Michigan: Trump is viewed favorably by 31 percent of all voters, the lowest level since 2016...polling low among independents who lean Republican

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump is viewed favorably by 31 percent of all voters, the lowest level since 2016. That includes only 1 in 5 independent voters and only 38 percent of independent voters who say they lean Republican

Trump is viewed favorably by 31 percent of all voters, the lowest level since 2016. That includes only 1 in 5 independent voters and only 38 percent of independent voters who say they lean Republican

Michigan is firmly under the Reich with their Gestapo governor still in charge. Did they poll any of the concentration camp victims being held in this survey??

Local television is inherently suspicious and untrustworthy as are all media outlets in big blue cities.

And "untrustworthy" in that the scales are always tipped in favor of the fascistic democrats.

Detroit is the city where plywood was nailed up over windows at polling centers there so election
observers could not see what was taking place.

Not suspicious or illegal at all. :icon_rolleyes:

Detroit News, really? Is this the outfit you work for??

No surprise here.
If you thought that 2020 was a whopping defeat, wait 'til 2024 if this dumb bastard decides to run for Office again.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Trump is no longer able to speak for himself yet is constantly bashed in the lib media

Thats the same as Poopeypants in Michigan so what?

No surprise here.
If you thought that 2020 was a whopping defeat,
I guess...if you consider theft of the presidency a "whopping defeat".
wait 'til 2024 if this dumb bastard decides to run for Office again.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Good timing on the news that Killary (Shrillary) Clinton was behind the lies of the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax.
And we know Quid Pro Joe is as dead in the water as imported Chinese Covid infused Kleenex gift boxes.

So the left won't even attempt to win the Presidency. Unless AOC and Beto want to team up and
give America a good hard laugh. LOL Democrats# Too Funny #Classic!
:icon_rolleyes:

I personally wouldn't mind DeSantis or Trump in office trying to pull America out of the sewer
Joe Biden left behind. How Donald Trump could become speaker of the House without running for office

I would expect that in a Democrat state such as Michigan. I live in Michigan, and I have seen many Trump supporters up North. It's mostly anti-Trumpsters down south of the state. In places like Lansing, Grand Rapids and Detroit - as well, as many other cities down south (as we Up North refer it to).
I'm thinking of moving out of the state anyways.

Forum List

Back