A Real Hypocrite

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
I called someone here a nasty name yesterday and I feel guilty as hell.

I get on my lady-like high horse and sniff at posters who are crude rubes—have even put three on ignore. Then I turn around and call someone a racist motherfucker.

Humbling experience. Handsome is as handsome does, and OldLady is far from attractive today. She's a sham; what I wish she was, but not the truth.

I'm not going to try to do better. I'm not going to apologize, even. Why bother? I'm no Jane Austen. Turn the page and see who appears next.

I've done the same thing, minus the vulgar name calling, but just as demeaning in my own way...nothing to be proud of, for certain, on my part!

It's this PLACE! It gets to ALL of us, after a while.... :eek:

I called someone here a nasty name yesterday and I feel guilty as hell.

I get on my lady-like high horse and sniff at posters who are crude rubes—have even put three on ignore. Then I turn around and call someone a racist motherfucker.

Humbling experience. Handsome is as handsome does, and OldLady is far from attractive today. She's a sham; what I wish she was, but not the truth.

I'm not going to try to do better. I'm not going to apologize, even. Why bother? I'm no Jane Austen. Turn the page and see who appears next.

It happens. When it does? I don't feel the least bit bad about it.

we all have our moments.
I have yet to have found the perfect person

Forum List

Back