than racist bigoted Trump

From the link;

"Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges wrote a message to Trump on Facebook, saying he was ignorant of the Minnesota values of coming together to meet challenges.

"Minneapolis is a better, stronger place for having our Somali and East African immigrants and refugees in it," Hodges wrote. "It is a privilege and an honor to be mayor of the city with the largest Somali population in this country. Your ignorance, your hate, your fear just make me remember how lucky we are to have neighbors who are so great.""

Last edited:
bendog, post: 15775263
We should want him to be successful and have policies that lead to both full employment and 3-4% non-inflationary growth, and rising wages.

The unemployment rate is already close to its normal historic low. A Trillion dollar infrastructure stimulus will lower it even more.

Non-inflationary growth may not be compatible with huge stimulus spending and huge deficit producing tax cuts primarily for the very wealthy. Trumpism won't grant what you desire. So why put the racist bigoted mysogenistic Trump in control of the economy and national security.

For the paycheck to paycheck barely making it crowd in the rust belt Trump portends to do little realistic good. His press dodging escape to a high end steakhouse shows you Trump's true colors. He promised the high rollers there that he would cut their taxes.

Forum List

Back