A Reminder to Left: Why Trump Won

They would have won the 2016 election had they nominated Webb.
I would have donated and volunteered. But he's a DINO in their minds. He dared to question their religious devotion to Identity Politics.

Do you honestly think the Dems can nominate a center leaning guy, say someone like Cuomo, or do you think they have to double down on the hard left turn?

And if they do double down hard left, does the nominee have to be a minority, a woman, a gay person, or a combination of those?
The Democrats are no more likely to nominate a reasonable guy like Cuomo than the Republicans are to nominate a reasonable guy like Kasich.

Both are persona non grata with these two whacked-out parties.

THAT'S the problem.

You still haven't realized that the Democrats are now the ones WINNING, have you?

They beat a guy they accused of being a pervert 2 months before the election, and after he couldn't be removed from the ballot, and they only beat him by 1.5%.

That ain't winning, that's getting a quick gotcha moment.

im pretty sure that the 75 Million people who voted for Trump were very upset that Hillary never mentioned what happened in Benghazi/under her watch whenever she campaigned. Never told her crowds of 200 that she made up the whole video debacle. etc etc.

I would have donated and volunteered. But he's a DINO in their minds. He dared to question their religious devotion to Identity Politics.

Do you honestly think the Dems can nominate a center leaning guy, say someone like Cuomo, or do you think they have to double down on the hard left turn?

And if they do double down hard left, does the nominee have to be a minority, a woman, a gay person, or a combination of those?
The Democrats are no more likely to nominate a reasonable guy like Cuomo than the Republicans are to nominate a reasonable guy like Kasich.

THAT'S the problem.

Kasich was way to left for current Republicans. On the other had at least during our nomination process we did run the gamut from Cruz, to guys like Walker and Jindal, all different flavors of right conservatism with hints of libertarianism.

To me Kasich is far more of a RINO than Cuomo is a DINO, Cuomo is an old school democrat from the 80's and 90's, a Bill Clintoinan through and through.

Kasich is just a Democrat who doesn't want to be called one.
Well, the Dems say precisely the opposite about Webb.

The two parties are very similar in their behaviors.

Here's the whole thing because I really don't want you to hesitate about clicking on a link:

From the Spectator

It happened because you banned super-size sodas. And smoking in parks. And offensive ideas on campus. Because you branded people who oppose gay marriage ‘homophobic’, and people unsure about immigration ‘racist’. Because you treated owning a gun and never having eaten quinoa as signifiers of fascism. Because you thought correcting people’s attitudes was more important than finding them jobs. Because you turned ‘white man’ from a description into an insult. Because you used slurs like ‘denier’ and ‘dangerous’ against anyone who doesn’t share your eco-pieties. Because you treated dissent as hate speech and criticism of Obama as extremism. Because you talked more about gender-neutral toilets than about home repossessions. Because you beatified Caitlyn Jenner. Because you policed people’s language, rubbished their parenting skills, took the piss out of their beliefs. Because you cried when someone mocked the Koran but laughed when they mocked the Bible. Because you said criticising Islam is Islamophobia. Because you kept telling people, ‘You can’t think that, you can’t say that, you can’t do that.’ Because you turned politics from something done by and for people to something done to them, for their own good. Because you treated people like trash. And people don’t like being treated like trash. Trump happened because of you.
The Left’s condescending smears are widely illustrated in social media. Stuart Rothenberg, senior editor at Inside Elections, brought the haterade to the people of West Virginia.

The Dems and their political tools in the media and academia are pretty adept at marginalizing people who don’t fit with their arrogant world view. The only people who support the GOP, the Tea Party, and especially Trump, are ‘dirty ignorant redneck hillbilly inbred crackers’.

Stereotypes are very unPC unless the target is despised by the Left. That usually means white working class people. Minorities, on the other hand, are patronized and exploited for their vote.

Rothenberg’s dismissive sneer at poor whites is an excellent example of why Trump was elected and will likely be reelected.

Another tactic of the Left is to incessantly harp on the wealth of Trump’s family. In spite of setbacks, bankruptcies, and recessions, he made bold business decisions that always helped him bounce back.

They conveniently forget that Dem politicians are not impoverished. Hillary and Bubba’s shady business deals and the corrupt money laundering/pay for political favors Clinton Foundation, have lined their pockets with millions of dollars.

Ten of the wealthiest people in Congress are Dems. The Top 20 Richest People in America (from Forbes Top 100) reveals that a full 60% are actually Democrats.

We elected Trump because we’re sick of the status quo; the swamp needs draining. We want him to do everything he can to reverse the damage Barky and the Dems did to America.

Right now, he’s doing just that.

After 40 years of Dems using accusations of bigotry, sexism, racism, and exploiting minorities, Americans are fed up with the shit. It’s worn thin.

So, to all the tantrum-throwing children and thugs: Hillary (thank god) lost. The only thing for you to do now is jump in front of a train.

"longknife, post: 18930687, member: 39846"]Here's the whole thing because I really don't want you to hesitate about clicking on a link:

From the Spectator

It happened because you banned super-size sodas. And smoking in parks. And offensive ideas on campus. Because you branded people who oppose gay marriage ‘homophobic’, and people unsure about immigration ‘racist’. Because you treated owning a gun and never having eaten quinoa as signifiers of fascism. Because you thought correcting people’s attitudes was more important than finding them jobs. Because you turned ‘white man’ from a description into an insult. Because you used slurs like ‘denier’ and ‘dangerous’ against anyone who doesn’t share your eco-pieties. Because you treated dissent as hate speech and criticism of Obama as extremism. Because you talked more about gender-neutral toilets than about home repossessions. Because you beatified Caitlyn Jenner. Because you policed people’s language, rubbished their parenting skills, took the piss out of their beliefs. Because you cried when someone mocked the Koran but laughed when they mocked the Bible. Because you said criticising Islam is Islamophobia. Because you kept telling people, ‘You can’t think that, you can’t say that, you can’t do that.’ Because you turned politics from something done by and for people to something done to them, for their own good. Because you treated people like trash. And people don’t like being treated like trash. Trump happened because of you.
The Left’s condescending smears are widely illustrated in social media. Stuart Rothenberg, senior editor at Inside Elections, brought the haterade to the people of West Virginia.

The Dems and their political tools in the media and academia are pretty adept at marginalizing people who don’t fit with their arrogant world view. The only people who support the GOP, the Tea Party, and especially Trump, are ‘dirty ignorant redneck hillbilly inbred crackers’.

Stereotypes are very unPC unless the target is despised by the Left. That usually means white working class people. Minorities, on the other hand, are patronized and exploited for their vote.

Rothenberg’s dismissive sneer at poor whites is an excellent example of why Trump was elected and will likely be reelected.

Another tactic of the Left is to incessantly harp on the wealth of Trump’s family. In spite of setbacks, bankruptcies, and recessions, he made bold business decisions that always helped him bounce back.

They conveniently forget that Dem politicians are not impoverished. Hillary and Bubba’s shady business deals and the corrupt money laundering/pay for political favors Clinton Foundation, have lined their pockets with millions of dollars.

Ten of the wealthiest people in Congress are Dems. The Top 20 Richest People in America (from Forbes Top 100) reveals that a full 60% are actually Democrats.

We elected Trump because we’re sick of the status quo; the swamp needs draining. We want him to do everything he can to reverse the damage Barky and the Dems did to America.

Right now, he’s doing just that.

After 40 years of Dems using accusations of bigotry, sexism, racism, and exploiting minorities, Americans are fed up with the shit. It’s worn thin.

So, to all the tantrum-throwing children and thugs: Hillary (thank god) lost. The only thing for you to do now is jump in front of a train.[/QUOTE]

A lot of truth to this analysis, but now a worse bunch of pigs are in charge doing harm that can't be undone. Going after environmentals laws that interfere with corporate profit for one. Some of those laws may not be have been so great, but some were the result of years of research. But hey, making money at any cost will MAGA.

Last edited:

THAT'S the problem.

You still haven't realized that the Democrats are now the ones WINNING, have you?

They beat a guy they accused of being a pervert 2 months before the election, and after he couldn't be removed from the ballot, and they only beat him by 1.5%.

That was one of the reactions I predicted before that election, in the event Moore lost.

...btw...your 'only 1.5%' line is priceless, given how much we hear about the Trump 'landslide'.

im pretty sure that the 75 Million people who voted for Trump were very upset that Hillary never mentioned what happened in Benghazi/under her watch whenever she campaigned. Never told her crowds of 200 that she made up the whole video debacle. etc etc.

...as opposed to 'Trump won because of how much people respect and admire him...'

THAT'S the problem.

That was one of the reactions I predicted before that election, in the event Moore lost.

...btw...your 'only 1.5%' line is priceless, given how much we hear about the Trump 'landslide'.

Did i ever say Trump won in a "landslide"?

Again, you crow over beating a flawed candidate after the democrat MSM pulled a fast one and sat on a story until the Republicans co do nothing to fix the situation.

THAT'S the problem.

So what was so unreasonable about nominating Barack Obama?

THAT'S the problem.

Again, you crow over beating a flawed candidate after the democrat MSM pulled a fast one and sat on a story until the Republicans co do nothing to fix the situation.

Trump got the same sex accusations that Moore did, and yet Trump managed to win.

Quit using that to defend your hero Roy Moore.

THAT'S the problem.

Trump got the same sex accusations that Moore did, and yet Trump managed to win.

Trump never got accused of gunning for underaged girls.

Roy Moore is an asshole, but It's not my place to tell the people of Alabama not to elect an asshole. That your side had to resort to using your lapdog press to torpedo him speaks more to how much they didn't like your own candidate than what it says about moore.

Roy Moore is an asshole, but It's not my place to tell the people of Alabama not to elect an asshole. That your side had to resort to using your lapdog press to torpedo him speaks more to how much they didn't like your own candidate than what it says about moore.

Trump admitted to going into the changing rooms of teenage beauty contestants.

He was 'torpedoed' in the Alabama press.

not the same, threads have been over this again and again. Plenty of men are in those changing rooms, which are usually the size of small warehouses, and often include covered areas for when the girls are actually changing.

The Washington Post is based in Alabama?

Here's the whole thing because I really don't want you to hesitate about clicking on a link:

From the Spectator

All that crap you listed is simply stuff that offends the people who never vote Democrat in the first place.

Trump won because he won three states in the rust belt by flipping the union vote with his Perot style position against free trade.

Memorize that.

not the same, threads have been over this again and again. Plenty of men are in those changing rooms, which are usually the size of small warehouses, and often include covered areas for when the girls are actually changing.

Your desperation to defend Trump AND Roy Moore is very disagreeable.

The Washington Post is based in Alabama?

You think the average Joe in Alabama reads the Washington Post? Are you that retarded?

Trump won because he ran against the most corrupt and flawed candidate is modern US history. A candidate who basically quit campaigning in September.

And despite those facts and a well timed FBI announcement Trump still lost the popular vote and won the EC by one of the smallest margins of victory in the history of the country.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump got 62 million votes, not 75 million.

Such lies all the time from you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Your desperation to defend Trump AND Roy Moore is very disagreeable.

LOL. Coming from a side that willfully hid the pervy acts of its own politicians and backers for decades, you can kindly shut up.

The only reason you like what happened to Moore is you hated his guts, if the same was done to one of your favorite polls I guarantee you would stick your head in the sand to avoid having to face up to the situation.

Again, Moore is an asshole, but the way he was taken down was 100% progressive partisan hackery.

And as for Trump, considering how many of you want him gone, the fact that your side has come up with zero provable incidents is telling.

Forum List

Back