A Rare Credit to the USMB Republicans, Conservatives and Other Assorted Rightwingers

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I have to give credit where it's due.

I'm shocked, but proud to see so many rightwingers of USMB agreeing w/Biden's move.

Yes, the fallout is messy, but that can be resolved.

I've observed many, if not most of you, basically agreeing w/the end to this 20-year nonsensical war.

Some of you are trying to object, but I can tell from your words it's just reflexive and bunk.

Others of you are outright rejecting the warmongering.

And this is why I'm pleasantly surprised.

Let's see what else we can find agreement on.

Anyway, kudos to all USMB righties on this issue.

I tip my hat to you.

Last edited:
Without a doubt, I don't want to have troops there any more. I'm all for withdrawing.

I'm just for leaving properly is all. Making sure the Taliban doesn't get what it wants, if needed, put up a short but spirited fight against them, make a peace deal, something.

It just seems like it was too rushed and uncoordinated for my liking.

Well Tulsi is already hanging out with us, just so both parties are aware, moving forward

Ha Ha Ha.

Oh, that train's coming...

Tulsi-Gabbard-criticized-for-Title-IX-bill-that-excludes-trans-people.jpg

Can't wait to see the look on her face...

17atlanta-shooting-briefing-kamala-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

I'm shocked, but proud to see so many rightwingers of USMB agreeing w/Biden's move.

I've observed many, if not most of you, basically agreeing w/the end to this 20-year nonsensical war.

Some of you are trying to object, but I can tell from your words it's just reflexive and bunk.

I tip my hat to you.

ILMAO...............Nobody believes you, you're simply seeking validation for your twisted head and party.

I tip my hat to you.

What? You're dreaming, Malcom Fake....and your thread is to incite flaming.... definitely not "clean"

Where's a mod?

I tip my hat to you.
Thanks for the backhanded compliment, but the fact is those who do not embrace the left's ideology have never believed we should stay in Afghanistan. I am glad you and other snowflakes are finally 'woke' to that fact.

Now, if we could only get the leftists / snowflakes on the board to become 'woke' about the fact that Biden's exit plan execution out of Afghanistan has turned into a disaster instead of you trying to convince everyone else he has done / is doing a great job....

Thanks for the backhanded compliment, but the fact is those who do not embrace the left's ideology have never believed we should stay in Afghanistan. I am glad you and other snowflakes are finally 'woke' to that fact.

Now, if we could only get the leftists / snowflakes on the board to become 'woke' about the fact that Biden's exit plan execution out of Afghanistan has turned into a disaster instead of you trying to convince everyone else he has done / is doing a great job....
Biden's exit plan execution out of Afghanistan has turned into a disaster instead of you trying to convince everyone else he has done / is doing a great job....

It didn't turn into a disaster, the disaster was part of the plan.

Learn to take a compliment when you get it sir.

Anyway, what's the "disaster" part?

Forum List

Back