A quick shout out to the "China Joe" crowd.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

"Biden intends to first review the existing U.S.-China agreement and develop a “coherent strategy” with traditional allies in Europe and Asia."

A coherent strategy developed in consultation with economic allies. Not a haphazard approach based on the idiotic, failed idea that unilaterally imposed tariffs are an effective policy to bring China more in compliance with international law and norms. Biden's perspective on how to address China is different than the Orange Fraud's, but it is not appeasement.

Will the Chinese use lube to make it seem better for Beijing Joe when he bends over or does he like the rough stuff?

I'm afraid as frail and fragile as he is they might shatter his pelvis.

I wish him much success w/his endeavors.

God bless Sleepy Joe and God bless America.

"Biden intends to first review the existing U.S.-China agreement and develop a “coherent strategy” with traditional allies in Europe and Asia."

A coherent strategy developed in consultation with economic allies. Not a haphazard approach based on the idiotic, failed idea that unilaterally imposed tariffs are an effective policy to bring China more in compliance with international law and norms. Biden's perspective on how to address China is different than the Orange Fraud's, but it is not appeasement.
Joe, bwaaaaahhaaaaa.....Hunter, Bwaaaahhaaaaa

Come here Joe, we got some really juicy pictures of your son here screwing with 14 year old China girls from our country. Bend over Joe, you are going to take it up ass bigly.....

Will the Chinese use lube to make it seem better for Beijing Joe when he bends over or does he like the rough stuff?

Nothing beats the voice of experience.

Oh please. Biden is in bed with China and he’ll do whatever the Chinese want him to do. That’s appeasement in anyone’s book.

by "coherent strategy" he means this:

hqdefault.jpg

Jump in China, I'll love you....

If Joe wants China to get him elected again he will do as they tell him

And don't forget, they might release another deadly virus on him as well.

Translation: 'I'm not making any decisions on China til I check the balance in my Swiss account'

China owns the pervert-elect. They will dictate what senile joe will do. This is your corrupt leader.

I assume you're using a rather graphic and purile sexual innuendo because you're utterly incapable of discussing the trade relationship between China and the USA in any sort of intellectual manner, but you have an intimate understanding of what it feels like to take it up the ass, with or without lube.

Get back to us when you get a clue about trade.

"In a Tuesday interview with The New York Times, President-elect Joe Biden said something fairly remarkable: dealing with China requires “leverage” and “in my view, we don’t have it yet.” That's an apt summary of a U.S. still gripped by a Covid-19 pandemic, not to mention a dis- and misinformation epidemic, all on the precipice of a long and deadly winter. But the comment also signals that Biden is focused on picking his spots with Beijing, shoring up alliances and U.S. national power first, rather than rushing to accommodate a Chinese government that seems to think the burden for detente lies entirely with Washington. Friends and allies concerned about a U.S. over-correction on China must be feeling some relief."

Fake News.

FOREIGN INFLUENCE: Biden Taps Former Chinese Tech Mogul For Trade Transition.

Illegitimate Joe Biden tapped a lobbyist with ties to Lying Outlaw Slave Beijing Communist Party-run technology firms to lead a trade agency "review" team.

Ted Dean is a former Obama administration bureaucrat, Dean also worked for multiple organizations that dealt with the business and technology arms of the Chinese Communist Party. Dean served as the principal and president of a large Chinese tech consulting firm, as well as the chairman of a China-friendly business lobbying organization.

From 1999 to 2013, Dean held leadership roles at BDA China Limited, a company focused on "advising on investments in China’s consumer sector." BDA scrubbed details from its site describing how the company was founded following a conference hosted by the Chinese government. A 2016 New York Times report said BDA helped raise capital for state-owned enterprises including China Unicom, China Telecom, and China Mobile. China Unicom and China Telecom were named in April as companies that are vulnerable "to the exploitation, influence, and control of the Chinese Communist Party," according to Federal Communications Commission chairman Ajit Pai. Congress moved Tuesday to punish China Mobile for its noncompliance with American regulatory policies.

Rep. Jim Banks (R., Ind.) panned Dean’s selection that it indicates Illegitimate Joe will take a bendover first approach to America's chief geopolitical rival.

"There are already several potential appointees whose coziness with China would disqualify them from working in a normal administration. But this administration’s stance towards China isn’t normal," Banks said. "Joe Biden is poised to undo consensus U.S. foreign policy which treats China as our foremost global adversary. Why? I’m not sure. But I do know Biden’s financial ties to China predate his recent cabinet picks and involve people a lot closer to Joe Biden than any cabinet appointee."​

BDA hired multiple other figures with links to the Chinese Communist Party and tech giants during Dean's tenure, which ended when he joined the Obama administration in 2013. Duncan Clark, the chairman and founder of BDA, touted his association with Jack Ma, a Chinese Communist Party member and founder of Chinese e-commerce supergiant Alibaba. Clark wrote a fawning biography of Ma and his approach to Chinese industry titled Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built, published in 2016. BDA managing director Lei Shi joined the consulting firm by way of Chinese telecom giant Huawei in 2008. At Huawei, Shi worked on projects in the Middle East and China. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called Huawei and other Chinese companies "Trojan horses for Chinese intelligence" in February. Several Western nations have banned Huawei from operating within their borders because of national security concerns.

Forum List

Back