A Republican who actually stands for her values- Marjorie Green votes against aid to Israel

Israel Builds a Laser Weapon to Zap Threats Out of the Sky​

From science fiction to facts in the air: Israel says a prototype downed rockets and drones in recent tests.

And yeah the FBI can hack your TV, Laptop whatever and they do it all of the time.
My computer is INFECTED with CIA----and they not only see me-----the see thru my clothes and even thru my underwear

Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Thomas Massie of Kentucky, voted against the bill.

Yeah Margie !!!! She is honest to her word. She stands for America. That’s why I like her.:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

those other Republicans that don’t want to support Ukraine but wanted to fund Israel are hypocrites of the highest order…. They go against the will of the American people who are speaking their minds all over the country. We the American people want to see the politicians work for us not for Israel not Ukraine.

we have massive problems at home here in America, suicide, depression, drug use rates at all time, high, homelessness at an all-time high. Get it together politicians do something for where the American people.
I love Republicans so much. They are under the oh-so-quaint delusion that if we didn't give money to Ukraine, all of a sudden Republican politicians would vote for programs to spend that money on the American people!

They're so cute.

Wait… I thought it was the left that was “supporting Hamas”

You mean that’s bullshit?

MJG opposed the Israel bill because it took no funding from those countries supporting Hamas. If it had, she would have voted yes. She has consistently opposed funding the Ukraine.

Which countries are providing welfare for Hamas?

She is supporting HAMAS by doing so.

AzogtheDefiler and Lisa558 are being strangely silent on this daft rube not wanting to help Israel in their hour of need.
I have Not been on this board for a while. As you can see. There are many so called “conservatives” on this board who are nothing more than ignorant losers and frankly weak ass pussies.

All would include me.

I am many things but a weak ass pussy isn’t one of them, biatch. You know who is? MarcATL

He would last approx 45 seconds against me in an MMA cage. Weak ass pussy
This keyboard warrior has been trying to get my attention since it's first started here.

I keep telling it that I don't swing that way.

Yep.

Sure you are. You thought an election was stolen from you and you've not done jack shit about it except post on a message board.

Yeah..sure. The internet tough guy routine is a sure sign you're a loser.
It was rigged not stolen. That’s what I said. What did you want me to do? LOL

I am not Superman, biatch

Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Thomas Massie of Kentucky, voted against the bill.

Yeah Margie !!!! She is honest to her word. She stands for America. That’s why I like her.:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

those other Republicans that don’t want to support Ukraine but wanted to fund Israel are hypocrites of the highest order…. They go against the will of the American people who are speaking their minds all over the country. We the American people want to see the politicians work for us not for Israel not Ukraine.

we have massive problems at home here in America, suicide, depression, drug use rates at all time, high, homelessness at an all-time high. Get it together politicians do something for where the American people.
The world is a mess

And its only getting worse

There is no compromise possible between the Jews and the muslims in the Holy Land

Brace yourselves folks because we are hurtling toward the Biblical End Times

The world is a mess

And its only getting worse

There is no compromise possible between the Jews and the muslims in the Holy Land

Brace yourselves folks because we are hurtling toward the Biblical End Times
People like you have screaming about the End Times my entire life

Go away

Forum List

Back