A Reprise: The Right, Never Wrong.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
This was posted on April 15, 2018....
How many times must you Leftist, Democrat, Lock-Step Liberals be totally, deeply, wrong, before you catch on???

Infinity comes to mind.

1. We warned you what a low-life cur Ted Kennedy was...but you called him 'the Liberal Lion of the Senate.'

2. We told you Bill Clinton was a rapist...but you denied, denied, denied....until the Times and the rest admitted it.

3. We clued you into the facts about Hussein Obama, that he wasn't up to the job, but you refused to look further than the color of his skin.

4. And, most recently.....our attempts to save an innocent man from the corrupt Deep State 'justice' agencies...and I'm not referring to President Trump, although he fits this description, too.....

5. See today's news???

Jim Jordan: Dem’s Number One Election Lawyer Marc Elias ‘Was Involved in Spying’ on Trump​

Clinton Spying Claims ‘Bigger Than Watergate,’ Rep Tells Starnes​

“He’s Going to Deliver. He’s Unraveling BIGGEST Political Scandal in US History” – KASH PATEL DROPS BOMBS – Durham Grand Jury Interviewed 24 People So Far (VIDEO)​

Latest Durham revelations put Biden's national security adviser in uneasy light​

Jake Sullivan testified in 2017 it was "absurd" to suggest the Clinton campaign spread "fake Russian information." Court evidence says otherwise.

1644936516146.png

How many times must you Leftist, Democrat, Lock-Step Liberals be totally, deeply, wrong, before you catch on???

Infinity comes to mind.

1. We warned you what a low-life cur Ted Kennedy was...but you called him 'the Liberal Lion of the Senate.'

2. We told you Bill Clinton was a rapist...but you denied, denied, denied....until the Times and the rest admitted it.

3. We clued you into the facts about Hussein Obama, that he wasn't up to the job, but you refused to look further than the color of his skin.

4. And, most recently.....our attempts to save an innocent man from the corrupt Deep State 'justice' agencies...and I'm not referring to President Trump, although he fits this description, too.....

See today's news???

Jim Jordan: Dem’s Number One Election Lawyer Marc Elias ‘Was Involved in Spying’ on Trump​

“He’s Going to Deliver. He’s Unraveling BIGGEST Political Scandal in US History” – KASH PATEL DROPS BOMBS – Durham Grand Jury Interviewed 24 People So Far (VIDEO)​

Latest Durham revelations put Biden's national security adviser in uneasy light​

Jake Sullivan testified in 2017 it was "absurd" to suggest the Clinton campaign spread "fake Russian information." Court evidence says otherwise.

View attachment 601649
^ brainwashed lunatic

^ brainwashed lunatic

It is important to note the level of psychosis in the Left/Demorat supporters.....this post in the light of all sorts of news reports verifying what we on the Right said all along.

Herein we find that very same mental disorder that afflicted the Germans in the 30s and 40s.

Of course, today's Democrats are hardly 1° different from the Nazis, in their doctrines and intentions....and, of course, both put their own citizens in concentration camps.

1644936987261.png

I've spoken to many USMB members who are belong to and advocate for the Nazi democrat party.

They have repeated the sage words of the New York Times, and really the standard response of the Reich.

NUHN UHN

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

Socialized education doesn't work. It will ALWAYS be coopted by tyrants to create an army of indoctrinated minions.

The Socialized education system we have now have nothing in common with the community funded and run schools of the 19th century.

Infinity comes to mind.

5. See today's news???

View attachment 601649

This sounds like the cuckoo fest has started. Quoting a bunch of looney tune rightwingers is not evidence of anything. Why is Jim Jordan hiding his role in Jan 6? Carlson is a Putin stooge.

And when the NYTimes, the usual Democrat house organ, tried to explain why they didn't cover the bombshell news....they simply threw the Democrat voters under the bus, as not having the mental acuity to understand the issue:

"...according to national security and legal policy correspondent Charlie Savage, "tend to involve dense and obscure issues, so dissecting them requires asking readers to expend significant mental energy and time."

Well....they certainly are right about the "mental" part....as proven by the previous post....

Socialized education doesn't work. It will ALWAYS be coopted by tyrants to create an army of indoctrinated minions.

The Socialized education system we have now have nothing in common with the community funded and run schools of the 19th century.

Considering your stupidity, you have no room to talk.

" If They Could Spy on the White House, They Could Have Stolen the Election

Revelations from Special Counsel John Durham over the weekend have shocked some of the political world in America. It should have shocked everyone, but corporate media has barely covered it. When they do, they blow it off as if it’s a nothingburger, which it definitely is not.

It’s a bombshell, and according to Todd Starnes, it shows just how effective the Democrats are at pulling off the “impossible.”

On the latest episode of The Midnight Sentinel, Starnes told me he thinks the fact they were able to get away with spying on the White House for the entirety of a presidential term means stealing the election would have been easy.

“Well, first of all, it really is a great scandal,” he said. “And when you look at what happened in Watergate and compare the media coverage from Watergate to where we are now, just imagine what it would have been like if Woodward and Bernstein, if they would have taken the side and depended the plumbers and Richard Nixon, the bad guys. That’s exactly what has been happening with the mainstream media and Hillary Clinton."

"Why The Media Have Ignored Durham Bombshell

With breaking news over the weekend that Special Counsel John Durham has alleged Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign conspired to spy on Donald Trump as a candidate and as president, one might think this story would dominate headlines. And yet, as it turns out, mention of Durham and his findings are information non grata for the majority of the prominent left-leaning news outlets.

That the Fourth Estate has determined this story is not to be seen by the public is made more astonishing by the fallout that came soon after the Durham revelations.

... as of noon on Monday, Feb. 14 – three days after the story dropped – the vast majority of the Biden-friendly media had been largely silent on the whole affair.

It was not until late Monday when White House Principal Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was questioned on the topic that cracks started to appear in the united wall of silence. What follows is the exchange between Ms. Jean-Pierre and Jacqui Heinrich of Fox News; it displays how resolute the government is in ignoring the whole affair.

Heinrich: [T]his news about the Durham investigation: Does the President have any concerns about a candidate for president using computer experts to infiltrate computer systems of competing candidates, or even the president-elect to — for the goal of creating a narrative? Is that something that —
Jean-Pierre: That’s something I can’t speak to from this podium, so I refer you to the Department of Justice.
Heinrich: Is what [sic] being described in that report — monitoring internet traffic — is that spying?
Jean-Pierre: Again, I can’t speak to that report. I refer you to the Department of Justice.
Heinrich: Generally speaking though, would monitoring internet traffic be —
Jean-Pierre: Jacqui, my answer is not going to change. I refer you to the Department of Justice.
Heinrich: Okay.
Jean-Pierre: I can’t speak to that from here."

Forum List

Back