a quick question

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
okay okay i am getting the hang of this new version...

now when you give me rep....it says..."regards blah blah blah"...i thought at first...people were signing it like that..very formal but what the hell....so now ...i notice...everyone is signed "regards blah blah blah" am i to assume that is automatic and i need to stop signing the ones i send back....these damned thank you notes will be the death of me...

now when you give me rep....it says..."regards blah blah blah"...i thought at first...people were signing it like that..very formal but what the hell....so now ...i notice...everyone is signed "regards blah blah blah" am i to assume that is automatic and i need to stop signing the ones i send back....these damned thank you notes will be the death of me...
I have never got one that says that, but I don't get the PM notice!

LOL! Yes, they rep notices are automated.. Replying to that notice makes it easier if you want to thank someone for the rep..

I sent one back to Gunny for rep, and actually signed it "Regards, Dis".

He didn't think it was amusing, but I did. Must not have had enough coffee.

LOL! Yes, they rep notices are automated.. Replying to that notice makes it easier if you want to thank someone for the rep..

you should change yours to "dis" regards...see how he likes that one....

i am still pissed at duckie....i looked for the "rep manual" he told me about...

you should change yours to "dis" regards...see how he likes that one....

i am still pissed at duckie....i looked for the "rep manual" he told me about...

He'd likely ask what else is new... :eusa_whistle:

I have never got one that says that, but I don't get the PM notice!

Same here

Forum List

Back