A religion against govenment assistance

BidenBeHiden

Jan 29, 2024
The only way to get out of paying into Medicare and social security is to have a religious reason for doing so. Not paying FIT towards welfare would be great as well. Is there any good religions out there that don't believe in government assistance? It would be great if millions of hard working Americans joined such a religion.

The government would be forced to deport all the unproductive illegals and make the welfare freeloaders get jobs if enough people stopped paying. The government largely WASTES our tax dollars and non-freeloaders can only receive up to 40% of what you paid in through social security. People will only get 80% of that by 2034! Most financial experts agree that people would earn at least 2x would they would get through social security if all the money was put into a hedge fund instead.

The only way to get out of paying into Medicare and social security is to have a religious reason for doing so. Not paying FIT towards welfare would be great as well. Is there any good religions out there that don't believe in government assistance? It would be great if millions of hard working Americans joined such a religion.

The government would be forced to deport all the unproductive illegals and make the welfare freeloaders get jobs if enough people stopped paying. The government largely WASTES our tax dollars and non-freeloaders can only receive up to 40% of what you paid in through social security. People will only get 80% of that by 2034! Most financial experts agree that people would earn at least 2x would they would get through social security if all the money was put into a hedge fund instead.
Hedge fund... interesting idea for me personally. I think you just gave me an idea. I been looking into ways to get more money by investing.

I still think social security is great though and needs to stay, but you just gave me a good idea by your post.

Freeloaders like Walmart and other large companies that got where they got because of their freeloading.

Hedge fund... interesting idea for me personally. I think you just gave me an idea. I been looking into ways to get more money by investing.

I still think social security is great though and needs to stay, but you just gave me a good idea by your post.
You can have your money in tax-advantaged retirement account that's invested into a hedge fund, however the low life politicians are trying to remove the tax benefits.

Forum List

Back